Why is it okay to smoke weed alone, but not drink alone Sup Forums?

Why is it okay to smoke weed alone, but not drink alone Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCwcJsBYL3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's okay to smoke alone? people think im odd when i do either.

I'm a lonely guy, and I don't like weed. So I drink alone, but everyone gives me shit for it.

Absolutely, wake and bake for instace. Hair of the dog, which is the same thing makes you seem like an alcoholic.

i know this, even had a intervention

Cause weed doesn't kill ya, you fucking alcoholic

i guess cause it's not going to knock you out all day in your own vomit. also people who smoke don't even see it as harmful, even alcoholics know they're fucking themselves up.

Numbs me from all the shit in life. At least I'm not one of the kill themselves fags

Why is it you give a shit what other ppl think? It's your free time, do what you want to do.

I'd argue that there are a lot more rich alcoholics than stoners.

damn right, my insides feel kinda fucked but that'll take time, i'd be dead years ago without it.

I'm defensive cause its cool to be a stoner now, when people have been drinking for thousands of years.

Exactly, I'd rather die earlier from cirrhosis, than die now from offing myself

well i agree, maybe i typed it wrong. im already drunk. im saying not alot of people think weed's bad as long as you're over 18. everyone know alcohol is bad, mainly when you start at 7am. i start when i wake and end when i go to sleep, no judging from me.

Nobody likes a drunk OP

cheers. i'll take a shot for you

I totally get it. Everything is better through alcohol goggles.

Cheers, buddy

wooo 420!

it's not wrong to drink alone. alcohol is a psychoactive drug and the whole point of using it in social situations is NOT that it loosens you up; it opens up psychosexual channels between you and others. as they called LSD the "love drug", alcohol actually does something similar.

there is no shame--in fact it's dignified--in wanting to enhance your mind and relax WITHOUT having the filthy soul of others invading yours/your soul invading theirs.

now, watch the death match of the century:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCwcJsBYL3o

that dog looks worried also,
>2muchgore4me

Plenty of ppl are not cool with alcohol, just like how there is plenty of ppl who are not cool with weed. If you are getting defensive over what other ppl think about drinking/smoking, you're either in the alcohol/weed industry, or you're autistic.