How can I pay for wifi without being traced?

How can I pay for wifi without being traced?

VPN

Thats using wifi

I wanna pay with no trail back

TOR, or VPN

Use bitcoin to pay

Internetcafe.

This

Again, that's using
Tor doesn't even encrypt your data

Who accepts bitcoin?
Also bitcoins are traced

No, they are not you idiot

Look into it

Also, WHO ACCEPTS BITCOIN????

Anybody with a bitcoin wallet.....look into it

the only way bitcoins are traceable is you make a payment to your bank account
for example via a trading / exchange platform online

otherwise the wallet is completely anonymous and can't even be traced back to an IP in normal cases

What wifi vendor accepts wifi

What isp accepts bitcoin?

Have a friend rent a house and sign up for wifi service, then you pay him, and he pays tge company. Only you and your friend know who's really using xfinity.

Bitcoins are very traceable you retard. You just need the address to discover all the transactions made with that address.

wtf you wanna pay for free wifi for anyway?

yes but not to a person in real life you fucking idiot

a wallet can be traced back to itself is basically what you said

I don't want shitty Mcdonald's or Starbucks wifi

Ask your neighbors for wifi or go to a free wifi spot somewhere nearby when you need it.

That's traceable

I would go with Monero or Dash if I want to be that anonymous. Bitcoin is alright if you never tell anyone your address. But you can't sign a contract by a ISP without giving your personal info, so I you COULD pay with bitcoin they could all trace it back to you. OP if I were you just pick any ISP and use Tor/Whonix for your anonymous sessions.

you cant retard, the wifi will be set up in your home so the isp will know where you are

Dam :c
I was hopping some isp would respect my privacy

you buy a prepaid phone + card and use your phone as a hotspot

That is just not possible for traditional wifi

You could possibly get a 4G prepaid cellphone, and teather it to a computer or router but your ping is going to suck and you will blow through the datacap next to instantly