I'm sleeping with 3 blokes wives ask me anything

the fact that you said blokes makes this more believable tbh

how many blokes wives are you sleeping with

>im sleeping with 3 blokes, wives ask me anything
fixed

How come mate

nice

Kek

because the autistic virgins on here don't really use words like blokes more mates, this is the tongue of a normie tradie

Or I'm just an austist like every one else on here I just learned how to hide it in public

Shameless self bump

Which ones the hottest?

2 of them are friends and we have 3 ways one of them we do it with their husband sometimes so the 2 is better than one

how did you do that, i cant even get 1 girl to fuck me

No low selfesteem and confidence. (Not OP)

I made the decision to stop being a weeb started lifting mainly for confidence, realise girls are petty and dont want you to be the nicest guy in the world and stop being afraid of rejection if you talk to a girl and she says no fuck her off and move on to the next one it's a numbers game if you ask enough one will say yes it's all about confidence

You don't need to stop being an austist you just need to be able to hide it

Though I am not a wife, it is very courageous of you to come and admit you are sleeping with three blokes. Good old Bender aren't you?

Cheers mate I deserve that one should have worded it better

By fuck her off I means rape murder btw.

If that's what you're into mate I meant more ditch her and stop trying but whatever floats your boat

Tfw I log onto Sup Forums for the first time of the day and this pic and thread is the first thing I see

hilarious

Glad I could have been of service