ITT: We guess the next celebrity to get sexual allegations against them

ITT: We guess the next celebrity to get sexual allegations against them

>So far, Harvey Weinstein, Roy Price, Charlie Sheen, Roy Moore, Jeremy Piven, Bryan Singer, Kevin Spacey and now Louis C.K. (Pic ironically related) among many more already out in the open and to come.

Dan Schneider is next

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/entertainment/corey-haim-apos-mother-says-065548100.html
sexcollect.com/show/play/1022298587/hermana-hambrienta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

these people dont matter its all a distraction

>Charlie Sheen

How was he not accused earlier? You just know hes the kind of guy with a literally sex dungeon in his home.

Christopher Walken

Whoever he is, he'll be white.

Because Charlie wasn't positive until recently.

>positive

It's assumed that blacks do it already.

>>
Corey's Haim's mother literally just said there is almost no chance Sheen raped her son. That is a bullshit Internet rumor that has been circulating for like 15 years, and you faggots fell for it again.

Can I be famous if someone accuses me of fap?

Why so defensive? Did Charlie give you the gift?

He's being honest and some people can't handle that. He didn't even touch anyone...he touched himself. His face got red and he told one woman who said "no" to his offer to jerk it in front of her "I've got issues." He's suffered enough and I hope he admits he can't control himself, because most guys with a dick have these thoughts and almost all of us don't do this.

yahoo.com/entertainment/corey-haim-apos-mother-says-065548100.html

I don't understand why you're taking this so seriously when Haim's been dead a few years already. He's not accusing Sheen.

image sauce

>(((((((((((((((((((((White))))))))))))))))))))))

It's going to be a woman. I guarantee it.

I think you need to calm your pozzed ass down and remember that this is a Best Korean kimchi cooking board and not to be taken seriously.

That's exactly the problem, faggot. People are literally talking shit on the Internet and faggots like you are taking it of of fact -- 7 years after the dude died.

Taylor Swift. She's going to be unmasked as a serial rapist.

Not Masturbating in front of people is something 3 year olds are taught. He has money, all he had to do was hire a whore, they love easy money like this... just sit in the room and watch a john jerk off.

His career is OVER!

See

of course he will be white, what else do you expect? You need a position of power to do such stuff and silence them afterwards so 99% nignogs are already out of the game

No. Sooner or later, it will be someone who doesn't fit the "hated-by-identity politics" mold. Republitards were overjoyed when it was Weinstein, because they think that Hollywood is corrut and Hollywood backs The Clinton machine. They forgot that we live in the age of Internet femitards. They overplayed their hand. They will see their error andcome up with someone who resembles but--who is not--Terry Crews.

Seriously, image sauce

I'm going for Kevin Bacon. The Jews will want to destroy him because he is cis white married to a white and also their god says they can't eat bacon but they can kill a Jesus.
>muh 6 million
Screen cap this shit. Monday at the latest

RDJ.

Bill Maher

Cosby

She has suffered enough for being white, which some stupid blogger used to maje her out to be a nazi. Guess again. (Also, how dare you! Her azz and titties have been enshrined by gallons on come here. Not very nice, user.)

>pic related

I guess he channeled his predator behavior that is some fucked shit

Tay "The Walking Holocaust" Swift

Its no fun with a whore, they expect it and its takes away from it.
But doing it to a girl who thinks you’re fucking around, and getting off to her confused reaction not sure if its really happening is bliss.

sexcollect.com/show/play/1022298587/hermana-hambrienta

In return, you fap to loli next.

Bernie Sanders sexually assaulted me the day he endorsed Clinton and turned his money over to the DNC. That Brazile lady watched.

So far it's been fags and fat fucks, I don't think Maher has trouble pulling tail the old fashioned way.

My hope is that this whole thing will actually make people rethink the whole witchhunt approach where anything the least bit sexual is grounds for complete destruction of your life.

Which is why they're going to use her as the next flashpoint. Betas and teenagers will commit suicide by the boatload and the Jews keep the goyim down.

>her azz and titties
404 azz not found

He has slept with prostitutes and is unapologetically a democratic party backer. If someone with blue hair and a big ass has him in her crosshairs, she ought to think long and hard about what she is doing.

She is no Ben "The Walking Shoah" Garrison. Don't even try.

She pretty much is one. She can date anyone she likes, and does. Then leaves him for the next.

Has anything stuck to Singer so far? I've heard that he age-checks his twinks.

>dumping men is literally rape
I guess you're mad they closed down the incel board on reddit huh

but good enough for a Tay "Nigger Grave Digger" Swift

I want Taylor Swift to rape me

Fine. My wife is going to kill me because her ass is much bigger and she doesn't understand that I just like ass...no matter the size. But here you go, user...

Killing niggers is pleb tier compared to "Three Reichs, Jews out" Garrison.

Yeah big help. I've never seen Taylor no ass Swift before. Thanks?

bill cosby started this.

secret butt fun

They closed down "incels," not incel. Incel was already banned. Anyway, well played, /u/spez...I can already see how less misogyny there is in the world. I feel so much safer now!

Wait...I know who's next! (pic related)

better to lynch niggers than to be a Angela "White? Rape on sight!" Merkel

>leaving out 12-time accusee Donald Trump
GOP Shill

I love tay-tay...I feel bad because she looks like she has an eating disorder. "1989" is a classic.

if women are not to be sex objects then i'm tired of being a money object. im going on twitter to out the women who approached me for money when i was just trying to mind my own business. male targeted fundraising and the assumption i should be employed and useful around the house objectify me

wow

But lynching is so labor intensive. So is rape. Ben "Gotta Gas 'em All" Garrison has the right idea.

Nobody feels sorry for you, so stop feeling sorry for yourself. Self-pity is how you lose the gender wars. Realizing that even an incel can find pics and vids of beautiful women doing things they wouldn't do for you is how you win. Find a woman who is about as attractive as you are and treat her right. Then jerk out your frustrations here. Then treat yourself right. Don't waste anyone's topime calling a "whore" a "whore." Literally no one gives a shit, the whore-acussee, included.

I don't know what that means.
But if a man takes advantage of his status to have sex with a woman, she goes onto facebook and posts #metoo
T Swift does it every day

These people 9728832344 have been accused of soliciting people for afor the last few years

>He has slept with prostitutes
[citation required]

She's barely even from 1989. Born on like December 31. She's a fucking poser

You don't seem to understand
The only thing we can be certain is that men bad women good.

I know. He made the world a safe place for women by removing a place that no woman who had normal intelligence would come within fifty clicks of. The sub- was private, too. Hey...it is his call. just disagree with it. Of course, I'm here. One of the three places online you can air negative feelings toward the fairer sex, so I really don't have a right to complain.

Just look at him. The only way a girl's going to take that clipped cock is if she gets paid for it in the end.

I'm incredibly uninterested. It was just an insult ya sperg.

Yeah Maher is the biggest hypocrite on earth and contradicts himself daily

Women are human. They have good parts and bad. That girl you have a crush on? She takes a big stinky shit every day. I guarantee it. (pic related)

Jodie Foster. She fingered Kristen Stewart while they were filming Panic Room.

Who cares? He's a comedian. He's supposed to be funny, not consistent.

You dense motherfucker, I know that. Now say that in public, see what happens.

This needs to happen.

Legit

If you go up to any person, man or woman, you don't know and start talking about "big stinky shits" I think the reaction will pretty much be the same haha

Trips of tard.

singles of cuck

Again.
Citation needed.
Don't be a drumpf supporter, faggot. Learn to back up your assertions with facts rather than 'omgerd look at him sif he wldnt'

Retard.

With all due respect have you had a conversation with one of his viewers?
They use his thoughts to form their own opinions. Then use those opinions to form their moral compass on how they vote and treat others.
So Maher is basically their god for a large subset of Americans

happily married and no self pity here, just an eyebrow raised at the unexamined other side of the coin and wariness about unnatural schemes that require government enforcement

it's twice as bad for hollywood when every day is the office christmas party at which you all will be recorded and revisionist prosecuted

i think its the only shred of sympathy i have for them

Him being President isn't the same fall from grace everyone else is experiencing

I don't post here looking for serious debate faggot. That's what reality is for. Now be a good cuck and clean up after the bull.

T Swift never did this. She is too busy making awesome music. You take that back, Katy Perry!

I meant more like twitter or some kind of news publication, like the topic we're discussing, and you brought up the shit example but we're talking about rape and sexual misconduct. Say that a woman raped you, she will not get into problems you will get into problems.

she's just sitting on the top of her thighs and bottom of her back. Taylor has zero ass, curves, or tits.

I thought of that, but from what? What else is going on?

Then why bother shitposting if you know its fake, unless you're just trying to spread fake news, in which case again, why bother?

Either you want to say that he does, which means you care, but not enough to back up what you're saying with facts. Or you dont care, in which case, why bother wasting your time and posting at all? You must have a pretty boring life if all you want to do is shitpost all day. Go back to the basement, cuckstain.

OK, in that case, let's see your wife's ass. I was going to jerk it anyway. Wait...I know whose next: it's me! (Seriously, doe...can we see dat ass?)

People shitpost because it's fun. You should try it sometime.

Man Sup Forums is really into Hollywood celebs. Gossip central.

they will use the same strategy as they did with CK and wait until the person has premieres and public appearances that will need to be cancelled at the last minute

Top surgeons will not do implant surgery until a woman is in her thirties. Expect some curves soon.

Steve Harvey

If you don't grope anyone at the office party, you will never have anything to worry about...(now lets see your wife, you S.P.O.S.)

thats because he found himself on a hitlist

>nope

Because Charlie did it the right way. He paid all the girls he's fucked, including Denise Richards. It just happened that he fell in love with her. Happens all the time with prostitutes. Sting sings about it because it's hard for guys to keep it compartmentalized unlike girls that sell their bodies.

Why is it that all of these celebrity accusations sound the same?

"Well, i went to this party/casting meeting/hotel and [INSERT B-C LIST CELEBRITY HERE] asked me if i would come up to his room. Now you know you can never say no to [INCERT B-C LIST CELEBRITY HERE] so i did. When i got there, he was just standing there masturbating. When i was grossed out, he said he was sorry and he has problems.

It legit sounds like an episode of south park. Surely some of these just has to be fake right? Not all celebrities just go and stand and masturbate. That just sounds rediculous.

Take a look at society my friend.