Favorite cock size and why? Would you take anything under it, like five inches...

Favorite cock size and why? Would you take anything under it, like five inches? (Im five inches lul) or is five inches pathetic?

its never big enough

Whats your favorite size?

Never had sex so wouldn't know ideal cock size. I do however prefer my dildos thicker in comparison to longer. If it can stretch out my ass a bit, it's a keeper.

very big !

It's Sup Forums, less than 8 inches is fucking pathetic and you should Kys

Unless you meant that from experience?
As in your never big enough?

So would you rather your dildos over my cock?
>inb4 op is a virgin and yes i am

as a faggot
6 inches is enough but i love cocks that are around 7 inches
i wanna try a nine incher one day just to brag to other faggots that i could take such length
i'm sure i can take that tbh
What could possibly go wrong?

UwU
>inb4 op has a degrading kink

Eh. I just cleared the hurdle of "omg I like dicks" a little while back. So riding a dildo is as comfortable as i can be right now. Would prefer to fuck a woman before fucking (or getting BY) a guy.

would you rather fuck someone bigger than me? (5inch op here)
Andmaybeinfrontofme?

You know it's true

Oh ok, good for you man!
Embrace the gay/bisex at whichever speed you feel comfortable with

M..maaaybeee

1-3 inches and hairless like a preteen should have.

I have a realistic dildo that's extra thick and about 13" long. (10" insert-able). I can take the whole thing inside me so long as I stay soft. Soon as I'm hard, I struggle to get past the 9" mark. I can feel the tip pressing really deep inside.

Just don't be stupid and force it. Although, if you're taking a a real cock, the guy probably won't give you a chance to go slow, and will be jackhammering away at your fuck hole. So good luck.
Yea. I think it was all the traps and sissies posted here that "woke up" that side of my sexuality. Full blown muscular dudes aren't my thing though. Not yet at least.

God help me.

Woahhhhh
Holy heck you can take a lot
those would heckin break me

How big is your actual dick anyway?

Being the femboy slut i am,i like any cock thats bigger/thicker then mine,i cant be submissive to someone smaller

Around 6.5"-ish. +/- 0.1" dunno how thick. Like 3 of my fingers wide. I can just touch my pointer finger and thumb together when I wrap my hand around my cock.
You'd be surprised what your body (and asshole) can take with practice. Take it slow with smaller toys. Lots of lube. And then some more lube on top of that lube. I have some big toys though. My favorite is roughly the size of a Pringles can. Girth and length.

More lube.

So what is that particular size range?
Also would you prefer a bigger cock than mine?

Holy heck
So you prefer bigger cocks than smaller cocks?
Does that mean you would rather fuck a dick bigger than mine? UwU
(I know you dont feel comfortable with fucking or getting fucked by a dude yet, but just humor me for the sake of easier questions lol)

>inb4 op has a cuckold kink
okay yes thats true heck

op-

I honestly don't know. For ease of fucking, and allowing the person to REALLY fuck me. I mean hold my legs in an iron grip to stop me from getting away, long deep strokes fucking, I'd probably prefer normal 5-6". I'd still prefer a girthy cock though. If you're a pencil dick, sorry. Guys and girls alike enjoy thick dicks. But dudes with 9"+ cocks tend not to know how to use them, and cause more damage (see pain) than pleasure.

>like three of my fingers wide
Holy fuck thats wide

>i’d still prefer a girthy cock though
Uhhhh
M..my cock i..is two fingers wide.. does that m..mean im pencil size?

>That's wide
I guess. Never had chance for comparison but thanks. And 2 fingers is fine. I'm talking the unfortunate guys with a literal pencil dick. Like their little pinky in terms of girth. If you're that thin, you could be 10", still won't matter.

love me some big dick, however, its the way you use it that counts. you can get bad strokes from a big dick, and good strokes from a smaller dick (not micropenis tho). Make sure to learn your partners sensitive spots and learn to pleasure them in other ways/ in addition to doing them. having a combination of pleasure will drive your partner crazy! Make sure to communicate with them clearly to know what they need and want.

5" is around average

Ohhhh
God i didnt even know those guys exhisted :v

In a completely unrelated note
Do you think you would like ever cuck someone? Lul

6.5 inches long
5 inches around
uncut

Makes me hornier than anythinggg.
It's not too long so it won't hurt and it's thick so it will stretch me c:
There's something soo virile about uncut cocks too and when they're thick they're so masculine, it drives me crazy

I don't think so. Cucking just isn't my thing. Plus I always have this fear that that cuck in question will finally grow a pair of balls, and go primal. Killing the guy (me) fucking his girl.

Although I was invited by a late 40's couple to have a 3 way with them. ( I'm 25). It was gonna happen but I chickened out.

OwO
I dont know how wide my dick is in inches, but its two fingere wide (measured with my index and middle finger)
And my length is five inches, would i be too small for you?

Better to be safe than sorry man

Forgot to mention
>also uncut

width or diameter user?

5 isn't too small no!!

Yea that's what I was thinking. The wife was saying about how I won't need condoms because she had her tubes tied. That set a red flag.

And her husband didn't seem too thrilled about the idea. Catching a chest full of buckshot from hubby didn't seem like my ideal date.

>what they need and want
So whats your preference?

I mean i pressed two fingers againsg my cock, so i guess width?

>5 isnt too small
Aw thanks man, but would you prefer someone bigger than me?

Yikesssssss
Yeah good thinking user, you might of just saved your goddamn life.

How about a round of thick hot d(dicks)ogs to celebrate user’s decisive decision making!

Ngl that almost made me jizz

its thin tbh :x mines two fingers wide too.
maybe you should become a sissy too hah

I always got compliments from girls cus I'm 7.5 long but that was more for me than them lool

>love me some big dick
So does that mean im not big enough for you? UwU

>its thin
Hnngg
Does that you’d rather fuck someone bigger than me?

>maybe consider becoming a sissy
Im as subby as can be

>im 7.5 long
Holy fucking shit thats huge, mines so small and pathetic compared to yours and i love ittt

I dont really do dick. Mostly (mostly) straight. I appreciate a femboy/passable trans every now and then.

Having said that I feel sorry for my wife constantly. Im around 9-9.5 inches long and pretty damn thick. She is usually sore for a day or so after if I really get after it. She ideally wants to find a girlfriend (or sissy boyfriend) for me to use when shes sore and her to dominate. allegedly she gets very very dominant with other women and I think that would be hot to watch.

This city just sucks ass for finding potential play things. Full of baby momma/baby daddy drama, tons of STD, and overall trashy ghetto people (Im in Corpus Christi Texas). Fetlife is awful, just like 50 year old hair men who want to worship my dick and the like.

Save me fams.

Post your sissy hole.

owowowowowowowowowowowowo

Your so big user! Im only five inches uwu
I would love to frot with you

>says the 50 year old hairy man

!!
I..i dont feel comfortable sh..sharing images of myself j..just yet.. sorry Sir.
B..but have this as a substitute Sir!

Not 50
22 :v

post your hole slut

I was being sarcastic

If I wasnt getting ready to go to work id show it off. I like showing it off. The ladies say its pretty. Or whatever.

Im just attracted to feminine things which is why my wife and I are picky with guys. She likes them girly too (im fairly androgenous on the side of masculine by a bit). Basically growing up I looked (still do) look a lot like daniel radcliffe. Short nerdy guys who are hung like horses in the house.

Oh you have an old pic don't be like thattt

Mmmnhhhhh
Using s..such language hhh
A..almost made me cum ngl

I know right
His big thick cock hnggg
Would you rather fuck his cock instead of my cock user?

Brand new computer fam, and Im literally pounding a redbull. Driving to work in 5 minutes. But who knows, my glorious abortionator may show up somewhere on b some day.

When your soft do you pre-cum a lot sir? Ive always thought men with big cocks pre a lot

Depends on turned on level.

Blarg
Bumping this post so that maybe you’ll see it :

OwO
Do you wake up with pre-cum stains?

Bump

Not gay

>Favorite cock size and why?
My favorite cock is my dad's and I remember it being really big but maybe because I was such a small girl back then.

Timestamp or gtfo

I would love to smell a big thick musky cock hhh

Location? Are you Dutch, Italian?

How about this one?

Looks bite sized and would love to suck

Thanks. 6" 5.5 around

Can we frot uwu

Stop being gay, or at least go somewhere else and be gay.

Yeah bring it over here