What does it mean?

what does it mean?
someone posted this like 30 minutes ago with the word "end'' as comment, but the post died out and now i am wondering what kind of code it is and what it says. thought maybe the autistic Sup Forumsoard could figure it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1510328053074.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop trying to get people to care about your college level cryptography project. Faggot.

Its not mine you retarded nigger

no worries OP. I'm working on it. will post updates

Great thanks

Ykt bavc skjc htnqbcn qbaj ikpq bavc. Ykt bavc aj klqdkj bcnc. Rkjqdjtc agkjc. Dq scqp itrb iknc odhhdrtgq ap we lnkrcco. Pcjo aj ciadg qk cjogljs aq lnkqkjiadg okq rb hkn qbc jcxq pqcl hknwano.

affraid this post will die out too make new thread if you got something if you will

bump

It is yours the file name proves it, faggioso.

are you acc this stupid? i saved the pic from past threat bc i was curious but i didnt make the picture

>first 3 letters of first 3 senences

OMG, OP is Haitch

what?

too bad no one could solve it

solved it, sent answer to provided e-mail, got an awesome response

Anyone else get an email address?

proof?

wut

no proof is u didnt solve

can't post more but there are thousants of them

fake news!!

is there someone really capable of solving this?

If you saved the pic from a past thread it would have saved by default as the post number of that OP, not "IMG-xxxxx" as cameras/phones tend to catalog images. GTFO newfaggot.

Alright, i saved the pic on my phone then i put it on my pc to reverse search it on google to check out if it was a original pic or if it where posted before then i started this thread to find out what it is, dont be retarded i wouldnt ask what it was if i made it myself.

Here is the link to the pic from original thread i.4cdn.org/b/1510328053074.jpg

Idk how to solve it and am too stupid and lazy to try but this looks interesting. If anyone get's answer pleas post a thread about it i would like to see the results

Same too stupid kek

Tbh i could make out 10 different was to use letters and try form something but i'm just soooo lazzyyyy

put your lazyness aside and solve it im so fucking curious what it says