Headphones thread.

Want to get myself a new pair,
what does Sup Forums recommend?

Been looking at:
> AKG K702
> Audio-Technica ATH-M50X
> Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro
> Sennheiser HD 380 Pro

Got any experience with these? Anything else?

SOL V12

>SOL V12
Nice memes

Beyerdynamics are what I have, super accurate and flat, especially good for mixing. I have the studios and not the pros though. Tried the ath m50s and didn't like them

Neat!
Do you think they'd be good for playing piano/keyboard?

I have the 990 pro and they sound really fuckig good. Crispy and clear up top with good lows.

Nice, what impedance version did you pick?
And if it's the 250 ohm ver. Do they sound ok on your phone?

250 running through an amp. If you want somethi for your phone i suggest the 770 32ohm. Or some iem

Sennheiser HD25

its a Headphone many DJ´s use to work with, thank me later

lindy bnx60, decent ripoff of bose nc on-ears at a quarter of the price

What kinda thread is this? Motherfucking headphones? I'm on Sup Forums right?

Are the momentum 2.0 a meme or are they worth the money?

go with the AKG K702. I have them and am very satisfied, big pro ist also the changable cord.

Just bought Audio-Technica ATH-M50X off of LetGo.com yesterday for $100

Sennheiser are the only non-nigger approved.
t.sound tech guy

Headphone general is pretty comfy fam

Beyerdynamic

MDR V6

Oppo PM-3

Literally everyone is suggesting different things.
I guess the important thing is that I avoid the really shit one.

Why not buy earspeakers rather than headphones?

I use these fuckers. Fucking amazing bass, amazing tredible and mids. Gentle on my eardrums.

Fucking makes Skrillex the shit

Depends on what you want. I wanted sou d as close to the source as possible without anything extra added. None of this "warm" or "bassy" shit that you get with a lot of headphones that is generally viewed positively but in my opinion is simply a distortion of the original sound. I went for the ath msr7nc. They can be a bit pricey but there are deals around where you can get them for cheap. Image is them boxed.

Why go over your hears and be extra bulky when you can have ear buds that go into your ears?

ear bud sound is shit compared to nice over ear

But if it's over your ear how do you hear it because the sound goes over your ear???

Ear buds go straight into your ear, so the sound doesn't miss

lol

I bought a pair of Oppo PM-3's a couple weeks ago. They are closed back planar magnetic headphones. They don't require an amp yet still sound amazing powered from a smartphone. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

This guy gets it

I've got the same and unfortunately I am using them. They are fucking terrible, what to expect from a gift away anyway. I've used to use AKG K 313 instead.

Ear buds accumulate earwax/tangles and end up having to be replaced.

You sure?

Also interested in this.

Got the MDR-1R for about £180 ~3 years ago.
Fucking piece of shit meme headset.

Definitely Sennheiser hd 600

I've got dt990 pro. Great headphones, quite prominent treble. The only downside is that the earpads get dirty fast if you use them daily for a bunch of hours

sure thing. i always play with my dt 990.
but the dt 770s are better for producing/playing because enviromental sounds are muted

THIS.

I love my k702. But get the 6xx senns from massdrop