Just did 5 1/2 hits of acid. Ask me anything

Just did 5 1/2 hits of acid. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MteSlpxCpo
youtube.com/watch?v=BFOoazEx9lU
youtu.be/QyLx1zuHD8Y
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFgoUhNvMLrr8izq38HX6rjFR-nkfklxw
open.spotify.com/user/tensor/playlist/3p9UtJQLL7j7YAMr8zqWSV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is your full name

What is, to the inch, the diameter of the sun?

What the fuck is a half hit of acid?

how many finger can fit in your buttwhole?

Do you like to have background noise for your trip?

If so, what's your preference?

Can you tell if you are about to get spam?

Just music..something mellow. Listeneing to the shocking blue right now.

Hey OP! Love your post, just know that know matter what we're all going to die and there's nothing we can do about it.

54.78 Billion

Leave me alone.

put the mask back on

Yup..major drag huh.

Why? So everyone will give me shit like last time.

Fucking keks!

Cut a tab into halves

Last time I tripped I was listening to Prize Fighter Inferno. Was kind of hit or miss. Really enjoyed the song Going Price for Home.

Started at the best carpet for far too long that night

someone is trying a little bit too hard to be an edgy 14 year old emo with daddy problems

your acid is shit if you're able to be on Sup Forums on 5.5 hits

Yeah, I know we gave you shit, but you kind of asked for it...

Your right actually, I take the shit almost like a regement. I gave myself a few days cool down, now im back at it.

Have you ever done ecstasy? I stopped cutting after doing molly.

Where did you get your drug money?

I didnt asked to be bullied. I dont troll on people. Im just sassy.

turn off your computer and stare at a mirror instead dumby.

good luck on your journey fucko

Just stopping by to tell you to have a wonderful and interesting trip! Don't lose sight of yourself either. Have a good time, OP! :)

Yup..is pretty fun. Makes me relaxed. Acid makes me want to do things.

Why do you get acid? Besides the darknet

Where? I know someone who works for a pharmaceutical company. He mails it to me.

>I don't troll
that's were the problem starts, you're taking everything too serious, so you make it funny to fuck up with you, hence asking for it
>Just sassy
second problem, but it's better if you watch and learn first, instead of doing your own threads. I remember that when I was a nu-fagg, I made a thread, then got doxxed andd that night it was police, pizeefaggs and any shitty 24 hour service you could think of, fucking with me. You are lucky that stopped a while back

youtube.com/watch?v=3MteSlpxCpo

This video always gives me the chills when im tripping.

Typical dealers contact info you get through friends. At least that's how I got access to it. An alternative way is to attend local private rave parties, bring weed and chat people up. Share the weed, get friends that probably know someone or can get you the acid yourself.

Op, I heard that LSD makes people smarter, how come it doesn't work on you?

>pharmaceutical company that has LSD

Get the fuck out of here you retard.

Why haven't you killed yourself??

What do the colors sound like?

That means they have access to materials and lab methods to make shit. I'm not OP, but it makes perfect fucking sense, retard.

Also for pony trippers: youtube.com/watch?v=BFOoazEx9lU

Where do you think it gets made? Dumbass. These pharmaceutical companies produce the shit by the rolls and sell it out to the government and under the table and shit. Unless youre getting it from some chemist wannabe thatll just end up overdosing your ass.

I'm not OP either but damn, it doesn't sound that fucking ridiculous, lol.

I hope you have a bad trip.

Oh, I wasn't talking against anything being made etc. You're confusing my conversation with the other dude questioning OP, which is something I found pretty stupid as well and agree with you on.

I was just answering the dude asking about how to get acid if you don't know anyone and don't want to use the darknet for that sort of stuff. Ofc it gets made somewhere but to get access to it I've found that rave parties are the best to get in touch with someone that can get you a hook up.

Havnt chased a rabbit yet. (Pic unrelated)

Prove it. Oh wait, you can't...

My mistake user _op

Anyone else have good trip music?

I am also high as shit so I forgot this was an ask me anything kind of deal. mb

Ha

Prove what? That lab scientists are capable of making LSD?

How old are you, and how many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?

I'm 29, about 5 serious girlfriends and currently a single basically basementdwelling fuckface. Why are you asking?

I dunno, just trying to ask AMA'ish stuff.

I'm also a basement dwelling space waster. Do you watch anime?

Aw, dont be so hard on yourself guy.

He never said his friend is a scientist. He said he worked at a pharmaceutical company.
Do you believe everything you read?

oh you are not OP....I thought you were because you were high. I guess lots of people here are high.

Aaah, sounds good to me. Not as much recently but Attack on Titan dragged me back in. Elfen Lied, Berserk, Death Note and found Tokyo Ghoul are probably among my favs. Downloaded Haikyuu off of a recommendation so might get around to that as well.

I'm just taking the piss, just joking around. I ain't as hard on myself as it seems. Thanks for the look out! :)

You need to go deeper.
youtu.be/QyLx1zuHD8Y

Hahahah, nope. I guess we're a lot of high people trying to make sense of a message board, lol.

Weren't you that one """""girl""""" a few days ago in a thread doing home cosmetics. If so, hi

Here ya go OP check this out on your trip, actually all of u Sup Forumstards have a look
Oscilloscope Music: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFgoUhNvMLrr8izq38HX6rjFR-nkfklxw

And this.. Its all just for shits and gigs.

I'm no expert here, bu have you considered not being a basement dweller? maybe that could help you get a gf

holy shit that song would be a difficult boss track on a music game.

Here's a spotify playlist I made for warm chillout tripping, anything but intense tho: open.spotify.com/user/tensor/playlist/3p9UtJQLL7j7YAMr8zqWSV

Forgot to tag ya.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFgoUhNvMLrr8izq38HX6rjFR-nkfklxw

Yup, that was me in the flesh. Whyd you say it like that?

Oh, yeah, for sure. But I'm not on the lookout for one right now. I enjoy the freedom quite a bit. Been single for a year and thinking I'll keep it like that unless someone that truly catches my eye comes along.

no time stamp

guys like to accuse girls over the internet of not being girls, as a starting point into trying to get your nudes, to prove you are a girl etc...

Would I ever catch your eye?

For what?

Nah I didn't say """""""girl""""""" because of that, I said it because user doesn't look like a fucking girl.

Ooh..I see.

Also forgot to say that its best with headphones on.. Sorry pretty drunk atm

Maybe, you seem to have an interesting personality and you care about others, so that's definitely a good start.

>Sorry pretty drunk atm
Drink up my friend, im enjoying the music!

I've been watching your threads all night, but I just don't know what to say to you.

Blessed are the poor for they are rich in spirit

Psychoanalyzing me are ya? My therapist says I need to socialize more.

Hi! There..ice broken :)

Yay, she talked to me!

fair enough I suppose

The visuals are a must for this or it just sounds a bit annoying, well to me anyway.

Cute

I'm just stating my observations, nothing more. Definitely positive observations though. ^^

So umm, hi. Is the acid doing anything yet? Sounds like you have a strong resistance built up to it.

Especially if you are high, visuals are a must.

OP for you what's the best type of tits?

Staaaarting toooooooo. Yup. Love it. I took it about 20 min or so before I made thread. I usually start with 3_4 then a few more th roughout the night but yeah. The most I took at once I think was 8 hits.

What boobs do I like? Ha!. It depends on how they fit on the girl. I like all boobs but I prefer medium to big.. D -DD
Im a DD, if you were wondering.

Yay!! The journey begins. If it kicks in nice, its going to be difficult to follow this thread. This goat will keep you safe on your journey. Though he almost killed my dungeons and dragons party, but that just means he is good at what he does.

hi

oh man, D is too big. Girls who have D or bigger have like, expectations and shit. Ski slope C's, are my ideal.

I might have to steal that picture and use it for my own campaign. That goat is definitely a great protector to have.

You into mtg?

I will need some proof for that, thank you

I sold my deck a long long time ago, don't even remember how to play. But MTG peeps are definitely my kind of peeps.

I'm running a curse of strahd campaign these days. Vampire stuff.

Im not taking clothes off now. Im wrapped in big blanket on my bed, under the covers with my phone. someone give him my pictures.

Hey buddy, you at least won the best facial expression as a prize.

I havnt played in a while either. Bit im still a nerd!

Does anyone know mushroom guy?

I know a guy who knows a guy who can get mushrooms.

Fugg, I tried. Also is gut to know you have pictures around, at least I'm now 70% confident you're a woman or a really effeminate man