Do you think there are Pokemon out in the wild that are degenerates?

Do you think there are Pokemon out in the wild that are degenerates?

There are an infinite amount of Pokemon out there, so, sure.

Pretty sure there's only a limited amount

Latias, Chikorita, etc.

If Pokephilia isn't Canon why do Pokemon constantly want human dick?

>both examples are aimed at Ash in particular
Wew

The ones that think about stuff other than food and murder probably have some degenerates, yeah.

so all of them?

How many Pokemon would be into humans in the first place?

Pokemon take after their trainer so if a trainer is a Pokephile, I bet a Pokemon will be a humanphile.

Bayleef and Latias wanted the hot monkey did from the start though.

Does that mean that Ash was a pokephile all along?

Not according to infinite universe theory

>all of my psychic pokemon would either end up being completely disgusted by me, end up becoming brapfags themselves, tell everyone about my gross fetishes to shame me, or end up being down with the idea of ripping ass for me
I'm not sure how I should feel about this

>egg groups
>anything more than a game mechanic
crine

FRLG Hypno

Ash is a preteen with zero interest in sex

There's animals in real life that rape each other to death. Why would pokemon be any different?

>preteen
>zero interest in sex
Not possible.

why don't you have a seat over there?

Would there be Pokemon open to the idea of becoming a Christian housewife complete with hand holding and sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation?

There's lots of gay animals that do the gay sex

2lewd

Don't forget that there's also a pokemon out there that waited 1000 years for her trainer's royal dick

post lewd weavile

@34108726
@34108743
@34108761
SEETHING

kiss me

I'd rather not think about that

Bitches be thirsty.

>this thread was moved to Sup Forums
This is now a pokephilia thread

can we yiff though

Human on Pokemon only

Please don't yiff

what about the other way around?

pls respond

shoot me a throwaway later if this thread happens to still be up somehow by 8PM CST

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL I POASTED SUM HAWT TOUHOU PICS O_________O OMG HOPE MOM DOESNT CATCH ME...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD STUPID SEXY BUNNY!!!ONLY USELESS FOR LE SEX APPEAL LE DOUJIN REFERENCE HAS BEEN MADE????IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL LE EPIC WIN OTAKU?????? O___o___oOOO__OooOOO EXPERTS ARE BAFFLED XD

*ADJUSTS LE FEDORA* I BELIEVE LE BUNNIES HAVE ENTERED A STATE OF MOST SEXY TIMES :''))) HENCE I HAVE POSTED AN ESTEEMED PICTURE OF
LE
TOUHOUS
IN SEXY TIMES
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
my friend is like

"omg wats 2hu about??"
THEN I SHOW HIM THIS PIC
ITS LE DANMACKOO GAME............

BUT WITH SEXY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL
DIAGONAL LELS ARE APPROACHING MAXIMUM WIN FOR EPIC STRATOSPHERES OF TRASH MAN SPAGHETTI MEMES

ok thx bb

ban yourself xD

Thoughts on KemoFure?