Tell me what time it is boys n girls

Tell me what time it is boys n girls

to go bed

it's faggot time

I got you user.... "IT'S HIGH NOON"

Time to get a watch!

kek

Bless him. He couldn't find a proper blanket so he's wearing a towel.

Its only 4am you birch ass niggas. You all just jealous of my kool ass hat.

Its time to stop and seek help

In Japan unfortunately 910pm

Its not towel you fucking Idiot. Why would I wear a towel?

> Tell me what time it is boys n girls
Time for you to update your details on the sex offenders list.

where do you found that red poncho?

what's a poncho?

That was a spicy burn ill give ya that one but could any of you cucks pull off this look at all?

A strange towel

7:14 AM

Its really a scarf I got it off the wish app they got so much good shit bruh

Are you talking about the towel?

The only way that pic could be cringier is if your mother was in the background and the hat was a fedora.

If it helps this was holloween at Tacobell. I met a friend for lunch. Does that add to the cringe. Also even it was s towel its still a perfect match you nigger faggot.

It's time to get a job and stop being a dissapointment to your parents, Josh.

Josh? Waay off broham also I drive for a living. Getting a job isnt hard. These insults are piss poor you fucking cucks

Eric...

Think white guy at an office with glasses by the water cooler kinda name

It's low morning

its like 26 o'clock here

>cosplays famous gunslinger
>rifle cartridges on hat

Its hard to tell what kinda round he had on his hat since ptetty sure his gun is just bullshit cailber.

I loled

That's a .223 casing, user. You can tell because of the proportions and the noticeable bottleneck.

Revolvers don't fire bottlenecked cartridges very well. They have a tendency to be unseated during discharge, become lodged against the back of the chamber and jam the cylinder. (I don't think they extract well either. Don't quote me.) Most pistol cartridges are straight walled, with a few exceptions like 7.65x25 Tokarev or FN 5.7x28, but these were developed for semi-automatic handguns that could feed them reliably. (or, more accurately, had a handgun designed to accept them)

Should'a sprung for .357 or .44 magnum casings, user. You get a pass if you emptied those yourself, though.

It is low mid morning my dude

My friend told me they could be 223 or 556 nato. Be honest this first cosplay ever. Didnt really think about what kinda rounds I should put on it. My dad got a 44 and bunch old 6 six shooters. Maybe ill swap out the bullets.

14:39 why?

Well, looking at the character art, it looks like he might supposed to have a bottlenecked cartridge in the hat. Huh. Screw you, Blizzard. It's probably one of the ancient mostly straight round nose cartridges made for lever guns. Maybe try 30-30? Fits the theme, close for size, almost straight but not quite.

As for the pistol, .500 magnum can come with a pointed tip, and it's comically large. Like, fuck off huge. There's an even bigger S&W pistol cartridge that somebody makes with a point, but hell if I'm insecure enough with my manhood to know what it is.

Honestly, any authentic casing is probably good enough, and I'm in the wrong board to be saying otherwise. I'd say shell out for dummy rounds instead of casings if you want it to look better, though.