Do you allow your women to wear jewish pants?

The main goal of jeans is to display your daughter's ass to the general public

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=io53QMwHZ48
youtube.com/watch?v=R7lexXAzrwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's liberate women.. let them wear what they want! Freedom! Liberty! Let them show their ass and their tits to every one!

Socialité, Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité!!

I don't feel anything if a girl wears jeans tbqh famalam. They just look bad on everyone.

Yoga pants however...

Why not just bring back Hedonism

daddy likes

>blue jeans
>jewish

What a girl wearing normal jeans looks like. The tight jeans are for what sluts like to wear to attract STD carriers to be.

That's what a dyke wearing jeans looks like.

no, jewish pants are low-waist heresy that ruin the natural curves of the female figure

women need to go back to wearing mom jeans and shit

Look at that bitch I bet she fills those jeans with so many dirty, wet farts

FART

FART

FART

wtf man even men (excluding niggers) don't wear such a loose fit

>The main goal of jeans is to display your daughter's ass to the general public

It's harder for the rapefugees to pull off skin-tight jeans than to simply lift a skirt.

It looks good, its fashion. There have been worse fashions before, dont be so mad over stupid shit.

>jeans and flip flop
kys outfit

Denim is actually being used to make flabby cheeks look firm.
Not like these natural beauties.
Why your girl a couch potato user?

No, I wear the Jewish pants in this house.

No, I only buy my daughter yoga pants so Tyrone can better get his dick hard.

>Hedonism

Liberalism is hedonism + schizophrenia + hate towards white people

Who invented the jeans

So?

Blue jeans were invented by a jew

>Liberalism is hedonism + schizophrenia + hate towards white people
>t. Polish intellectual

While I encourage them to wear skirts, I don't see jeans as inherently improper.

Heh

>I don't see jeans as inherently improper.

Such a wonderful, liberal and pro-choice father.

I prefer skirts. It's easier to talk them into showing their little pussies.

Liberalism is the worst disease
the most dangerous biological one

Mini-skirt + stockings + no-pan is the hottest

>implying that is not true
>Bosnian/Herzegovinan intellectual

I hope I got the denomyn and flag right

These bosniaks don't care for the truth
buy them a piece of bread and they will give their daughters to you

the problem is jeans are really for the laboring man but have been co-opted.

What Davis did was more of an innovation rather than an a complete invention. Blue jean trousers existed before he added rivets to them.

Jesus, the faggotry. The irony here is that I wish you could talk a Danish girl into showing you her pussy, it might marginally increase your chances of at some point having sex and creating a Danish child so you don't get wiped out by muds.

I'm pretty hard right. But I would encourage (well, force) an abortion if she were raped by a nig.

My wife and daughters never wear pants, only dresses/skirts.
And I never have them wear shorts under their skirts. Skirts are made for upskirts. Can't stand parents who make their kid wear shorts under the skirt. Why even have the skirt?

Skirts should be back. But not mini skirts of course.

Until the 80s a women could not even enter in a catholic Church with pants, now...

Serious, pants are men clothes

>an abortion if she were raped by a nig.

She will fuck a black with a smile on her face

Shorts under skirts is cute, but I wouldn't expect someone who likes looking up kids' skirts to understand.

My nigga

Amen, I consider women who never wear skirts to be a red flag. For day to day wear women look best in mildly conservative fashion, but sadly I never she girls dressed like pic related in public.

OK Ahmed

Women destroy societies
if they are allowed to dress as they wish, they destroy the entire world

Here you go OP

youtube.com/watch?v=io53QMwHZ48

The mere idea of allowing your daughter using this is a signal that something is very bad in your brain and you shouldn't be allowed to breed anymore

A liberal father and a liberal family is the ultimate dream of...

>Shorts under skirts is cute
In anime maybe it's cute but IRL it's just irritating. Maybe if you'd see some real girls you'd know. Why even have the skirt? Why not just have her in shorts?
The shorts also eliminate the practical reasons for wearing skirts. They're just stupid.

Masturbators love mini-skirts..

Those are orthodox Jews in the pic

That's literally how muslims dress.

Whatever, freak. If not being able to see little girls' panties bothers you so much, then speak to their mothers.

Arranged marriage is the only way.

If you consider having a girlfriend or dating AT ALL you are giving them too much power. So many idiots here will call me a "beta loser" because I realize the very concept of "dating" is degenerate (even without premarital sex) because marriage should be swift

yoga pants are more of a problem for my boner

I hear there is a new law in Sweden that allows immigrants to receive 300 euros for every white kid they fuck

reminder that the only proper way to look for a wife is to talk to her parents, and preferably your family should be involved too.

Taking women out to eat is already degenerate. Too bad normies don't realize this

>If you consider having a girlfriend or dating AT ALL you are giving them too much power.

dating is bad, people should marry right away. But today there is basically no women to marry and have kids.

Years ago I introduced an ex girlfriend to a game called thongspotting. We'd go the mall or something and people watch. I'd point out women who were thonging it under jeans or pants that wouldn't outright give it away.

Being an assman is best man.

They tend to wear skirts unless there is a reason to wear trousers.

Every single woman in america has at least 3 pairs of jeans. They show less leg than shorts and skirts. Dress pants are tighter. What informal attire do you think women should wear when leaving the house?

The idea a woman can be your friend, watch movies with you, etc, etc is emotional garbage

This only happens in hollywood movies

Question to any female:

Is that shit actually comfortable? It feels like I Need my pants to be as loose as possible because they restrict movement otherwise. Can't squat, can't lift the leg too high... And my pants are usually made of more flexible fabric than jeans. And whenever my underwear or pants ride up into my ass, I have to readjust because it drives me nuts.

So how the fuck does one wear something like in the OP and do anything but take small steps? How does one cope with constantly having fabric dig into your ass and cunt?

goddamnit Muhammad, Denmark is a beautiful country but I don't you should be there, how about you go back?

It's not the lack of upskirts that's the problem. Look, if her parents don't want there to be upskirts they should put her in a longer skirt or one with petticoats, not put shorts under a super short skirt.
I agree with you. "Dating" is just another way to say "girls being sluts". If a man is interested in a girl he should go to her father to arrange to court her for marriage.
>marriage should be swift
I disagree with this though. A courtship should last several years.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7lexXAzrwc

What is the middle ground?

>So how the fuck does one wear something like in the OP and do anything but take small steps? How does one cope with constantly having fabric dig into your ass and cunt?

Women don't care for anything if the end result is more people inflating their ego and buying her drinks

In every thread there is always 1-2 marxist Greeks. I wonder why.

He's right. Arranged marriage and rejection of romance is the main reason Muslims are outbreeding the west.

People like to say it's because of casual sex, but really, it's the boyfriend/girlfriend paradigm and the whole concept of romance and the "dating game" that killed white birthrates. Meanwhile other cultures marry their children off by 20 and they don't even need to put time and energy into competing for mates.

you can talk about it if you've been hurt that bad, this is a garbage thread anyway

Asked my girl about this one day.

She told me materials are getting really good nowadays to allow freedom of movement. However she buys jeans are just form fitting and not skin tight.

Jeez, I think it's time to step out of your room for a bit, don't you think?

No wonder why in every movie there is an appeal to date and look at your wife as your friend..

She is not your friend, she is the mother of your kids.

Fucking this, jeans are shit. I'm thinking of getting cargo pants.

t. Autist

Tell me about who hurt you.

Reddit response senpai.

Women don't have rights there. So more women get fucked, do as they're told, care for the kids etc. Birthrates drop correlative with womens sufferage

And this was already true in the 30s-50s. the 50's was not a good era at all.

Really you have to go back before electricity and industrialization were widespread

You know that jeans inventor was Jew right?

This one you can see the eyes.

>Wearing the denim jew

The idea of being or not being hurt, being or not being happy in a "relationship" is already degenerate.

The notion of dating and having a relationship like in hollywood movies is the ultimate cancer.

And ofcourse autists like you like the concept of an arranged marriage since they are so beta that they can't talk to a woman without stuttering. If you were a functioning human being and not a virgin you'd already know such thing can't exist on the west unless they were burkas, which makes you the same as Muhammad above...

Moots a jew and made Sup Forums. Fuck off this site then if you can't even process that an invention is typically unrelated to the idealogical positions of the creator. It's a piece of clothing marketed to men since it lasted long.

Why are you worrying about Denmark getting wiped out by muds? Americans are getting replaced by spics and niggers at a far more alarming rate, mr. Juanito Authnetico Americano.

In 1789 society was very liberal already
The Protestant wars was basically a fight between liberals and non-liberals (Catholics).

Something is very wrong and it started before 1500

go worry about stonerfags and window whores toothpaste.

Arranged marriage is only bad in the case you want to destroy a society and have a low birth rate

you don't want that do you? Oh sorry, you want that.

Jeans and yoga pants were used in the 80s as a symbol of women independence

>I'm thinking of getting cargo pants.

Just get work pants. Cargo pants without the pockets. Comfortable, non restrictive, non autistic.

They're good for any situation too, if you press them.

>Not having a family with a strong emotional bond
That's what pussy liberals do. Maybe you're the degenerate one.

Men jeans is not degenerate but women wearing any kind of pants is degenerate

Your kid start with jeans and end up pregnant by Mr. Jamal al-Said.

the printing press.

mass literacy the biggest mistake. The illiterate are protected from degeneracy and deceit

Because im not a faggot as long as shes not sleeping with niggers and beaners i do not give a shit.

After my formative teen years of the 90's and early 2000's full of baggy JNCO pants, flannels, and other terribly ugly, baggy clothing, I'm all for skinny jeans, leggings, tight shorts etc to stay around as long as possible.

OP would you rather they be in yoga pants or leggings? Fucking homo

>The illiterate are protected from degeneracy and deceit

They are not. Look at history. In the past many empires were degenerate by default.. even Romans were shocked by the level of perversion of some arab societies.

Having press and internet is bad but it's not the root of all evil.

That's odd, because in america jeans are worn for the opposite reason by women. Mostly they're worn to look conservative. "Independence" driven women wear very ripped up jeans or extrememly short skirts/shorts, or yoga pants. Maybe i misjudged and it's cultural, and over there it's different.

>Tfw my gf is 5'2 and has a body almost exactly like this.

>Mostly they're worn to look conservative

Maybe yes, maybe no

>Women wearing pants is degenerate
Nevermind, you're a cancerous muslim. I hope you travel to serbia

Every women knows that men look to their butt

Nobody on Sup Forums has control over any women. Most of us never even held hands with a girl. None of us are getting daughters.