Hello Sup Forums, i have a life problem that will decide if i die or not

Hello Sup Forums, i have a life problem that will decide if i die or not

I had sex with a girl, we had problems in the middle of sex, got out of the motel room, never spoke again, now she is saying shit about me on my university. i am going to kill her now, i believe the next week, any advice ?

btw, this is not bait, not fake, real shit that is going to determine what happens with my life, should i kill her ? or what ?

uh no. you prob shouldn't kill her but what do I know

beat the fuck out of her or spread rumours that you got sick fucking her and ran far away from her naked pussy and was to fucking traumatised to say what had happened. option 2 will only work if you have some bros.

kill her. then upload the video

Sorry you came inside of 4 minutes and you have a small, crooked penis OP. But that's no reason to kill someone.

Just kick the living shit out of her and go to prison for a while, get tough in jail, come out defiant and sexy.

And as you're hitting her tell her you don't care if you go to jail and that she caused this

do it viciously enough to get on the news
do it OP, nothing really matters in life when you think big picture, none of your actions have consequence for you when you're rotting in the ground

Fake and gay

you're fucking retarded if you do yourself it, you seriously cant be that retarded, if shes talking shit about you and you kill her you're 100% getting caught, get someone else to do it, pay a homeless nigger 500 dollars or something to do it and you better have a strong alibi cus youll the prime suspect in this shit

Yes do it she deserves it 100%

why kill yourself when you could kill her?

Don't worry OP; many people suffer with ED and PE

Your baby emotions can't handle someone saying shit about you? There will be lots more shit about you if you kill her. And w/e she's saying will be known to everyone because it'll end up on the news. Fucking yourself over in every way.

Killing her proves whatever she's saying to be true. You gotta chill before you embarrass yourself throwing a tantrum.

Kill her, put her in your truck, skip town, dump her body in a river in said town (make sure to not leave any prints on her body or leave any blood in your trunk) go to new town, then take a plane over seas before the news breaks.

Trunk not truck

Just drop her off in Germany, the "locals" will take care of the rest...

nah dude not worth it. just act like you can't be bothered and it's horseshit and you're tired and you got so much shit to do and none of this matters and then take a shit in a toilet dawg

be there or be square

OP, think larger. If you kill her, you kill one person. What about the people talking shit behind your back? You canĀ“t kill every person on Campus, unless you kill yourself. Think about it. Kill yourself will kill everyone. No consequences, no bullshit, no fucked up future. Please OP, kys.

So you want to murder a woman due to the fact you have a small cock? When you get put in prison, you'll be raped, you deserve that.

Always.

Fake your death and make her feel bad

What the fuck is wrong with you you "edgy" twat?

Is the things she's saying true?

If not, just prove her wrong and ask what the fuck her problem is.

If it's true, own it. Joke about it yourself.

Or ask her to fucking stop

How long do you have left in uni? Probably less time than you'll be raped in prison. Be a man, not a rat. Let it go.

>we had problems in the middle of sex,
Lol,loser neet detected who now wants to kill a girl because he was a faggot in bed.
You should kys op,not her.

Tell the people that the rumors are true and then they and her will fear you

You probably shouldn't post anything about conspiring a murder, you acoustic nigger.
Not only will this thread be used against you, the feds will come to your door and arrest you before you can even plan your shit out.
Suck my dick, OP.

kek