Does Sup Forums like Gork - Homophonic

Gork is a good japanese singer imo.

Memes and faggotry aside, yes, I really do like Bjork's Homogenic.

Huh, I always read it as "Bjork's homophobic"

She's actually from Macau.

Macau, Japan?

Macau, Mako

more like gook amirite lads

Rude.

Yesterday I listened to a Bjork's album for the first time. Someone said I'm supposed to listen to them in chronological order, so I started with pic related (when she was young and cute).
I wouldn't say it's bad, but nothing really memorable so far. I don't get why she's so respected here on Sup Forums.

Does it get better or it's just not for me?

you literally listened to one of her albums once. give it more listens

Debut to me was better when I finished going through her discog for some reason. But yeah it gets better, and her best albums require multiple listens (trust me). Just keep going, it's worth it.

You'll appreciate it more as you go on, there are some god-tier tracks on it.

Okay, I'll go with this one tonight

Remember to listen to headphones with headphones on
the song improves ten times that way

Lucia luna aaasaaaa

Funny, the first time I ever saw a Japanese import in a store was for a Bjork album. I saw the Japanese characters and immediately assumed that she was Japanese. That impression lasted for a few years until I made an idiot of myself in front of my friends.

Listen to Post, Homogenic and Veaperine. Don't give up, görk can change your life.

What are you a racist?

Bjork's music ages like wine. There's a reason why a lot of electronic of music from the 90s sounds dated but Homogenic sounds like it could have been made last week.

I love Bjork, but Debut, and to an extent, Post are pretty dated sounding albums.

That's why I said Homogenic and not those records.