What does Sup Forums think of what does happen to us after we die? Where does our soul go...

What does Sup Forums think of what does happen to us after we die? Where does our soul go? Do we get trapped in a time gap? Or we go to heaven or hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3fMnVF1P6kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we rot.
in denmark.
no.
hellven.

We go to the soul society

Literally nobody knows, life is a complete mindfuck

Nah dude its more like yu yu hakusho, we become spirit detectives and fight in tournaments

We cease to exist, but one day we will again and not even know it.

Does that mean it has already happened? How can there be more people if we ever do come back? Some people would have to be brand new.

We go to doggy heaven.

If you believe that the universe is infinite and also time to be percieved as infinite (from our human understanding). With an infinite number of locations over an infinite number of time, everything that excist has the pontential to excist an infinite number of ways.

Meaning that ifinity has the condition to create the world we live in, in an infinite number of places.

let the bliss of oblivion free you from all your fears and doubts

see the meaning in the fact that there is no meaning. fill it with your own. then you won't need an afterlife. you'll die happily. free of even the slightest temptation that the afterlife might be better. It won't. It can't.

5g of dried psilocybe cubensis alone in silent darkness shows you exactly what happens.

when we die the fortitude and resolve that weve gained through our waking life in this mortal coil will be used as iron to brave new horizons that our consciousness will pass onto. the weak will essentially be in limbo, trapped at the beginning of their journey into the great beyond. the resolved will forge onward

We are all assimilated into the skeleton army.

My personal belief is that there are two options:

1. Nothing fucking happens and your concsiousness just ends.

2. All religions are wrong because it's people just guessing. And what actually happens is up to individuals

Think about this:

If human perception persists after death, this is because of some property in the human mind. In short, we have the INHERENT ABILITY to persist after death.

And if it's one thing we know about humans, it's that our minds are very powerful. Think about mind over matter. In extreme cases, some humans have trained their minds to resist pain, or to resist extreme temperatuers that would kill normal people. Also, through the placebo effect, we can trick our minds into healing our bodies. We take a placebo we believe cures our illnesses, and because our minds expect to be cured, we cure ourselves. This is a scientifically proven effect.

This leads me to believe that IF we are capable of persisting after death, what we perceive on the other side is largely a function of what we expect to find. It's like the placebo effect for the afterlife. Our minds and expectations TRICK our persistent consciousness into perceiving what we expect.

Are you a guilty person that believes themselves to be eternally damned? Maybe you will trick yourself into perceiving eternal damnation. Do you believe our spirits are intrinsically connected to nature and animals? Maybe you'll spend eternity as a wolf running wild through a spirit forest?

Who fucking knows the extent of our imaginations?

You either are subtle (un-attached) enough to escape the "matrix", or if your density is too high you reincarnate. If one is too dense (attached, clinging to life, vengeance, hate, fear, or other dense emotions) you cannot gain enough inertia to escape the "matrix". If you can become subtle enough (un-attached, letting go, fearless, loving) you can choose to stay to help others escape in your next reincarnation or graduate to the "all that is" that makes up the rest of existence.

Your physical self remains here along with your memories.your conscious moves on. It will exist but will not retain information.

you don't have a soul
after you die, it's exactly the same as before you were born

youtu.be/3fMnVF1P6kc

This is something that will certainly prepare you for death though I do not think it is equivalent.

All dogs go to heaven.

Except. Someone would know you have existed. But is that really true? You werent really dead. Just not aware that you are a sperm cell.

What if I'm already there?
I mean, Here.
You know.

I think the secretion of dmt in the brain while your dieing might be your after life, and since you have nothing to come back to it lasts for an eternity. But also raises the question of you blow your brains out what happens?
>nothingness

We live an infinite amount of lives. This is just one of them. There are an infinite amount of universes with an infinite amount of possibilities. I like to think that after you die, you just jump straight to the next life as there is no perception of time after death and before birth.