Okay Sup Forums its time for a blackmail thread. Post stories, webms or pictures of blackmailed women...

okay Sup Forums its time for a blackmail thread. Post stories, webms or pictures of blackmailed women. Ex blackmailed to strip nude on webcam or to send nudes via text

used to BM girls for fun. good stuff!

Post, m8

got anything to share?

Bump

where you mainly find your girls?

Anyone ever try to black mail someone else?

kik me gamergeek1097368 I have OC HS creeps and wins. must send oc vids of you getting head or fucking or hs wins with social media. will bm

Like black mailed other Sup Forumsros for nudes

german teen chats lel. just luring them in by the promise of amazon giftcards. then get them to show their tits and face for it. but they just get.."fun" instead of cash

German teen chats? How do you go about finding those

Story?

what was her tumblr again?

what does hs stand for?

search for something called knuddels. then just after making contact just lure them quickly to kik or whatsapp and have fun

Heuristic Soliloquy

underrated post

too deep op u need to grow up and be mature and help urself and find ur own answers and paths in life

nah im good

So do a lot of the girls speak English? I joined a couple of the channels and everyone was speaking German

whos in pi related?

you going to post them??

german is better but you can give it a try

Damn looks like I'm gonna be using a translator because I'm a dumbass and only speak English, thanks for the info though.

just dont hit on the 13yo. xD have some decency and take at least the 14