Time to plot their downfall. .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDWWoIKkquo
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have an idea!!

wait.

they fall by themselves, you don't need to plot anything

Cheer them while they elect worse and worse idiots as leaders?

This is pretty rude.
I'll give you 30 seconds to delet your posts, thank you

They are under my protection.

make me

Why is downfall even a word, why not just fall. It's not like you can have an upfall

clinton nor sanders were elected tho

There is also uprise which is also redundant.

Oh right maga maga woooh! Good job USA!

Just give them more high-fructose corn syrup
In a few generations they will be too fat to mate

Let's put fluor in their water!

Don't test me Ivan. You know exactly what I'm capable of. I am stronger than you, you cannot hold me back as you once did. You are weak, WEAK. And I will crush you under my heel. And afterwards I will slaughter your protectorates for a bonus.

>Implying we go to sleep

Fucking RETARDED ASS EUROPE COUNTRIES. We stay up all night browsing this North Korean Launching Site and watching anime, than we fall asleep at work.

True, if anything, this justifies OP for his plotting against americans and their strange language.

Guy guys how about this. We tell them that deep fried butter is food

they closed all the heart attack grills near me because someone died

Wasn't that the point?

yeah

We could probably make them give full control of all their crops seed production to a single private company who intentionally obscures any research or control made for their gene-manipulatulated seeds.

It is food you idiot. Sometimes I make a waffle butter bacon ham burger dipped in maple syrup. With a side of waffle corndogs, which I rub on the maple syrup soaked waffle burger and eat.

It's 6AM

Ready to fight. I am not alone other slavs will be with me.

Remove microwave ovens in their lives by saying it makes them dumb.

Get out of here commie, there's been no proven fact that GMOS cause damage to humans.

>waffle butter bacon ham burger dipped in maple syrup
Pics

It seems that we can also make them like it.

I know.
Let's put fucking morons everywhere on TV, movies and newspapers, then after a while they'll get used to it and elect a dumbfuck from a reality show as their president.
Ahah that would be so funny.

Isn't Bayer trying to take them over?
Maybe there is already a plan in motion

IT'S TIME TO DUE-DUE-DUEL!
I summon blue eyed ULTIMATE DRAGON with the banishment of my 3 blue eyes white dragon, and with the spell card " Change of heart " I take over your URA, Lord Of Searing Flames. IT'S OVER IVAN! SHOULDN'T HAVE CHALLENGED ME TO A DUEL!

I don't have pics, I made it last months though. Here's one though, this isn't how I make mine. I prefer more syrup and I don't like eating it with eggs.

Yes IVAN because it protects our crops from insects.

HOW IS THAT DISGUSTING THAT IS SO DELICIOUS! WOW THESE FUCKING GERMAN FAGS.

>quoting the Japanese rip-off of the great American invention MTG
You already lost

fuck took me to long to find a suitable picture.
Zwei Dumme, ein Gedanke und so

You're mistaken if you believe your 3 blue eyes white dragons can stop the ramming power of URIA and Ultimate dragon. ALRIGHT YOU ASKED FOR IT!

Magic the gathering? Yeah I played it, it was alright. But I played Yugioh with my brothers when I was kid, so it's more nostalgia.

It used to be great. In recent years the SJWs fucked it over. They forcefully inserted transsexual characters and gave more shit about getting women to play than working on the actual game.

>tfw you'll never again be in uni get drunk and play with your friends

How fucking dense can one be to not realize how disgusting and unhealthy that combination is?
Truly one of the reasons the western world is about to end
hehe, musst deine memes besser sortieren, Brudi

They did? Like I use to to play it a lot, I really forgot the game but I remember my favorite deck had goblins. I think there was even mountain creatures. But fucking SJW ruin everything.

>MUH HEALTH! I DON"T WANT A HEART ATTACKING.

This is why Germany will always be a bitch country, what a little fucking bitch just take a bite of our deep fried butter.

Goblins can be really devestating in the older formats nice.
Yeah pretty much:
youtube.com/watch?v=NDWWoIKkquo
( 0:20 is pretty funny one of each basic land in play...)

Nah I rather have some deep fried Schnitzel with vegetables

>Vegetables. Veg- ve-

THERE HAS BEEN AN AWAKENING

God fucking damn this shit, next thing you know they're going to add trans-age. Where it's a grown man pretending to be a little girl with magical powers.

Damn looks like the Giant has awaken and is filling this board up. You can't take on America.

The thing that is best at taking out america is america itself 3bh. Everybody knows this.

etymology

they have different origins and the meanings have shifted/blended together. What were once distinct alone and a separate meaning together, are not just the same due to the combined meaning. The combining meaning becoming the meaning for the two components (words).

the russians already are on it

>he believes what leftie media says

elect donald j trump

>he considers reuters to be lefty media

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106