Post Black people inventions to shut up this idiots

Post Black people inventions to shut up this idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fire

Peanut butter

Fried chicken and sprite

actually thats a common misconception

crime

watermelon

Well shit then, I guess niggers are worthless.

Black people invented black people

Didn't a black person create video game cartridges?

Raus hier!
hier spricht der Führer!
RAUS ALLE, SOFORT!

Degenerative knee muscle syndrome.

Blacks invented peanut butter.

We's had to invents sumthin!
I's mashed up some peanuts oncet, looked like buttah.

RAPE

Proof?

Ebola

Africans created the human race. White bois BTFO.

>we wuz gods

Vuvuzela

nah its the same urban myth as with pretty much all other so called black inventions that the mass media propagates. the guy simply copyied an older design done by a white person and added some miniscule improvements wich werent noteworthy but the media picked up on it because the guy was black.

the exact same pattern can be found with essentially every other so called " black invention" either that or it is an outright lie.

This thread reminds me of a Brazilian Twitter trend I saw yesterday, #ÉDePreto (Eng: typical nigger), and, ironically, people started posting historical black people, like Malcolm X and others

invented thousands of years earlyer by south american natives probably during the neolithic era.

>the inventor of peanut butter

Fucking cringe.

That's like calling mashed potatos an invention.

Kangz

Show me niggers inventing shit outside of America. As far I’m concerned, these inventors are American and were only able to invent because of what the whites provided. Niggers btfo.

lmao

>music that obsesses with sexual bodily functions
It's so fucking transparent, refreshing, and honest... Honestly, some of the best art that's ever been created. Through a focus on the basics and metaphor, Weezy took this art from to a new level with "Tha Carter III".

The world owes black people a lot of respect for this singular invention.

This opened my eyes up.

also due to a significant admixture of caucasian genetics...

No, George Washington Carver came up with over 300 uses for peanuts.
Peanut butter was not one of them.

some bloke in england came up with more than 1000 ways to open a bottle of beer does that mean he is an inventor as well?

That's a common misconception. A white guy invented peanut butter, google harder son.

It wasn't carver.

yes

Bless you Ebola-chan

America

Smear it on your fave a run around screaming. Use it to eat, use it to attract flies. Ect ect. Thanks carver.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

Fried chicken is Scottish and Sprite is German, so probs not

Rap was created by a white person.

not rap that is obsessed with sexual bodily functions. inb4 a white guy coined the term skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet

MAILBOX
The street letter drop mailbox with a hinged door that closed to protect the mail was invented by Philip B. Downing. Downing, an African-American inventor, patented his new device on October 27, 1891 (US Patent # 462,093).

Basically invented welfare check box.

BULLSHIT- how do you "invent" ground up nuts??

Beside, WH Kellog ( of the cereal fame) patented a peanut paste 30 years before Carver tried to steal the claim.

TNB

Just google 'black invention myths'

blacks only contribution to society is saggy pants, fake hair and vulgar music.

Skynet

Nice dubs and thnx for adding ammunition to my statement.

Aztec invention, not George Carver

They also claim to have 'invented' the dustpan...

most likely olmec or even earlyer

lets face it it doesnt need much more than a monkey with a rock to "invent" peanutbutter ...

I'm sure that's just a prototype/mock up of the new African particle collider...

From what I've seen, Malcolm X wasn't that bad a guy... 'reject the white man and his drugs, and his women'....

Purple Drank

Slavery

Wow there's a lot of smart black people

They didn't invent shit, dude. Have you been to fucking Africa? There isn't a single brick laying on another brick there than a white man didn't organize and orchestrate.

They spent millions of years in a resource paradise and never once learned to domesticate any of their large stupid herbivores, they never learned agriculture until they were taught it by a whtie man, they never did a fucking thing but live like fucking dogs and rats and chimps until whites came along and showed them what a real human being is like.

Nah dog Carver did not invent peanut butter, he didn't do shit with it. People had been grinding peanuts into a paste since the plant existed. It was that crazy fuck Kellogg who popularized it in America though. It was used as a protein substitute in high end health care facilities for people who couldn't chew at first, and was only eaten by rich people at for a while. Way more prestige than damn mushed up potatoes. Don't disrespect the peanut butter.

Garrett Augustus Morgan (March 4, 1877 - August 27, 1963), was an African-American inventor and businessman. He was the first person to patent a traffic signal.

Because it fucked with the "honkey's"
Whites honking their car horns at nigs

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

Has this been verified by Snopes???

Google 'black invention myths' for the real answer...

this was too good i just had to post it .

Black people are generally bad at innovation that isn't cultural. But when it comes to cultural contribution to society; blues is their biggest accomplishment.

actually there is, where white people migrated to. also look at zimbabwe. whute people get land, start farking. black people blame the white for all their problems. kill whites, farmland turn to shit because nigger, now asking for white people to help

stealing arab inventions i see

fuuuk that's a weak ass list
"first black person in college"

"helped build bridges and highways"

what shit!
Did blacks or mexicans design ad build the interstate highway system?? NO

Did blacks or mexicans design and build the dams and hydro electric plants?? NO

Did blacks or mexicans design and build the electric infrastructure system?? NO

How about electricity? the bicycle? the airplane?
cars? internal combustion engine? cell phones?? rockets?
space travel??
internet?

No he wasn't, his invention was not the first system, merely a version of traffic signals with a different warning light.

Are there even any railroads left in Africa?? The British and Europeans did their best to civilize and modernize those savages, and they LITERALLY tore it all down for beer money.

technically no, since they all learned from white people

to be precise one of about 40 others and not even a good one that was widely used.

This right here. You can be an ass who says it's thanks to the whites who brought the slaves over and gave them shit and troubles to sing about ... But that's stupid. Black folks turned there bad times into something that has influenced American culture more than anything else ever has.

There used to be rail in parts of Africa. especially in areas where they had to mine and transport ore, but within a decade of the niggers declaring "independence" from whtie rule, literally everything turned to shit. The highest technology rail systems for the time, sat there and rusted to shit while they sat around stealing from each other and pretending they were civilized.

They invented ethnic criminality.

My point was that this "annoyance" was created / modified by blacks in order to fuck up white ppl.
I can't find much of anything useful that they invented

Blues comes from blugrass music from Appalachia...

Try again.

Blacks are only good at mimicking things- not inventing them.

I notice 'black history month' isn't pushed quite as much as it used to be... I wonder why that is??

mate i posted this because its so absurdly wrong and i couldnt stop laughing at it .

the fact that you even contemplate that any of those black men actually did invent the mentioned things makes me question your sanity.

i mean honestly "shoe" ... you REALLY think shoes were invented by dindus?

That's just patently false, actually. Like, someone just made that shit up.

shitty b8

O fuck lol
all of you fuck

>paper

The niggers that made that shit up are retarded. Africans were sitting around drinking piss and eating shit while the Chinese has gunpowder, the printing press, and of course, paper long before anyone else on the planet.

Ice Ice Baby

The Foreman Grill was definitely the best black invention

F

Name one thing that has deeper roots and has influenced American culture as much as Blues music. Maybe you could say the internet, but that still has another 100 years to catch up to the influence the blues has had.

Yup, singing about religion and work, nothing to do with white people to see here, move along

They wuz kangs yall

see

How about cars, electricity, cell phones, space travel and the internet??

Try harder next time tyrone

A nigger would read that and get all excited and start posting on Facebook how niggers invented everything

White people gave them a setting but blacks created the style and sound that changed everything. White folks have been doing white shit forever and didn't come up with anything like the blues. Elvis is Elvis because he was a white guy who could sing like a black guy, so he could get sold to other white people.

Rape

thats pretty much how this image came to be as far as i can tell...

>Name one thing that has deeper roots and has influenced American culture as much as Blues music.

Oh for fuck's sake, son, you can not possibly be serious, can you?

Gee, I don't know, let me think, what has influenced American culture more than blues? Pretty much EVERYTHING. Not to mention shit that blows it away, like, oh, RELIGION and WHITE EUROPEAN POLITICAL IDEOLOGY.

But blues, you come up with... Blues. That was your perceived big thing? lmao

How about the English language?

This is satire, right?

A white vegan guy in canada invented peanut butter as an alternative to dairy butter

>music matters, at all
nice trips tho

Talking about American culture not technological advancements. Sure those things influenced culture, but not as much as the blues. Besides electricity I guess, some sort of music is probably associated with all those things. That music probably has it's roots in the blues. Are people really trying to argue how much rock and roll has not influenced American (and the world's) culture?

you are a fucking moron. they didnt mimic bluegrass, they came up with blues and the foundation for rock and roll.

"studies by Willie Ruff and others have situated the origin of "black" spiritual music inside enslaved peoples' exposure to their masters' Hebridean-originated gospels. African-American economist and historian Thomas Sowell also notes that the southern, black, ex-slave population was acculturated to a considerable degree by and among their Scots-Irish "redneck" neighbours. Additionally, there are theories that the four-beats-per-measure structure of the blues might share its origins with the Native American tradition of pow wow drumming"

Stole it