BREXIT LEAVE CAMPAIGN NOW!

Brits! This is so important moment for all of us I beg you, start campaigning for leaving! Go out on streets and start doing it! Please! YouGov says vote is even, but with 14% undecided.

Remember Scott Adam's persuasion stack when you do it:
1) Identity (best)
2) Analogy (okay, not great)
3) Reason (useless)
4) Definition (capitulation)
blog.dilbert.com/post/137816083466/updating-the-persuasion-stack-national-reviews

Simply use a lot of emotionally positive words when describing leaving: freedom, liberty, prosperity, social justice, dignity, justice, happiness, peace, progress, moving forward. Call them smart when they give nudge towards leaving, smile!

When describing staying and current situation, negative words: suppressed, opressed, depressed, bleak, stagnated, reactionary, fascist, Vichy France, nazi, injustice, inhumane, unsafe. And all the leavers, really make them into bad people they are: manipulators, trolls, nazis, fascists, hateful, bigoted, ignorant.

You get the drift, you are smart cookies! Just remember any kind of reason is useless, absolutely useless, because if it worked the vote would be 100% leaving to 0% remaining and you know it. This is so important when my holiday begins I'm coming to Britain to persuade people on streets from dusk till dawn until my voice is hoarse.

Please get out on streets!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/25/more-former-military-officers-join-brexit-campaign-eu-referendum
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/25/more-former-military-officers-join-brexit-campaign-eu-referendum

Cameron's opinion on security blown the fuck out.

Our members farmed forces are surely to vote leave.

whats with the two darkies at the back?

They know their place.

Brits had an empire, something that you were once apart of.

>whats with the two darkies at the back?
They are part of the commonwealth

We've already lost, only thing that could save it is for some kind of terrorist attack in the UK from EU migrants.

Or Emma Watson getting gang raped at a camp

>we've already lost
>expecting to accomplish anything with this beta a mindset

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

Stfu cuck

Ironically, if i were to go out on the streets where I live and preach this, I will be stabbed up by muslims.

Leaving the EU is racist m8 - you guys do the preaching for me pls

ahh the good ol days

Even if we vote to remain, the EU is heading for a breakup anyway. People across Europe are waking up to the fact that it has totally failed in everything it's tried to do.

No you haven't. Get out on streets and do your job. There is month to go. Trump went in a month from 14% loss to Hillary to 2% lead. Get out and talk to people!

Simply call those wanting to remain in EU racists! The first thing coming out of your mouth must be "EU is christian white male project you know?"

>ahh the good ol days

marxist terrorists gettin what they deserve

for bein marxist terrorists

EU is not going to collapse without major country leaving. They have this strategy where every time their system fucks up, they "fix it" with more integration.

"A common response, popular amongst European and national elites, is that now is the time to go to the next
integration step.1
Important changes decided since 2008 go in this direction: the Treaty on Stability,
Coordination and Governance (TSCG) and the Banking Union both amount to further transfer of sovereignty
away from member states. This is in line with the Jean-Monnet method, which foresees quantum integration
steps in response to crises. It is a natural consequence of the treaty-sanctioned quest for “an ever-closer union”. "

>a fin trying to teach Brits how to speak in public

Kek

You know things are bad when that happens m8

Go out!
Speak!
Persuade!

Treat it like RPG to get into mindset if too timid coward otherwise.

Italians, French, Greek, Austrian, Hungarian, Scandinavian are all becoming more Eurosceptic. It's only a matter of time before another country tries to leave. Especially with more migrants and possibly more terrorist attacks.

No, stupid poorly done memes are not enough now. Stop shitposting and get out. Make emotional appeals. Print out flyers with some of the positive words I listed.

>marxist terrorists gettin what they deserve
for bein marxist terrorists
Nice, soon user

You're plan on unleashing a herd of Polacks onto the British public spouting memes will turn more off than on, just let Nige do his job and we will stick to red pilling our loves ones

Off course that would backfire, but Sup Forums is full of smart people. For once let's drop the maymays and get serious. This is simply too important.

june 23 will be the first day of the rest of our lives

Reminder to share propaganda wherever you can:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Cheers to Brexit

That nigger in the white house is a fucking disgrace. How dare he say that the UK basically would need to rebuild their trade relations from scratch if they leave the EU. They don't need the EU and would be stronger without it. He needs to STFU and justy go back to dancing (read: shucking and jiving) with that dyke Ellen on her tv show. Stupid shine.

Even if Britain doesn't escape this time, they will down the track. When things start to get really shitty people will expect another referendum and won't take no for an answer. The EU might say fuck off u only had one chance but that's not going to fly. People will demand change when it gets to breaking point

go back home you dirty ulster scots cuck