Would you snap off her log for her, Sup Forums?

Would you snap off her log for her, Sup Forums?

>log

Fuck off

Yes. Would love to eat it also.

Damn that's a great log. Shame there's a face attached to one end if it.

Indeed.

Dubs logged

Kill yourself

Choke on a log and die

>log

>imagine being so pathetic you spend your entire day on Sup Forums searching for threads to post your forced meme

>Would you snap off her log for her, Sup Forums?

I would love to see you banned. Can we get a petition started to ban you?

It's like being trapped with a retard.

Grow up

Lol, you're some butthurt scribblefag from the avatarfag thread, aren't you?

>spends all day posting his forced meme on Sup Forums
>in any position to tell others to grow up
Wew

yus

You must be at least 18 to post here, kid.

log off

Hey, I recognise that turd

your turd recognition skills are a credit to you, sir

Thank you, kind user!

what is it with these faggot fecalophiliacs invading Sup Forums
just die

>normie invader in any position to talk about people who invaded Sup Forums
Wew laddy

Get out fag

Women turds only

Do you have a life? No seriously, do you have school, a job or some sort of hobby that involves leaving your home? I'm serious.

>can't answer me
Really makes you think...

Do you have any friends, kid? Are your peers ashamed of you? Do you parents not love you?

You must be a newfag, you are getting angry quite easily.

He really fucked the shit out of her

Newfag

Doesn't take much kek

You must be so alone. I guess you came here for company. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

>defending Andyfag
Wew

I would fuck it while it was still half in her ass like it was a double dildo.

this got me hard and i am ashamed

You... I like you.

Nothing wrong with Andy Sixx and his logs, no need to be ashamed

Can i have some more please?

Get off this thread man.

You must be fun at parties

Of course user, here you go

You have no power here, buddy.

Yeah, at parties we don't have retards like Andyfag.

Dubs logged

This is now an Andy Sixx thread

I bet you're 15

Is that stephen paddock?

No that's how old Andyfag would be.

It was destined to become one. The word log to andy sixxers is like the word chicken to niggers

No, it's Andy Sixx

Dubs logged

Grow up, kid

No it isn't. Kill yourself

Forced faggot meme is forced and for faggots.
End yourselves.

Grow up

Looks like it

Why are you replying to me? I'm not the Andyfag you retard.

Commit suicide

Then why post a log thread?

Dubs logged

It's not a log thread. That forced memefag obsessed with Andy Six only ever posts his retarded emo boyfriend.

Kill yourself

SAGE

Hmm you used the word log in OP and all of Sup Forums knows that's Andy's word now

gosh that looks so wet and creamy, i feel like if i took a bath in that i would be finally clean in my soul. her gut flora is just as nutritious as it is delicious, i would take a long time deep throating it for her, and eventually slow chewing tasting the whole flavor profile and rejoice in the tiny chewy bits of texture

You never answered my questions, fagboy.

The Log of Shit of Andy Sixx is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the works of a god in his own right.

The Andy Sixx is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His reproduction rate is remarkably high considering how many girls want to give him a vasectomy with their tongues. What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.

It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.