SHUT IT DOWN!!!!! feminists are coming for you Sup Forumstards and there is nothing you can do about it

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!! feminists are coming for you Sup Forumstards and there is nothing you can do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/80086/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe if they lost a little weight they could come faster.
Sup Forums has been waiting for years user.

since when is Sup Forums racist? nothing but here but soyboys, faggots & lefties

Feminism: Strong, smart, and independent...
Until things get a little bit difficult.

Kek

Feminism is cancer. Also, there are only 2 genders. No one wants to fuck a feminist because they're fat and/or ugly. Men are superior to women in every way, aside from bitching, jumping to conclusions, irrational thought, and terrible driving.

I remeber last time reddit and tumblr decided to take on Sup Forums.
If im not mistaken there was a ton of self harm, a few suicides and mental breakdowns on their side and Sup Forums had a bunch of lols. I dont think you know what your talking about when you say theres nothing we can do.

>One upvote

WOW SO UNITED HOW CAN WE STOP THIS WAVE OF PUSSY

Back to Sup Forums with your horrible shop.

I'll be waiting, as always.

This isn’t the first time someone has tried, and it won’t be the last. We have no purpose except lulz, you soapboxing tards come at us so seriously, and with a goal, and you break down and cry. You have nothing to withhold.

come at us

you will lose

no feminists! please don't piss into the ocean of piss

>people think they can hate on Sup Forumstards better than other Sup Forumstards

FINALLY some girls to liven up this sausagefest. What's a feminist, by the way?

Lol noone cares about Sup Forums

/thread

preach

sauce?

nhentai.net/g/80086/
Knock yourself out

This is done, years ago.
Ethical judgement has been restored.

>Feminists think they can convince the FBI to shut down the biggest honeypot on the planet

Its OP's upvote

only successful way to combat Sup Forums is to hack server, geo-ip lookup and deploy the hugbox teams until the hate and underlying issues are erased

>underlying issues like life

the feminist crack cyber assault team was this close until they found the filesystem was encrypted with PICKLEJAR

I was one of the loli shitposters lmao. If they want more ill gladly post no LOLIGAGGING again

digits

I thought we were googles biggest (re)captcha and AI training farm first, honeypot second?

lol. nothing illegal even gets posted here on a regular basis, I really doubt the fbi gives much of a shit about Jonny Nojob posting a couple pizza images behind a proxy

Yup. Smart. Kick the bees nest where most of them come to be stupid, and free up time for them to aim at you. Already wondering how many other places have been infested after the incel subreddit was scoured...

shutdown Sup Forums shadow war with Sup Forums to get reaction to justify shutting down Sup Forums to actually get Sup Forums to react causing...

>5d quaternion chess to gimbal lock our 4d chess

Why Sup Forums hate woman so much?
All they strive for is even more equality than men have!

This