Remember this guy?

Remember this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.ark.org/inmate_info/search.php?dcnum=168646&lastname=millsaps&firstname=kane&sex=M&agetype=1&disclaimer=1
thecabin.net/crime/news/local/2017-11-02/conway-teen-gets-9-years-brass-knuckles-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

convicted, sentenced

I would have beat the shit out of the numale too, tho I suspect the niggs reason for doing it was some oogabooga nigg train of thought that had nothing to do with teaching the femboy a lesson in masculinity.

>birthdate xx/xx/2000
holy fuck i'm getting old

so why did he punch him?

For how long?

>67 inches

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

Probably just got probation or something equally lame. He'll miss half his appointments, fail numerous drug tests and nothing will every happen to him. Since he was a minor at the time of the incident, this won't even show on his adult criminal record (though he'll probably be charged with something else since he'll continue being a shithead). This will feel like a slap on the wrist to him, and he'll be emboldened by this experience. That's how the justice system treats niggers. Our prisons are packed with Blacks, and so is our community supervision system. In Baltimore there are 13 high school that, between them, have ZERO students that are proficient in math. Just more niggers that will eventually make their way through the criminal justice system.

Because he's a nigger? And that's what niggers do.
>numale

>dosnt know what a numale is...

Kys fag. That's a poser at most

Why usually a niggro?

That's his inmate intake record, Holmes.
He's in prison.

My fellow my KEK brothers. I need some help. I have the biggest left wing douche who is stalking me over twitter and periscope. He has made periscopes about me everyday for months and has even gone after my 7 month old and wife. Simply because I’m a Trump supporter. Can anyone help me. This guy wears a motorcycle helmet and goes by the name “helmet head”. It would only take one of you guys to see how mental this dude is to want to try to find out who he really is.

Which one of you is nigger?

so much rip, to only be 5.6 by 17 might as well killhimself

you gotta provide info on this first

9 years

when jungle bunnys attack

9 years

Oh okay, so he went to prison for a day and was paroled the same day. That's another trick our criminal justice system pulls.

This is the guy. I need help finding out who he is. All of his videos are about me and he is dangerous. He said that he would rape my 7 month old

Not a guy. Guys are human.
Thats a nigger.

This is Helmet Head

>teach masculinity
>uses knuckles
"masculinity"

Call cops? Hes threatening you and your family, surely you have written proof

Yes. I will be glad to fill anybody in on all of the information. I have screen shots of everything. I have a large twitter following and do conservative commentary and this guy has been the worse. He has said some awful things about my little girl and wife. All you have to do is go to his twitter and look at recent livestreams calling my wife a farm animal and shit like that. His first name is Mark and he is from the west coast. That’s all I know. I don’t let this kind of stuff bother me but this faggot has fucking pissed me off

Relase date 2021. Which means he will be out by the ens of 2018.

Around blacks, never relax

the "numale" was, 12 he was 17 and wanted to show the crowd how badass he was

niggers gonna nig

That was a child you fucking nigger.

I have reached out to law enforcement and they are “monitoring” him. But this guy is one of the biggest cucks out there. He will go after any good conservative. What could I do to expose him?

>huurrr he got 9 years! 6 + 3 = 9!

I hate to burst your bubble, OP (aka skater kid who received a cheap shot from a nigger with brass knucks). He's probably serving those concurrently, which means he'll only do a maximum of 6. Since it's a state charge, he'll most likely get half or even 2/3 for "good behavior" (which almost everyone gets). Which makes his sentence more likely 3 or even 2 years long (depending).

To make things worse, what I'm telling you is that even though he was sentenced to 6 years, something MANY prisons are doing these days for "minor" offenses like this is as soon as they process the inmate in, they are automatically paroled and placed on community supervision. So yes, he'll have a record indicating that he was in prison, but he may have spent as little as a single day in there. This shit actually happens, I'm not making it up.

t. grizzled police officer

Fuck off autist.

And niggers wonder why everyone hates them

same man, fuck :(
Can we teleport back to 2004-2011?

the 3 years was a sentence enhancement, must be served consecutively

wtf does any of that have to do with the matter at hand?

Tell to me I was born in 1976 xDDD

why are you posting this stupid shit without a source? theres literally no news on google

I think I'm starting to become racist

2021 is not release date, it is parole eligibility date

he will be in prison at least until 2021, and probably longer

stupid?
apps.ark.org/inmate_info/search.php?dcnum=168646&lastname=millsaps&firstname=kane&sex=M&agetype=1&disclaimer=1

As long as he doesn't du nuffin while he is in kek

well we're contemporary
1979 reporting in

U ALL RACIST CRACKER FUCK WHITE BOI!!!! HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!

IF I SEY YOU HIT IN FACE!!! WHITE BOI.

he might get himself killed

thecabin.net/crime/news/local/2017-11-02/conway-teen-gets-9-years-brass-knuckles-case

>76 months
>36 months
>9.3 YEARS

skipping leg day ?

I googled him a few days ago and couldn't find any updates.
Thanks for posting..
I hope someone ass rapes him with a broken mop handle to get that smirk off his face.

looks like he skipped leg year

>born in 2000 / 17
>9.3 years
>fucked until 26

I think he was charged in adult court due to the injuries on the victim.

yeah just checked my notes, he was due in court on Nov 17...
Same day as Eric Claton I think..

Anyone have updates on the 2 blacks savages that attacked a white woman and her 14 year old daughter over some fried chicken??

He will probably beat ass/get his ass beat until he gets transferred over to an adult facility in February. He, undoubtedly, has already been charged as an adult.

When he gets transferred, his little manlet ass will regret being a fuckwad with brass knuckles.

This dude sounds metal, not mental. Fuck off autistic scrub. Learn how to handle your own highschool bullies.

I don't think you understand how niggers are.

This nigger will serve his whole sentence.

Charged as an adult, and now with a flony convition..AKA fucked for life at age 17.
The little cunt was 17 and sucker punched a 12 year old from behind

"Following its deliberation, the jury sentenced Millsaps to six years in prison for the battery offense. He was also ordered to pay a $10,000 fine.

Jurors also sentenced Millsaps to an additional three years in the Arkansas Department of Corrections for committing the offense in a child’s presence, for a total of nine years in prison.

Twentieth Judicial District Prosecuting Attorney Luke Ferguson said Millsaps’s three-year enhancement sentence is a non-parole eligible time frame."

>The little cunt was 17 and sucker punched a 12 year old from behind

16 at the time of offense (March 2016)

"Sherri A Clark-Miller · Conway, Arkansas:
They gave him 9 bc if he got 10 He could have done boot camp and got out in 132 days. This way he actually has to do a percentage of his sentence. They knew what they were doing when they gave him 9 years."

lol what a fucking deadbrain you are

>something MANY prisons are doing these days
citation needed

a truly hero

I'll be AMAZED if he does't catch some additional charges while he's locked up.
Plus he's q7, 5ft6 and he's going to an adult prison... his future looks pretty bleak.

So he was sentenced based off of a Class B felony?

Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon? On top of other charges resulting from an assault on a minor.

Nope- 2nd degree felony battery
plus
3 year, non-paroleable enhancement for committing the crime in front of children...

>trump supporter is getting bullied online

they got a leg and 2 wings, didn't get the breast

mom was punched in the face and the 14 year old daughter got a black from a 30 something year old feral negro male.

This was AFTER the animals had been given a refund.

Kill yourself.

This is the feel good thread of the week.

fuck i hate britfaggots

Ah yes, the black youth in its natural setting. Feral Negroes. Gross.

Daaamn skater bros homey didn't even help. The girl did. Wonder if they're still friends??

kys kiddo

Oh shit. Now I'm getting bullied.

HELP ME FIND HELMET HEAD GUISE BLS

>meeting with his probation officer

This nigger was already prison bound, he just started it early. He'll be back in roughly 6 months after his release.

>injuries
How bad were it?

That's right, just keep doubling down on the essence of your incorrect assumptions. Always hilarious to have the fullest insight into the mind of a moron.

His instagram has been taken down.

Niggers being niggers. Nothing to see here. Move along.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Shitty family~Dindu raised a shitty kid, supriseeee

I AM NIGGER. Haha not really, thank god.

Pretty much

kys

Oh yeah...forgot about that.. his momma actually used the dindu defense and said he had 'mental issues'...(cuz it couldn't just be shitty parenting)
I wonder what his dad had to say??

When I'm President, I will stop this gene pool degeneration by publicly killing any and all family members of this type of behavior. Eventually, we will weed out all the shitbags. It may take both my terms, and then another 50 years, but I will get it done.

Focus on finishing middle school, friend.

medical meth? hadn't heard that one yet

You should visit the south sometime.

But he seems so popular...
.facebook /kane.millsaps/friends?pnref=lhc

If I remember right his mom is a coal burner