Why every good and nice area got turned in to a shithole once Niggers move there?

Why every good and nice area got turned in to a shithole once Niggers move there?

Because of selfish society. If welfare doubled they would have twice the stuff they have.

the government

REAL NIGGGAZZZ DON NEED NO CIVILIZATIONS
WE KINGZ AND GANZTAZZ
NOT SUM CLEAN BICH AZ WHITE PUZZYBOYZ

Racism.

Well, this isn't really far off; more well-rounded welfare systems would help.

Also, don't fucking drop the n-bomb like that. Rude lil boi OP.

Because dick washers

Because they are lazy and stupid.

When I was a kid, my parents lived in a villa, like 5 houses connected. Very white area, but some blacks that were fairly nice move in one the other end. Within a month, rats and roaches everywhere. They piled garbage in the little garden partition instead of taking it to the dumpster. They got fines for the behavior. but kept it up, defiantly having arguments in front of the house 3-4 times a week until they were kicked out.

>more well-rounded welfare systems would help.
I agree, $50 a month, per person. No housing, but shelters with 8pm curfews and mandatory employment.

Perfect.

Oh my god hahahah if this was serious I'd be upset.

White flight.

Because niggers are a cancer on society. There is nothing good about those filthy apes.

this plus passing a drug test before you can cash the check

They are a different species who lack certain characteristics which make us more civilized. Some are capable of imitating white behavior but most cannot even do this.

No, that's retarded. The shit you guys listen to and believe is insane.

Look how twisted that shit it, because it is kind of true. Blaming white people for leaving when niggers show up, just shows niggers can't fend for themselves and are very bad neighbors, at the same time. Twisting niggers being stupid and lazy into white people being racist is pointless since the problem is the niggers t themselves, not the white people that were there before.

They can already get loans for a Cadillac escalade... not sure what else wellfare needs to provide them

So indentured servitude?

No, because nobody can keep them until they pay off a debt, it's because of all the money they cost others.

>Working on his property with power tools despite the poor weather
>Keeps his tools on the sidewalk and his van open cause he feels safe
>Man's best friend kept responsibly on a leash

Seems like a good guy

Atlanta's pretty damn nice and its 55% niggers there.

Hmmmm... Why indeed?

they revenge for colonialism

Or get a job like everyone else?

You also couldn't explain it in every other country besides the USA with that "white flight" argument.

Q. Why do niggers smell so bad?

A. So that the blind can hate them too.

>until they were kicked out.

At least they WERE kicked out.