Not sure what to do Sup Forums

not sure what to do Sup Forums

I just turned 37, I have a wife, a six year old and a newborn. Like 7 months ago I started having a sexting affair with this 18 year old off tinder, ended up meeting up with her (whilst my wife was pregnant) and because she always asked me to cum inside her on the snaps (I have photos) I assumed she was on BC.

Found out 3 days ago that she's pregnant. What's worse is she's mixed race and a bit butters, was just a nice looking pussy

PFA alien baby

take out a big life insurance policy and drive off the side of a bridge

Dunno, I'm tempted to leave my wife. After the 2 kids and amount of kinky shit we've done her pussy is basically ruined, this 18 year old is tight as fuck and doesn't mind about my age it seems. If only she wasn't half nigger I would've decided already

Pics please so I can further evaluate your situation of course

yeah run off with an 18 year old nigger with daddy issues.

Great Plan!

Should of signed a prenup pal I’m sure it’ll work itself out and pics please

post pics of babby momma

If she even knows who her daddy is

tfw when she's really only 15. tfw they have no face b/c they are posting from prison phone.

>Should of

You are fucking 37 and still have no clue how bitches operate. You are a fucking disgrace. Cut your dick off, you are too fucking stupid to have it.

where are the fucking nudes this thread is shit

>how bitches operate

You're a piece of shit.
If you have problems, you should sort them out.
Getting 2 kids and then dumping her. Well done. You're pretty much a nigger yourself.

But pussy
Dunno how to post video so here's a screenshot of one

She's at university

You are too young to get that. Go to sleep.

My wife is getting boring though, obviously I'd still see my kids, still pay for everything etc.

What does she look like pussy is ok

Literally did nothing wrong, securing the propagation of your genes. However, with only three kids you need to either take good care of them to ensure their further success in life, or fuck more girls and get more kids.

nice puss tho.

post your video here.

volafile org/r/ej31nxkg

>i'd still see my kids.
Who told you that?

go to volafile link, upload video super easy, no login , free, etc

>You are too young

Post her tinder so we can see the slut

No you wont you sack of shit, No jury would give some sack of shit father that ran off with a teenage nigger even partial custody.

commit seppuku you degenerate

You’re half right.

damn boooiii

No you fucking won't

1. upload video
2. pay her for abortion

she's probably just hustling you for money, but who knows.

We want more nudes

this

Quit being a pussy OP we get it your fucked might as well go out with a bang and post the nudes

>how bitches operate
It’s funny because first user thinks he’s being in-the-know with the in-the-know rhetoric

Do this, and in this order.

If she is pregnar, you need to convince her to end it.

Otherwise realize that your family will be gone, and the 18 year old will ditch you eventually too. Maybe you want to be free, but then you’ll be poor for the next 18 years paying child support for three fucking kids you fucking idiot.

By the time you have money again you’ll be too old for anyone to want you.

I'm in my 30s howd you fuck some tinder skank

Might take a while to post the videos, there's like 300 of them and my internet is shit here. I'll compile them into one video then upload that

ok vola will stay open for like 2 days

She didn't actually match me. Had her Snapchat on her bio, I added that on a second account, sent a dick pic and went from there. Pretty funny the amount of girls who "aren't like that" have sent me nudes just cos I've got a big schlong

can you up like 1 video to the vola

> this thread will be here later

newfag

Post random nudes of her while your at it to keep us entertained

post dick

17-year-old virgin detected.
and you have no idea what it is that gave you away.
you're nothing but fake news, kid.

What state you from OP

Read moron

What made you think I was American?

We want nudes

Can’t tell if you’re stupid, or the 18 y/o has some mental defect such that you know she couldnt accomplish sticking you for money. You really are setting yourself up to pay for financial support (spousal from wife AND custodial from all around).

If you and wife did kinky shit, chances are you guys run deep, and that doesnt just go away. Seek counseling if anything, find ways to keep both of you guys intrigued.

>inb4 op is drunk / wasting everyone’s time with a bipolar moment

Idk maybe the fact that you speak English

Ultrasound screenshot has the date in the corner from March 2013. Baby must be rotting inside of the girl by now

Money really isn't an issue, so disregard that.

And it was mainly revolved around her being a sub, which this girl is too. It's like going back in time 18 years. For perspective, I can fist my wife but struggle to get 2 fingers in to this girl.

lol

I'm English

Having to edit some of the videos first, as some have her/my face/voice in. Due to my online presence/business I cannot risk that being leaked

OP didnt say it was relat’d but good call

It's a random PFA (picture for attention), it's a fucking alien.

Not far enough into pregnancy for scan yet.

Has 300 vids, and none of them are short / low key enough to share? goin to bed lol

That’s an alien

At least let us know what she looks like OP

Try anal?

Living and having a child with someone are two major occasions for someone to change on you. Given that she’s 18, do you think she’d change for the better or worse? Im sure most anons would say worse.

If finances arent an issue, then i guess you have little regard for money

pfa: please find attached

who cares if her voice is in it.. I wanna hear her moan and shit.

its simple user
>Just pay someone to mug her and punch her in the stomach
>use said mugging money to buy snacks
>???
>Profit.

OP has midlife crisis then fucks up and wants to bail on his responsible life... Hmmm

Sound like a guy who will end up alone and paying child support until he retires

This.