I need sexual and sexual inuendo memes b/

I need sexual and sexual inuendo memes b/
Give me your best

Posture up, angle hips with one knee in arse, step out and twist hips further while pushing her knee outward

Pull backward and down getting cock out of hole, jam elbows under knees, keep them going until you have two underhooks, rotate body keeping heavy pressure, land in side control. From there, make your way around to north south position, and proceed to jam cock in her mouth and fuck with great force.

Pick her up, flying slam in to ground. Finish inside her unconscious body and leave

You cum inside. Hard.

tell her she'll never get a penny in child support

watch those legs unlock faster than you can say whore

I breath deeply.
Flaccidicate my penis.
Liquid my body and exit her hold.
Reform in my primary form and leave.
No one shall steal my dna

You're an idiot.

Punch my head in her face

why pull out? There is nothing better than cumming inside. If you fuck without any protection you are an idiot.

Repeated elbows to the bridge of the nose until free.

You win.

This. She better be on the pill already if you were getting on a pull out. Coat her uterus.

Implying cumming inside a condom is anywhere near as satisfying as cumming bareback

ty

Piss in her cooter, boop her snoot and run for the bus stop

GF does the every time, kills me

consider this rape

That's a weak hold, I pull in my knees while leaning up and then start coming down with some hard elbows, she's trying to wrap with her weak arms, I'll start going straight for the face with haymakers. The ref better end it right then and there before any serious damage is done. This round is too long.