Ghostbusters "Safe Space"

Female Ghostbusters shills are trying to manipulate the discussion and create internet safe spaces so nobody will make fun of their shitty movie.

>When Sony Pictures' second trailer for its female-fronted Ghostbusters reboot appeared online May 18, fans initially had to find it on Facebook. The studio had switched from YouTube, which hosted the first trailer, in a deliberate effort to combat a cacophony of negative reaction emanating from a very vocal minority online.

Seriously who is even going to see this piece of shit at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
youtube.com/watch?v=gMfUjDnpfRY
dailysurge.com/2015/06/prof-i-chose-not-to-have-children-because-theyd-be-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=WnEIDAOnkj4
youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw
hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-how-sony-plans-slime-897104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>who is even going to see this
i suppose all the "pretend to be progressive unless you violate my safe space" kind of people
the butthurt is real and i enjoy every single minute

>a cacophony of negative reaction emanating from a very vocal minority
Wait, what? A minority?

Sony studios is going to get so burned on this film their next film is going to be a remake of Triumph of the Will.

I find it hard to believe that this actually matters. That being said, I'm tired of seeing that big black beast affirmative actioned into commercials.

I doubt many people will see this.

The SJW front is a false flag by Sony trying to salvage their shitshow.

Real SJWs are pissed at the fact the only black character is on the team because I NOE DEEZ STREETZ YA DIG SUGAR?

>I'm tired of seeing that big black beast affirmative actioned into commercials.
Honestly she's one of the least terrible. At least she is just a sheeboon and not generic feminist 1 or generic feminist 2.

>Dat colour scheme though

WOMEN AREN'T FUNNY
O
M
E
N

A
R
E
N
T

F
U
N
N
Y

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

>negative reaction emanating from a very vocal minority online

Kek. Keep telling yourself that, Sony.

That's the funny part, they complain about certain media being "problematic", but they aren't even consumers of that media. I seriously doubt a lot of them will go and see the movie.

They've done this many times, whether with video games, comic books, etc... these SJWs demand changes and the companies creating the media only see a net loss because a) the SJWs don't even end up buying it and b) the fans of the prior works are no longer interested.

Ultimately, I believe that when these companies see it is having a negative effect on their bottom lines, this will stop. A good next step would for this movie to be a complete bomb at the box office.

>vocal """"minority""""

>A minority
Every single person I've talked to about it in real life say the same thing, which is nothing good.

The others are kinda funny on SNL. The black one was literally affirmative actioned in solely on race and gender.

gimme the link so i can add to the downboats.

Dont badmouth the schumacher batman movies art/set design. That was the best part of those movies

>looks like a man
>noone would touch her
>makes up excuse to why she never had children

that mean minority beat us with their majority of votes

I love the Californians. Only time I saw Hader lose it.

oi pommie cunt
wotz da fooking url ?

also because they'd be ugly and autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=gMfUjDnpfRY

>"vocal minority"

fanks cunt

downboated away on my 6 different jewtube accounts.

How the Queen these days? the old girl is looking pretty damn healthy for a 90 year old, kinda miss her, the media aint saying shit anymore bout her.

fucking hope big ears and horse face dont end up near the throne, otherwise they'll be a fucking referendum on our end. Shame cause Will his trophy wife seems a nice bloke and sheila.

Jesus that's something out of an h-manga. It would be less embarrassing to walk around naked.

i think that that set is is a complete rip off as a boss fight from an instance in one of the WoW expansions but i cant thank of it... /req/ can you help me?

This is true. These shitshows will stop being made if they lose the studios money every time.

Please tell me that this is fake.

>james rolf respectfully refuses to watch new ghostbusters film
>internet sjws attack him and rip on his appearance and mock his channel
>Patton Oswalt also joins in on the mocking
>Oswalts wife just died
>someone says this to him on twitter
Im fucking dead

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

dailysurge.com/2015/06/prof-i-chose-not-to-have-children-because-theyd-be-white/

the depravity of the left knows no boundaries.

sounds like
youtube.com/watch?v=WnEIDAOnkj4

kek

Street hookers dress more modestly than that

that's fucking hilarious

Fuck that's brutal. Oh well.

is this for fucking real?

>who is even going to see this
nu-males

And they'll be dead inside the entire time. Trapped forever in their little bubble, their containment unit.

That nigger looks worse than gorilla. At least gorilla looks like animal. That creature is unnerving hybrid. Cthulhu mythos material..

>Seriously who is even going to see this piece of shit at this point?

nobody, it may mark the beginning of the reboot crash

christ, i ignored this for so long i didn't realize how bad it was.
fucking four dykes replaced the original crew
r i p
ghost buster is kill

youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw
>840,000 dislikes isn't a vocal minority

the only good thing about this movie is that once it bombs, hollywood might stop shitting out remakes that are a disgrace to the originals

Forgot link to article

hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-how-sony-plans-slime-897104

Whites really are doomed.

>Hollywood
>Stop creating shitty remakes

>After this shi tX-Men: The Last Stand movie Fox will surely stop making X-men movies!

There sure as hell better be a Waldo in that picture.

Die in a fire. Little Miss 'I'm so totally random and in need of medication and like, can't swear good n' junk' is the worst thing on the planet. The Absolute Worst.

All her shit is stolen from Mo Collins. Obviously, blatantly, stolen.

Here's Wigg's version of Mo's character...

I've yet to see her actually do anything original.

How to ruin chances of employment

Example 1

What kind of father would let their daughter own clothes like that?

Same character repackaged again.

It's a school not a whore house.

>nobody, it may mark the beginning of the reboot crash
god let this happen

>assuming this slut has a father

Daddy left a long time ago. That's why she craves the attention.

>10 months later
>"Little Jaquan is so handsome, a little prince"
>"Like if you support strong single mothers!XD"

>facebook bex.delgado/posts/111157605906950
It's real.
Fuck.

It looks like milo visiting a petting zoo with a gorilla, a pig, and a horse.

Something in Karazhan maybe? The theater boss?

You want that thing to pass on its genetic waste?

No but that is the most retarded reason for not having kids that I have ever heard.

she looks like my retarded male cousin by marriage.

most of the boss fights take place in a poorly lit circular room