HILLARY CLINTON FAULTED BY STATE DEPARMENT FOR MISHANDLING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING FOR REAL. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/apnewsbreak-state-dept-audit-faults-clinton-emails-39365621

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-email-inspector-general-report-223553
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/state-dept-audit-faults-clinton-in-emails/ar-BBttdFW?ocid=spartanntp
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
strawpoll.me/10292941/r
abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/apnewsbreak-state-dept-audit-faults-clinton-emails-39365621
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

She will have anyone involved in testifying against her murdered. The trail of corpses she leaves behind her is astonishing.

Wholly fugging schitt

Another article.

politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-email-inspector-general-report-223553

Nothing will happen.

I hope not. That bitch needs the nomination. She's the easiest path to victory.

>Nothing will happen.
dubs it will happen

>Criminal literally hated by the state for being a criminal
>has enough influence and "muh vaj" to avoid all punishment and become president
RIP USA 1776-2016.

>implying this isn't just the first step in the Obama Regime "accepting mistakes were made but refusing to prosecute."

Reminder that an indictment to Hillary will supremely damage Trump's chances for the white house. She is the perfect opponent in every way.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/state-dept-audit-faults-clinton-in-emails/ar-BBttdFW?ocid=spartanntp

She will face justice

another republican funded lie

LITERALLY
A
CRIMINAL

Who here hyped as fuck? We literally have the high moral ground. Post your face when the lefties can't damage control this.

Not her is the best choice.

We're two weeks from the last primary. Four weeks from the convention.

This won't get enough traction quickly enough to lead to any kind of real scandal or indictment before the convention... but we've got just over five months till the election.

Best case scenario is that the shit hits the fan in like September, right in the middle of debate season.

will eventually be indicted on 3 counts, bank on it.

Hillary Clinton disregarded various State Department guidelines for avoiding cybersecurity risks, an internal audit found Wednesday, faulting her and past secretaries of state for weak information management.

The inspector general's 78-page analysis, a copy of which was obtained by The Associated Press, cites "longstanding, systemic weaknesses" related to the agency's communications. These started before Clinton's appointment as secretary of state, but her failures were singled out as more serious.

Despite guidelines to the contrary and never seeking approval, Clinton used mobile devices to conduct official business on her personal email account and private server. She never sought approval from senior information officers, who would have refused the request because of security risks, the audit said.

"By Secretary Clinton's tenure, the department's guidance was considerably more detailed and more sophisticated," it concluded. "Secretary Clinton's cybersecurity practices accordingly must be evaluated in light of these more comprehensive directives."

The review was prompted by the revelations of Clinton's email use, which has affected her campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination. Nevertheless, the review also encompassed the email and information practices of the last five secretaries.

The report said the department and its secretaries were "slow to recognize and to manage effectively the legal requirements and cybersecurity risks associated with electronic data communications, particularly as those risks pertain to its most senior leadership."

Clinton has been dogged by questions about her email practices for more than a year, since AP revealed that the clintonemail.com server was in the basement of Clinton's New York home while she served as the nation's top diplomat from 2009 to 2013.

>State department audit

forty keks, enjoy prison food, hitllary

Nothing will happen this won't even get much coverage

I was watching MSNBC, they spent about 10 seconds on it.

Yeah the Jews will say the bare minimum about it so they can say they covered it and then say nothing so it goes away.

holy fuq hillshills in full autobot in this thread

Sadly this
Bitch is like frank underwood

Every single MSM newspaper has released an article about it. This is big news. The bigger news is who she'll respond to it and spin it.

how much is hillary paying you to shill?

This

I honestly don't trust burgers not to elect Bernie

I have hope that they'd the marxist the finger but you never know

Clinton needs to get the nom

Nobody is being paid to shill for Hillary Clinton.

It is a republican funded lie to discredit her campaign.

This. If clinton gets the nom then indicted, it will strengthen trump immensely

Something is horribly wrong here.

Trump was supposed to slowly gain traction, not be immediately in charge.
Me thinks redflags are afoot.

Oh fuck, estabilishment decided to put fucking Sanders on the front against Trump.

Why is this not getting traction here? Seems like a big deal. A happening, if you will

because it's being slid by hillary's crack team.

>you are now seeing shillery with a cat nose

Nah this
Family

>Australian trying to post a link

Don't have to be a shill to realize that people like her never end up on the receiving end of prosecution.

It'll be a happening when I see an old wrinkly hag in cuffs.

For nows it's just the smell of a delicious scandal whiffing itself into the room.

It can still be taken from us.

Wat.

Don't you know Sup Forums is a Hillary board?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

Whatever you say bro
>inb4 daily beast i aint clickin that

You dont have to. My point is that all this shit is out in the open and its hilarious how easily and how stupidly you people out yourselves like this.

Its a meme you dip

bernie polls well against trump

hillary will get the nomination though and she polls poorly meaning trump wins

if killary goes to jail prior to the election then bernie gets in

that would be a bigger battle...i hope she gets jailed AFTER she loses to trump

not saying trump cant beat bernie..im just saying he will have an easier time against hillary

Ah Fuck I'm the lasts and greatest sorry champs for give me
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiYwwL5LbBw&list=PLC22BBD1835721D53&index=99
sorry guys I flashed back to the "my pace Coding platform

>be Republican
>rig an election
>support war crimes
>start torturing people at illegal black sites
>pointless fucked up shit like rectal feeding
>call it enhanced interrogation
>crash the economy
>retire Scott free
>supporters complain about democrats getting away with shit

I hate democrats but no one whines as much as you faggots

Wait Is she not more likely to lose to Trump than the grey kike is?

>Recognising a guarenteed Trump presidency
>Hillary shillary doos

The bitch needs to get the nomination. Biden wouldn't be nearly as fun.

because when it happens to brown people its funny

when it happens to american soldiers it is not

Check'd

>yfw trump clinched the presidency

WE DID IT LADS

This will be far easier than I thought.

>war crimes
>war
>"CRIMES"
keep crying bitch baby

for real tho, what does this mean for Shillary? Is she going to jail? Will she not be allowed to run? I just want a Trump v Sanders that sounds a lot more fun as a third party supporter lmao

Doesn't mean much yet, the big thing is that a government institution is finally acknowledging Hillary did something wrong.

Also......

R A R E
A
R
E

Won't it be harder? Bernie polls much better against Trump than Hillary.

Mods are not paid to shill for hillary. It's a republican funded lie to dismiss her campaign

Great Scott

Thisthisthisthis

in kenya for work

Prisoners of war don't have constitutional rights
not illegal

She only needs 96 more delegates.

I think you're right. I think these recent polls have the DNC shitting their pants. I think they are going to dump her for Bernie or Joe

>rig the election

Okay

strawpoll.me/10292941/r

strawpol doing the rounds..over 50k people and look at the results lol

she is in trouble

Im stupid, what does this mean exactly?

The DNC have played themselves. They choose Biden and MOST of Bernie's supporters will not vote Dem.

wasnt this on the front page of reddit?

Obama be like: "I'm sure she didn't mean it, I pardon her."

its plastered all over pol also

I have court today.

If I go to jail while people like Hilldog walk free then I may lose all hope

This is the best description of Hillary I've ever seen on this board.

godspeed user i too have some issues im worried about that are similar lol

Shill or not the corrupt hag has connections to avoid any serious consequences. Maybe just maybe justice will prevail but im doubtful.

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF THIS BOARD

Reminder that if she gets indicted, she won't get the nomination.

...which is bad, because hillary is a terrible candidate and Trump has a guaranteed victory against her.

I wonder how many body bags its taken to keep her out of jail for this.

This getting slid deep.

Hillary is easier to destroy, but I wanna rub that smug look off liberals faces who have been doing nothing but taunting us with their polls and muh demographics.

EAT SHIT PROGRESSIVES, EAT FUCKING SHIT.

Nothing. A nominee for a major political party is never gonna get arrested over fucking sloppy IT. This whole thing is retarded.

i don't know if her ego would allow her to drop out

She was a participant in a group of people who willfully mishandled classified information. Given that she was the Secretary of State, then it her fault because she was at the top of the State Dept.

I'm not sure what punishment that they will give out. Typically if you do mishandle classified info in an egregious way, your clearance is revoked and you won't be trusted with classified info again. What if this should be her punishment but becomes President and the government will be forced to give her her clearance back?

They were gonna revoke 120 day of my sentence for missing a probation meeting (I was in the hospital and my uncle died)

I also served 2 weeks in a holding cell with no trial

It all started over a joint

I just hope Trump jumps on this and refuses to let them sweep it under the rug

If he makes a "racist/sexist" Comment with a reference to this, they will start airing it in a stumping attempt and not realise they're playing into his hands

>fucking sloppy IT. This whole thing is retarded.
Hillary pls go

Bernie has never been attacked or had negative ads fun against him in a serious way. Trump will bully him in the debates

Obama fucking hates Hillary and her cronies. He's looking to transform the Democratic Party into his vision and push out the Clinton machine. If he can throw her under the bus he will.

This, Sanders is a much bigger threat to Trump than Shillary.

> be south korean
> be shit
> muh samsung

Best case scenario:

>Hillary gets the nomination
>About September-October Hillary gets indicted, DNC scrambles to replace her with Bernie, choose a new VP etc
>In the chaos Bernie loses despite his better polling versus trump due to disgruntled dem voters

Providing no superdeligates switch support. State delegates are bound to vote for a particular candidate but the superdelegates are not. If she gets indicted before the convention, the superdelegates can switch to Sanders or anyone else. The FBI's investigation and the Justice Department's decision on indictment needs to wait until she is officially the nominee.

Sanders can't even win his own party's vote. How the fuck could he beat Trump in a general?

Best case for whom? Everyone?

>abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/apnewsbreak-state-dept-audit-faults-clinton-emails-39365621

WHY AM I SMILING AS I READ THIS?! AM I BROKEN INSIDE?

HOW DO I FIX THIS?

Tell you what, I'd she does get arrested for this I'll post all 3 of my mythic rare ultra-deluxe pepes in the thread about it for you.

What a great .gif
sauce?

>Samsung literally worth 25% of their nations GDP
>Cucked by a multinational conglomerate

Poor excuse for a country.

could he pull that off?

And if he could, would he? Here its always represented as if Obama didnt really wanted Hillary to get the nomination...