>they get there
>they're playing truth or dare.
>She gets a dare: "have sex with someone in the group."
>At first she says no, mentions me
>she says she can't.
>Everyone eggs her on, her sister picks a guy in the room
>he's down for it.
>He goes into a separate room, she's still saying no
>they all eventually coax her into the room after him.
>They shut the door
>she turns to him and asks "we aren't really going to do this, are we?"
>He says they are
>she says "uh, no" and he grabs her hand and pulls her onto the bed
>thats when she says she froze and it happened.
I should also mention weed was a huge factor in this whole thing. Also, he's 19/20, she's 15.
But yeah, as you can imagine, I'm lost. Idk what to do, she keeps apologizing but I keep saying its okay and idk
>also pic related is my gf

She needs to involve the police

>my girlfriend
>implying

On the off chance you're genuine, police.
Also on the off chance you're genuine, more pics.

Underage b&

Take it to the police. It is statutory rape.

she was into it and happily playing along.
now she feels bad for some weird reason and calls it "rape".
fuck this bitch

>girlfriend
>she's 15

Underage.

She got high and fucked a dude. You and she both need to just deal with it.

How can we help each other cope, or how do we ourselves cope if the other person isn't there at the moment? Thats what we both seem to be having trouble with

Cuck

First of all, if she wants to take it to the authorities, it would be the best course of action; but don't push her if she doesn't.
That being said, you don't have to do anything for now. She will be a trainwreck — be there for her and support her. She will blame herself and she will think she should leave you; do try to stop that, but never be forceful, not even verbally.
The one helpful thing you can do is discourage her from meeting those people (both the attacker and the ones who pressured her into it) again. Most likely she will understand.

Good luck, and stay strong. Don't pay attention to the idiots who will say she just wanted dick and she's cheating on you. You'll get that a lot, and it will be annoying and hurtful, but there's nothing you can really do about it (after asking them nicely to stop) other than ignoring those people and not contacting them for a while.

Sage goes in all fields

Wow, some people sure do take truth or dare too seriously... should have asked for total nuclear annihilation amirite

Anal?

Post more

This. Why has this not happened IF the rape was for reals bruh?

>apoLOGizing

Continuing my post above since I didn't see this reply of yours.
Just talking helps. Talking in general, really. If either of you starts not feeling well, just talk about whatever — the weather, sports matches, what you ate last night, it doesn't matter. Being there for someone and keeping them company helps a lot.
Also, show affection. You both need it. Let her know she did nothing wrong and has nothing to apologize for; nobody chooses to be forced to do something.

Also, her attitude towards sex might change dramatically and become very erratic — she might not want to do it at all, suddenly want it a lot, stop halfway through, and so on. Be prepared for that and make sure you don't make her feel bad for it.

Good luck to you both. It's nice to see someone actually care like you do.

For the record, your girlfriend is really pretty and definitely looks older than 15.

This

She fucked a guy, loved it, and feels bad afterwards. So she tells you she was raped. Dump her. Or rape her and make it even.

Some people have trouble reporting what happened to authorities. It makes them relive the situation, every single detail of it.
I've met quite a few victims (and friends of victims talking about them) who have trouble talking about what happened years afterwards. It's a very traumatic experience, and not everyone handles it well.

Not everyone is a cheater; rape does exist. It takes some cynism (and sexism) beyond belief to assume that all rape victims who don't report it are liars.

wtf is wrong with you
if real go beat the shit out of him if you have any balls and give a shit about your supposed gf
otherwise you are cuck
and she will learn from your own inability to take action and do it again, only the next time she will want to

Sue that fucker then

b8, your girlfriend needs to get out of 2008 and get a new phone before calling the cops about being raped.

Honestly, I would beat the Guy up mercilessly, if you think you can't handle him, bring a friend and gang up on him, he must regret it what he did, but you will personally gain nothing from it

1) This has to be a troll.
2) Ether your girlfriend cheated on you and made up an excuse
3) She was actually raped

If it was 2) or 3) then you call the cops. Simple.
Either he goes to jail and you did the right thing, or the lying bitch gets in trouble and you get revenge for being a retarded cuck

10/10 threads over everyone go home

your girlfriend is a slut. You should dump her. she never should have gone into the room.

she just evolved to THOT

>this
also stop posting this thread you cuck

100% this. She cheated OP. Otherwise all these people are accomplices in a rape, and I doubt a group that large would let him go through with it if they heard her saying "No" or "Stop". She fucked him willingly and probably liked it.

Nothing helps a lying cunt who fucked a dude in the other room at a party. She wasn't raped you fucking idiot.

Tell her either she calls the police and reports this guy for rape or you leave her. If she does report it and he gets arrested leave anyway. That shit will fuck with you forever.

You must kill him, he raped you gf dude

OP she put herself in a situation to cheat I doubt her sister would go along with her getting raped. You are young I assume stop talking to her.
She cheated and is a sluts or she got raped after being dumb and is now fucked up either way you don't want her in your life long term.

Fuck her to prove your better then him

this stupid asshole posts this every day.

bait mate

winrar

>my girlfriend
file name tho

this

Step 1 Go to bully rapist
Step 2 Say you're sorry for being a pussy
Step 3 Offer anus
Step 4 if he says no beg him for forgiveness
Step 5 if he stills says no sneak into his room and suck his dick

That's what you do OP.

this

show ur tits or gtfo

I'm a guy. Are you sure you want me to?

There's your answer OP. If you ever want to trust her again, involve the police.