TRUMP GENERAL - NO AMOUNT OF PROTESTERS CAN STOP THIS MOVEMENT EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,229 (CNN Soft Count)

SGOPET: (Different Delegate Count)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump Mocks Hillary Attack Ad on Housing at NM Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=PARjm9F0fGU
>Trump in Albuquerque, NM 5/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck2G9ozSjj8

INTERVIEWS
>Eric Trump w/ Bartiromo 5/25/16
youtube.com/watch?v=PzPW1P7EBA8
>Roger Stone on Infowars 5/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvR5bLVYgwk
>Gingrich on Kelly File 5/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=LrbVy0TMB0s
>Don, Jr. on Greta 5/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eCVJdxCRJRA

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump – Everybody Hurts
youtube.com/watch?v=d9Kdx8HrIg0
>America Needs Trump – Now or Never
youtube.com/watch?v=1byVU9ljWqs
>THEY’RE BRINGING CRIME: Anti-Trump Protest turns violent in NM
youtube.com/watch?v=-qhyJQvHios
>YUGE Turnout at New Mexico rally
youtube.com/watch?v=vWhroSBR46I
>DIDN’T SEE THAT COMING: Idiots Blame Hillary hate on “Misogyny,” not her track record
youtube.com/watch?v=yn0tU3l8yNk
>Why Trump Will SMASH Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
>Current Year Man vs. Donald Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=jl9EjEQnI5w
>Diamond & Silk want you donate to the Trump campaign for Trump’s birthday
youtube.com/watch?v=_CeiCvg87Os
>Hold the Wall!
youtube.com/watch?v=jeqK6zQWKds

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
donaldtrump2016online.com/
trumpshow.info/
pastebin.com/E3nwRBJe
mega.nz/#F!ScYQybBC!tV2EHJPyBcFT2P-j5pZAGg
archive.is/xGXGc
thenational.scot/news/the-mysterious-mary-trump-the-full-untold-story-of-how-a-young-scotswoman-escaped-to-new-york-and-raised-a-us-presidential-candidate.17824
politico.com/gallery/2013/07/how-close-are-huma-abedin-and-hillary-clinton-169489?slide=0
finance.yahoo.com/news/nate-silver-why-screwed-donald-214318184.html;_ylt=A86.JyE9JD1XtmEArBUnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTE0dDg1ZnBkBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDRkZVSTNDMV8xBHNlYwNzYw--
yahoo.com/finance/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-speaking-fee-163428237.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-one-step-closer-nomination-hillary-one-step-forward-two-steps-back/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-releases-list-of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c
youtube.com/watch?v=8Le1fYoMXBc
youtube.com/watch?v=aU-ekVqrPGg
youtube.com/watch?v=zw3md54mNrY
youtube.com/watch?v=adYtKDv7cgw
topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-hillary-clinton-really-represents/
youtube.com/user/trump/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=abjE9Qx0O60
youtube.com/watch?v=q72bQEux6K8
yahoo.com/tech/apnewsbreak-state-dept-audit-faults-140853390.html
nypost.com/2016/05/25/state-department-faults-clinton-for-emails-and-cybersecurity-risks/
politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-email-inspector-general-report-223553
washingtonpost.com/politics/state-dept-inspector-general-report-sharply-criticizes-clintons-email-practices/2016/05/25/fc6f8ebc-2275-11e6-aa84-42391ba52c91_story.html?wpisrc=al_alert-COMBO-politics%2Bnation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/obama-reassures-world-donald-trumps-popularity-grows/
maga.booru.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

Latest Banter
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
donaldtrump2016online.com/

TRUMPGEN ARCHIVE
trumpshow.info/
pastebin.com/E3nwRBJe
mega.nz/#F!ScYQybBC!tV2EHJPyBcFT2P-j5pZAGg

ARTICLES/NEWS
>Salon: Trump Will Win
archive.is/xGXGc
>The Mysterious Mary Trump
thenational.scot/news/the-mysterious-mary-trump-the-full-untold-story-of-how-a-young-scotswoman-escaped-to-new-york-and-raised-a-us-presidential-candidate.17824
>How Close Are Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton?
politico.com/gallery/2013/07/how-close-are-huma-abedin-and-hillary-clinton-169489?slide=0
>NATE SILVER: Why I "screwed up" on Trump
finance.yahoo.com/news/nate-silver-why-screwed-donald-214318184.html;_ylt=A86.JyE9JD1XtmEArBUnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTE0dDg1ZnBkBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDRkZVSTNDMV8xBHNlYwNzYw--
>Trump’s speaking fees are HALF of Hillary’s
yahoo.com/finance/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-speaking-fee-163428237.html
>Trump has the most votes of any GOP Primary Candidate
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-one-step-closer-nomination-hillary-one-step-forward-two-steps-back/
>Trump Releases Shortlist of SCOTUS Prospects
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-releases-list-of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c

EMPEROR’S DESK
>Trump: A Suggestion for the Dishonest Media
youtube.com/watch?v=8Le1fYoMXBc
>#NeverTrump Always Fails!
youtube.com/watch?v=aU-ekVqrPGg
>Trey Gowdy endorses Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=zw3md54mNrY
>RT: Trump is turning the political paradigm on its head
youtube.com/watch?v=adYtKDv7cgw
>What Hillary Really Represents
topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-hillary-clinton-really-represents/
>Trump YT Channel
youtube.com/user/trump/videos

the dog is faster than the clown

but the clown is much much better.

She has no chance.

Garbage meme

GET THE FUCK OUT, BITCH

GLOBALISTS NOT ALOUD

NO PANTSUITS IN THIS HOUSEHOLD

VERY LITTLE DEBT

TREMENDOUS CASH FLOW

TRUMP IS A MYSOGINISTIC WOMAN HATING SEXIST PIG

#Unleashthestorm

SOME OF THE GREAT ASSETS OF THE WORLD

A BIG CHUNK OF THE BANK OF AMERICA BUILDING

THE CHINESE, THEY'RE A TENANT OF MINE

>tfw memes bashing Hillary become mainstream

78 page report released
Hillary failed, time for her to be jailed.
Violations of Federal Records Act
Inspector General isn't letting this go.

Trump vs Sanders soon.

>that pose

What did he mean by that?

DORAL

WE LOVE DORAL! YEAH, WE LOOOOVE DORAL!

ICONIC
ASSETS

You may have the media on your side Trump, but I have the people on mine.

So Trump faked an injury to dodge the draft like a fag

Molested his daughter like a fag

Had a faggot brother who died from aids sucking cock for drugs, so now he is straightedge like a fag

Soft on Saudi Arabia because of all his family's investments there. Literally a fag for the House of Saud

Eat dick shill

So..... Hillary is obviously boned, nomination or not, either losing to Trump or getting indited by the Feds. But can Trump best Bernie? Do normies (everyone but the youth) hate him enough?

clownpiss a shit to be quite honest

>Trump vs Sanders soon.
If Hillary dropped after a few weeks of Trump bants Sanders will be obliterated.

Trump 2024 confirmed.

UHH YOU DON'T GET TO BRING ILLEGALS
FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY IN MY COUNTRY
TELL ME ABOUT ISIS, WHY DO THEY WEAR THE MASKS

>Mrs. Clinton, I'm GOP

No awoo?

So if trump is such a great champion of the American economy, why does he own so many slave labor mills and factories in places like Taiwan, Japan and Vietnam? Trump is a corporate imperial capitalist that would support the TPP. Even if he says he doesn't and claims he will get America it's jobs back, he is a liar and saying that to get support from voters.
Our government on capitol hill are corporate imperialists that want to push things like the TPP that ship jobs overseas to slave labor. So, even if trump opposed the TPP, (which he never really would because it would be shooting his own multi billion dollar foreign slave labor industry in the foot)... Even if he did oppose the TPP, every member of the house and senate would be out to get him 10x worse than they try to screw with Obama and absolutely nothing he tried to get done as a president would be seen through.

The final battle approaches.

youtube.com/watch?v=abjE9Qx0O60

Yr a gay nerd tho so y even live

Gift from Zyklon Ben

>reading newspaper
>see a romney quote

youtube.com/watch?v=q72bQEux6K8

Ha ha oh wow, Trump just called Mexicans "thugs" and "criminals" for protesting.

Every time I get worried Trump has momentum or might win he shoots himself in the foot ha ha ha.

Congrats Donald, with that tweet you just lost this election.

Friendly reminder after last evening.

Die

help me

Police everywhere in Anaheim lads

I'll post some pictures soon

Do you weebshits realize that you're going to be the first to the gas chambers when Trump is elected. Autism is considered degeneracy.

Sorry for what? All the people you had killed? Or all the women's lives you've destroyed?

I have an argument, Im simply saving it

Nice edit.

Now post the original.

>390k VOTES FROM ALL TIME PRIMARY RECORD
>5 STATES LEFT

we've got this

For the first time this cycle, Trump has spent the past three weeks focusing on one person, Hillary. In those three weeks, her poll numbers have dropped and her unfavorable numbers have gone up. If Trump can destroy hillary this quickly, Bernie will be cake.

I didn't even post awoo, eh.

Try harder sweetie. Weve heard it ALL before. Get ready to lose everything you love in Nov

The shills are so transparent. You can always tell when they got their new talking point because all of a sudden you have four different IDs all posting extremely similar accusations about the same topic.

AT TRUMP RALLY WAITING IN LINE TO GET IN... ANAHEIM

WHAT DO??

>1,229 delegates
>6 shy of clinching

wew lad

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
!
is this big?

I continue to beleve donald trump will not get 1237 delegates. We are heading to a contested convention..

>can't even argue against it
Drumpfsters are the saddest

Yep. Sanders can't win when his base is stoners and college marxist indoctrinated bernouts.
He doesn't have a vagina and moderates don't want to be taxed to death.
Trump 2016 - 2024 confirmed.

Hello Hillary!

8, lad

>Ha ha oh wow, Trump just called Mexicans "thugs" and "criminals" for protesting.

not really, you dumb?

>The protesters in New Mexico were thugs who were flying the Mexican flag. The rally inside was big and beautiful, but outside, criminals!

smashing cars and throwing rocks at police on horses is a crime

show me where they are mister wizard

Hillary is the only one tough enough to make the hard decisions to burn women and children alive to retake the news cycle.

The delegates, Dohnneld.

But Hillary by just about every account is an easy target. Then again, we're here in this new exciting frontier, so what do I know?

>Our government on capitol hill are corporate imperialists that want to push things like the TPP

Who

Who want to push.

user, pls.

I don't think they realize how comical they really are. I wish I could be in one of their stand up meetings discussing their latest tactic and reasoning behind it.

shitpost with other MAGA supporters in line

Pat the butt of the nearest female.

>debate me
>excelsior!
Kys senpai. Or wait for a rwds to do it

she dun goofed

yahoo.com/tech/apnewsbreak-state-dept-audit-faults-140853390.html

nypost.com/2016/05/25/state-department-faults-clinton-for-emails-and-cybersecurity-risks/

politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-email-inspector-general-report-223553

washingtonpost.com/politics/state-dept-inspector-general-report-sharply-criticizes-clintons-email-practices/2016/05/25/fc6f8ebc-2275-11e6-aa84-42391ba52c91_story.html?wpisrc=al_alert-COMBO-politics%2Bnation

Go suck your daddy figure's cock or pepperspray a woman, trumpfag

I've embarrassed my country.

>mfw the honorable Ted Cruz wins every single remaining delegate and wins on the second ballot

FEAR IN THEIR EYES

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/obama-reassures-world-donald-trumps-popularity-grows/

>I posted a meme
>this means I have a leg to stand on

Do we think the rally today will be worse than last night?

It's california, so yes.

wow... i am now #cruzmissile

Let me be perfectly clear. Dahnald is not getting to 1237. In fact, noone is. This will be fought in the convention floor.

god you're horrible, faggot. typical underage tumblrgoing shithead. standard-issue dumbfuck. another miserable pissant without the slightest clue as to what a blessing the don has been and is being upon the world. doesnt understand the indelibly cherished impact this gleaming, distinguished beautiful being has had on the planet at large. of course garbage posters like this aren't keen to look into that, either. they're hard-wired to yak up the same old memes til they just aint funny no more, so their opinions are natural extensions of the omnipresent bought-out media machine's latest propaganda efforts put forth to salvage scrap flesh from their increasingly irrelevant carcasses. like fucking clockwork. you LOSER ass, go to hell

CHECKS
AND
BALANCES
MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!

Bernie math

It's funny cuz it's true

Says she violated rules but are these violations grounds for indictment? Criminal neglegence?

>mfw Trump manages to appoint ALL of the SC nominees (the ones that haven't died/gotten rejected by congress) and there's one extra spot left because the Chief Justice suddenly died and Cruz doesn't get it because he ratted away the primaries like a dick

periscope for a bit?

But you dont.

maga.booru.org

>wapo
>inspector general sharply criticizes
Jesus Christ they tried their hardest to spin this pro-Clinton, as if the big mean IG is bullying her. It's an official report from the IG, not a fucking opinion from him.

You really think a man with an ego as big as Trump's is going to flip flop on one of the biggest parts of his platform? He is fully aware and has spoken multiple times on how it's going to make things tougher on him. Even still there are many more reasons to support him over Shillary or Bernout.

>this triggered

kys

Put shoe on head

>FEAR IN THEIR EYES

too scared to click

low energy bait thread! Lets maga lads! Shills and retards are allergic to high energy!

Have fun kiddo, we'll make you a man yet. Come back when you grow up.

MAGA

quick questions... you ever lick your spunk
from another man's hairy shitbox?
or are you usually the bottom?

TRUMP IS DONE

HE RUINED HIS CAMPAIGN YESTERDAY WHEN HE BROUGHT UP VINCE FOSTER AT THE RALLY

COMPLETELY RUINED HIS CREDIBILITY

AHAHAHAHA STUPID DRUMPF

I just started it.

I need people to upload all there anime girls wearing maga hats

>coming soon

I still believe donald trump will not become president says increasingly nervous obongo

WHO PAID YOU TO KILL THOSE AMBASSADORS

Is it me or are these MAGA hats kinda small. I don't think I've got a fat head by any stretch yet I have to wear this on the last/2nd last notch/bump thing at the back. Also where should I stick the mac tonight pin on?

>SURELY THIS WILL BE THE END OF HIS CAMPAIGN

Go back to bed Nate Silver.