Fav Vehicle?
Fav Looting Place?
Number of Chicken Dinners??

>also streaming, come chat if you like - twitch tv / desanex

>Fav Gun: Kar98 / m41A
>Fav Vehicle: UAZ
>Fav Looting Place: Yasssssss/Novo
># of Chicken Dinners: 115+

Dont forget to watch Commercials for FREE bits! you can get anywhere from 5 bits per each, up to 100, atleast thats the highest ive seen so far ;)

gonna mass report you're channel LUL

115+? Jeez. I just started a few weeks ago. I have 3 chicken dinners under my belt. My favorite place is the water ruins, and I fancy the Scar. Usually kept the 2 shot shotgun but I've been finding the micro Uzi more effective as a secondary weapon.

Seems like an unreasonable thing to do.

I'm very interested in this game, but have yet to play it, so maybe you can answer some questions.

1) I heard it was very buggy and glitchy. True?

2) I heard it is very poorly optimized and has outlandish system requirements to be able to run at a decent framerate. True?

Thank you!

It is glitchy a bit, yes. However it in anyway I've experienced that has made me lose. Mostly just jumping over object and parachuting. But other then that I find it fine. Also I wouldn't say it's poorly optimized. My bud has a lower end pc and plays it at an okay frame rate.

lolllllolololoiloolololololol

Ive played a decent ammount but not compared to many others, only about 435 hours.

its still pretty glitchy but easily atleast 80% playable or higher. still needs some work though. very poooorly optimized, needs alot of work in that area, but will be good soon i hope. if you dont have a decent PC i dont suggest it, you could also try it on steam and not play more than 2hours and return it if it doesnt run good.

>Fav Gun?
AK/Kar98
>Fav Vehicle?
Don't have one, prefer bikes
>Fav Looting Place?
Pochinki
>Number of Chicken Dinners??
219. (104 alone, the rest with friends)

nypa, or if you are indeed autistic enough to advertise shit like that here, fuck off.

Damn, how many hours?

>how many hours?
1500+.

>Fav Gun: Any assault rifle with red dot/ 4x or any sniper with 4x/8x
>Fav Vehicle: UAZ
>Fav Looting Place: Pochinki or school
># of Chicken Dinners: like 6? only had the game a week so wouldn't say im doing too bad

Fav Gun Mini14
Fav Vehicle Hard-shell UAZ
Fav Looting Place School
Number of Chicken Dinners 600+

there are a few bugs and that, I had a friend who was trapped inside of a rock, he could still shoot people though
I have a 3570k overclocked with an r9 380 and get 45+ frames-ish everywhere apart from when first loading in

This game = jump in, find pistol, be killed by shotgun 2 seconds later and repeat.
0/10.

Not the games fault you suck. Stop jumping into crowded areas retard.

>I suck so the game must suck

Gitgud noob.

Maybe you shouldn't fucking suck. I win against shotguns with pistols all the time.

lol.
he just needs more practice. alot of people just need practice is all. put more hours into the game and you will get better, play with better people and you will adapt to their style and get better.

basicly, if you jump shit areas and do stupid shit like that lol.

>military all day!!
No.

Kappa

mini so good... god i love it, nice dinner count bro.

fav thing about game: getting killed by chinese hackers because that's the entire game now

BASICLY. KAPPA