>one one for da land
>73-9
>unanimous MVP
>it was 3-1
>the block
>the shot
>the stop

Best moment of my life

I screamed and then cried for nearly 10 minutes. Sports man.

fuck off

>the stop
that was on a 2 time MVP btw

>LeGod wins one for the da Land down 3-1
>Cubs commit genocide down 3-1 against Indians
>Brady transforms into a GOAT of GOAT

Only care about the Cavs, but you gotta give credit where credit is due. Been a crazy as fuck 2 years.

>curry getting shut down from 3 by kevin love

reminder that actually happened lel

I've been at Sup Forums since 2010

It was a long but glorious ride

Almost as grand as the trump ride

You can really see that curry is scared shitless of driving by love with legod waiting in the paint

I hate how people only talk about brady.

Bill belicheck is a better coach than brady is a quarterback.
Bill is the greater GOAT.

Bill made Brady

>disgusting newfag from a flyover state supports trump

no surprise there

not him but 2010 is pretty old for Sup Forums

Losing record without Brady

Coastie still mad he lost the election and fewer and fewer people believe in his America.

Don't forget:
>Nova wins NCAA Tournament on buzzer-beater
>Clemson beats Bama on last play of the game
>Leicester

Sports fans have seen some great shit these past two years.

i've been here since 2008, and on Sup Forums since 2006.

>coastie

is that the response now to "flyover"?

kek

looking at old screencaps on r/Sup Forums doesn't count

oh look another newfag

I stand by my theory stronger than ever now that my night has been ruined by this atrocity of a post
>le im using outdated Sup Forums jargon because I think that sticking to a website for 11 years makes me a better person than you meme

"newfag" is not now or will never be outdated, you dumb new fucking faggot

also,

>posting gook cartoons for little girls
>leaf

i'm better than you in every possible way

literally kill yourself

Why does no one talk about Curry attempting that stupid ass behind the back pass to Thompson that he threw out of bounds?!?!?!?? If that were literally anyone else that's what would be remembered from that game; that a player showboated away their chance at a title to cap a historic season. I like Curry, I just think it's weird that NO ONE ever really mentions it

Way to ruin this thread because you felt your frail masculinity (that you've for some reason tied up in your patronage of a Mongolian sock puppet forum) was being threatened. No one even asked how long you had gone here, you willingly volunteered the information then used it to bludgen others.

Curry got away with a lot of shit. He made a bunch of back handed insults in post game conferences throughout the season and he celebrated like a motherfucker during games. He would shimmy down the court after hitting threes, stare down the opposing team's bench, talk shit to the refs, all the classic asshole NBA stuff. He just got a pass for it because he's small by NBA standards, he's light skinned and harmless looking, he has a nice cute family, and he was the alternative to LeBron who everyone hated. You're right, if someone like LeBron did all that shit that Curry did last season, people would never let him live it down.

shut up FAGGOT

>I've browsed Sup Forums since 2006 and went on Sup Forums once in 2008, then moved in with all the other cancerous Sup Forums refugees in recent years, look at what a le oldfag I am: the thread

>"newfag" is not now or will never be outdated, you dumb new fucking faggot

also,

>posting gook cartoons for little girls
>leaf

i'm better than you in every possible way

literally kill yourself

Has there ever been an NBA Finals with two more unlikeable teams than Cavs/Warriors last 2 years?

>canada

10/10 month of basketball history tbqh