Hey Sup Forums. Was hoping you guys could help me

Hey Sup Forums. Was hoping you guys could help me

I'm 19 year old submissive, I really want to be a girl's little bitch to use and abuse for her entertainment.

I literally don't know where else to ask, tried everywhere else, reddit, tumblr. fetlife.

I'm asking on the off chance that anyone knows of a sadistic girl that might be interested/get a kick out of it?

I'm from the UK and I'm also 8" x 6". My kik is bigyoungboy.

Thanks Sup Forums

bump

boop

Most real women aren't interested in making a submissive submit. There's no challenge in it. It's just work so they will want to be paid. If you are a strong male, you CAN get women to dominate you some of the time but you have to take back control regularly. Otherwise you'll have to pay a dom.

I'd love to choke you a bit, if you're lucky you'll get to breathe before you pass out

I definitely see what you mean. I do get that most women want a real man. But there's a select few that I've met, who are sadistic and find it amusing to fuck with a submissive. I can definitely see how it would be entertaining.

Please feel free to choke me..

boop

What's wrong with fetlife?

I've tried making a few posts there for a long time and have never got a single response. I think my posts were pretty decent, I think I might be shadowbanned or something to be honest.

I'm a pre-op trans guy with a major fetish for foreign boys and accents. Pretty androgynous looking, though I'm not posting any face pics on Sup Forums
Not sure if that's your cup of tea, but I'd be down to chat with you.

Sorry bud, I'm completely straight. Thanks though

>I'm a pre-suicide trans guy with a major mental problem

Fixed it for you!

contact?

Good luck mate. I recommend making some posts on Craigslist honestly. I've made a few good long distance connections there just posting in big cities in random countries.

Thanks bud! Really? I had no idea people still used it for personals, I'll give it a shot, thanks :)

It's vincentdr on kik

bump. Does anyone know a girl that might be interested?

why do you want to have your feminine benis :D cut off?

anything outside of KIK? my phone is technically not a smartphone anymore and I'm not in a hurry to upgrade my mobile, but would like to get in touch

>tfw have kik
>tfw can steal your gf(male)

I'm likely more out of anglosphere than you are

If you are the trap well im outside of the anglosphere too

Give me your skype/discord/email or whatever works and I'll message you

Trans dude. Not trans girl. I have a masculine clit lmao

OP quietly sobs

This is my unoffcial one because fuck posting main on Sup Forums
[email protected]

Why is it always the same that sub guys are like this interested in sadistic girls, being suffocated or kicked, or into stuff like crossdressing or feminization?
Why is that the only way?
Isn't it possible to do something else like playing the sub role most of the time except when you need to put her in her place, or spank her if shes not on her best behavior? It seems they label this topping from the bottom and say that is very very bad. Why is that?