How to cure ANXIETY with AGORAPHOBIA?

How to cure ANXIETY with AGORAPHOBIA?

no drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3nwwKbM_vJc?t=21m
youtube.com/watch?v=QNO_D6TikFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell me about your childhood

Quite normal, beside mother that treat me like a shit. Telling me I'm worse than others, comparing me to other kids, scraming and sometimes forbade me to cry after, stupid bitch,

But it wasn't so bad. Panic attacks in middle school when publick speaking, and it was only worse after. Sorry for mistakes, english is not my native language.

I'm not sure you CAN cure anxiety with agoraphobia. I don't think agoraphobia is a cure for anything actually.

kek

MOAR CARA

Anxiety disorders are treated using psychotherapy. Go see a psychologist OP.

If you live in a poor country without universal health care then just read up on cognitive behavioural therapy, which is what they will use to treat you.

had many psychotherapists, nothing works, I"m fucked

do you take drugs?

Mindfulness. It works.
youtu.be/3nwwKbM_vJc?t=21m

Not much without substances that are designed/discovered for that certain mental disability. Without substances you're not going to change your outlook. But it's up to you man. If you have anxiety and agoraphobia like I did, then I suggest klonopin or xanax (xanax might make you tired). I was on klonopin for a couple ears and then quit. I haven't needed an anxiety pill in like 3 years. Some people like myself get to a point where they don't give a fuck about people staring at them or being in large crowds anymore once they're used to being on the benzos. It went away, it was the strangest thing.

I was taking benzos years ago, get dependence and get out of it, it was hell, and few years of recovery. Scared of SSRI. Only hydroxyzine or propranolol but very very rarely,

thanks for bumpin

no fucking way

I know it is easier said than done, but try to stop caring what other people think. People are fucking awful sometimes and really stupid. But remember that most people are generally nice and it is the anxiety which distorts your perception of them. Stop trusting the voice in your head because it's giving you false data.

i have anxiety and agoraphobia.
always was afraid to speak in front of people because of the panic attacks i had.
my parents didn't give me the feeling of being worth something, too.
i am much better now, because stopped smoking weed and started lifting weights and running instead.
every - fucking - day.
i eat more vegetables than i actually want to. sometimes i just blend that shit so its easier to consume. i stopped eating meat almost entirely tho i am not completely vegan. fish and chicken once a week is something i would miss too much. my protein comes mostly from beans and lentils. i am not buff but i already notice that i have more muscles.
this was the starting point for me.
from there i started singing (which i still am pretty bad at). it made me happy in a way. i also play the guitar - dont know if you play an instrument. but i figure skills like that will help find a lady later on since i have not the best looking face in the world.
the start was difficult but it gets easier every day.
what i also do is helping out strangers. if you see some elderly nees help lifing some shit or anything like that. just dont feel awkward to go and ask if they need your assistance.
doing a small good deed every day will give you a feel of selfworth in the long run, i promise.

tl;dr
you need to exercise to gain the full potential of your body.
you need to find hobbies, it makes you attractive and fills up your life. (no girl wants a dude who sits in front of his computer the whole day).
you need to love yourself. help others. be friendly. sometimes just say nothing instead of your "honest opinion" because being silent is better than hurting someone.

i was there, user. when you are rock bottom and start working on yourself your live can only improve. godspeed user.

pussy. Lock yourself in your room then, and never leave.

thank you bro, I appreciate your comment

>when you are rock bottom and start working on yourself your live can only improve
this is good advice OP

tbh, you never know what rock bbottom is. I've been depressed for 2 years now, depression has its high and its lows. I was on the brink of fucking up my scholar curriculum, through hard drugs addiction, almost lost all my friends, and attempted suicide several times.

Sometimes I can feel good for several month, then flip my shit for 2 days, disable my phone entirely and get high on amphetamin for a few days.

I never know what will cause those episodes, I feel so helpless and pitiful when that's the case.

>How to cure ANXIETY with AGORAPHOBIA?

First get Cara naked. Have her dance a bit for you, shake her tits, things of that nature. Then she gets down on her knees with her face on the ground and her ass in the air.

At that point your anxiety/agoraphobia will be cured.

Prevention is key. Carefully avoid Jewish chicks like the deceitful, herpes-ridden, slithering sea-hags that they are, and you'll never have anxiety with agoraphobia in the first place

Exercise.

this. regular exercise helps taking your mind of things.

You could try going to a fitness club to help with your agoraphobia.

Start running. just round the block to start with, and build up the distance and duration gradually - work towards attaining 30 mins steady medium/fast pace run

get on effexor for couple of months
convince yourself that the drugs work
add that with meditation + cardio= anxiety gone

from my experience it's often influences like certain friends. they are using drugs and you have contact with them and you are more inclined to use yourself. or they drag you down emotionally and you feel the need to take something...

Pick up a hobby that forces you to at least interact with other people, MTG for example(Don't play MTG unless you hate your wallet)

effexor is pretty heavy to start with. You should start with regular SSRI like paroxetin.

Also, if you don't want benzos, sulpirides are a good trade-off fro anxiety : they are not as fast acting, but they have looooot less drawback (low tolerance, high abuse threshold, low side-effects like drowsiness, ...)

yeah, this may be a cause, although once I knew how to browse the darknet, I usually order a bunch of stims when I get into a low phase ....

heavy in what way?

youtube.com/watch?v=QNO_D6TikFI
listen to this song

>false data
>speaking from a scientific perspective I have literally never been wrong thus far about my impressions of people and I've gone out of my way to get to know hundreds against my better judgement
While I will concede there is some truth in this, I must have just had a bad run with the outside world, because nearly everyone around me is objectively human dogshit and I'm not interested in playing the game any longer.

Cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness meditation.
I had stress induced anxiety and agoraphobia and these two things helped me to the point of functioning almost normally.

first, accoutumance is extreme with effexore. I'm on effexor atm. If I skip my meds on the morning, by 1pm I will start feeling dizzy, at 4pm I will have heavy headaches, strong diziness, and a begining of dissociative state, and I'm pretty sure if I havent taken them by 8pm I'll have to go to ER.

When I was on paroxetine on the other hand, I could easily skip my meds for a few days without symptoms. I even tried to quit paroxetin cold turkey once, and I had the first withdrawal symptoms 4-5 days later. Even then, I stayed 3-4 days feeling the symptoms before going back to my treatment.

The other difference is that paroxetine is a regular SSRI, and only influence serotonine receptors. Effexor is an SNRI ( serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor) and is active on both the serotonine and norepinephrine receptors. This results in effexor giving you a slight boost to energy, and causing sleep disorders at the beggining of the treatment.

Go out and face what you fear little steps at a time. It will probably always be hard to do, but once you expose yourself to it it will become manageable. You could also do assignments while in the situation that would normally panic you, like count how many blue things you can spot.

For me exposure therapy worked. As much as it sucks, and fucking hell it is a shitty uphill battle, expose yourself slowly. I was so bad that I could not go to my yard but I started w/5 minutes on a timer standing at my door. Give yourself a reward w/something that you like after. After doing that, it helps you feel rewarded and hopefully happy for a while .
Repeat process each day (or sometimes 2-5 days because fucking goddamn anxiety). Go further, extend time out. Go for walks to not typically super busy places like small libraries or parks midday. It helped me to look at layout/floorplans/general appearance using Google Maps& some Google searching. That way I had a general idea and I knew where exits were.
Continue to work with yourself. After a while& as your comfort grows start holding yourself accountable. It is helpful if you have someone who understands you& your situation to also keep you to it (but forgiving/understanding& not like a drill sergeant). For me my best friend and a therapist both helped to support me. Also RX meds like Xanax are lifesavers.
TL;DR: Try exposure therapy