So is everybody finally ready to admit Voyager is the best Star Trek?

So is everybody finally ready to admit Voyager is the best Star Trek?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hdiuRMK3UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uBlhgAkJBos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tng
Voyager
Ds9
Original

Rest can fuck right off, especially enterprise and whatever that new one is called.

fuck off

DS9>TNG>TOS>TAS=ENT>VOY>75,000 light year gap>STD

No. While I enjoyed it had one large arch that lead to a more action packed series overall the characters and writing were weak. I really like most of Voyager and it was there for me in a dark time in my life, TNG is a superior series.

Why do you hate Enterprise? I wanted to like it

Enterprise wasn't bad. It wasn't great but it got pretty cool towards the end. Plus those vulcan titties. Discovery is pretty good so far IMO.

Orville is better

Orville is basically trek since Braga is showrunner with Seth.

I was actually going to check that out today. Is it funny?

Are you lesbian?

Too much cuckold propaganda

BAB5=ORV=TNG>DS9>>>>>>>>>>>>the rest

it's like a family guy-ish star trek, straight sci-fi with stupid humor.

Because it sucked on every level, and a nice set of Vulcan tits isn’t enough to carry a shitty series.

Voyager and tng had one nasty habit they both shared, shit episodes that had nothing to do with space. Voyager with its “hakoochi moya” Indian crap, tng with Picards detective fantasies. Oh, and that shit episode about dr crusher and her dead grandma.

Being a Quantum Leap fan and Jeffery Combs cast as Shran, a great character, I had to try but it wasn't the one

Just watching ds9 and no its not the best...

I liked Scott bakula in quantum leap, didn’t like him as a Star Trek captain.

/thread

Anyone who thinks differently is objectively wrong

I know, it makes no sense

Ds9 is good when it gets to dominion wars, lots of painful prophets/emissary episodes to suffer through first.

Don't like Avery Jazznut Brooks, don't like BaJoorns or FarenGAY, not the one

>anyone’s opinion that differs from mine is wrong

Sure kid

Ds9 solely because of garrick, also quark... His sky larking is hilarious, plus dax both of them and fuck tonnes of war and fleets

I did like them episodes... its only when it started to be interesting. Gif me prophets and gods!!

No Voyager love this sucks

I'm varying between Voyager and TNG, TNG Because It's interesting yet they dont have a story, they're just going around and doing stuff. But! Voyager, they have a story trying to get home and I've got to say voyager is much better than TNG so I'm going for VOYAGER.

no offence, voyager was good and all. but it was just one of many good shows.
It was only good because its doctor, and its glory's triumph over humanoids.

You know it's true.

Film list in order of best to utter shite

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
Star Trek: First Contact
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
Star Trek Beyond
Galaxy Quest
Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
Star Trek Generations
Star Trek Into Darkness
Star Trek: The Slow Motion Picture
Star Trek: Nemesis
Star Trek: Insurrection

Insurrection only worse than Nemesis due to the crew picking the wrong side.

>Galaxy Quest

fucking lold

Voyager was a shitty comedy about some of the worst characters ever to be in star trek. No.

You should read some of the books about Garak. He's a bad-ass nigga.

It's like weaponized bland

NOPE the first 3 seasons with Tess suck monkey balls.
DS9
Enterprise
Voyager
TNG
Original

it's weird, but in this case user is right, ds9 is the best.

They're the only good trek books

TNG, Voyager, DS9

That's it, always has been, always will be.

Cryptic's STO is usimg the Ferangi crack addict method of cash extraction business.

TNG is best. They're all good in my book, even Enterprise with its shitty theme song that makes me want to stab my eardrums out with a Klingon dick. But TNG is superior.

Stop being faggoty little kids:

TNG>DS9>TOS>VOY>ENT=TAS>>>STD

Yes.

>the contrarian reddit opinion

this

Nah, the Section 9 or Section 7 or whatever books were good. And New Frontier is top tier awesome. Captain Calhoun kills everything. Phasers to stun? Nah, drop the phaser and pick up a sword. Blow up a planet with landmines. Fuck rules. Makes Kirk look like a Federation Yes Man.

My favourite character in all of Star Trek

>DS9>TNG>TOS>TAS=ENT>VOY>75,00
Wow you actually got every one in the correct order. Congrats.

On the subject of violations has there ever been anything ever said on the place of privacy in the Federation?

Betazoids just seem to violate peoples brains in the most casual manner.

>DS9>TNG>TOS>TAS=ENT>VOY>75,000 light year gap>STD

Janeway was shit tier captain. Definitely worst major captain of the series. Her hypocrisy was endless.

yo op, dunno about best but it is highly underrated. watching Equinox part 1 right now

Remember when she intentionally sold WMDs to the Borg? Good times.

To me what was most upsetting was when she would do something questionable and then when a crew mate did the exact same thing she punished them for it. This happened to Tom Paris a couple of times. It removed any moral authority she had and she didn't even seem to recognize it as she just said that she was the captain when Chakotay objected.

Best one was when she for no reason murdered a crew member in cold blood whilst he was begging not to die. Even the not yet fully sapient EMH program refused to do it.

Also when Harry engaged in consensual sexual relations with an adult woman from another ship she punished him. She then told him that it would have been perfectly fine if Tom did it.

Also constantly begging better tech from more advanced civilizations. Acts offended when they tell her to fuck off. Refuses to give tech to more primitive races. Acts offended when they ask why.

Seven of Nine was one of the best characters of any Trek series...

Kirk
Spock
Picard
Data
McCoy
Sisko
Worf
Seven
Ensign Ro

Rick Berman was obsessed with the actresses having a decent rack and being such a creepy fucker that Jadzia actress left Star Trek forever. He hired her becasue she was hot as fuck. We just lucked out that she was a good actress.

In many ways Voyager was the ritual sacrifice. So long as Berman was paying all attention to that he left DS9 mostly alone.

That moment when you realise the new series of star trek is a sexually transmitted disease

this, DS9 best show confirmed

Don't even get me started on the alternate universe crap. Literal waste of my time watching those shit eps

>implying enterprise wasnt the best

engage to warp go fuck yourself

Quark is my favorite Trek character. This opinion irks the fuck out of my Trekker fans.

She makes stupid decisions that endanger her crew.
Half the plots are bastardised from TNG.
Her punishments are not in any way consistent.

No

You forgot the cast being populated by talentless waste of space actors.

This is probably one of the greatest moments of Star Trek for all that it is pretty mundane

youtube.com/watch?v=4hdiuRMK3UQ

fuck off
everybody knows Star Trek 5 is the best of anything Star Trek

you bunch of beta cucks. TOS is the god tier and the only Trek that matters. Everything else was shit. Discovery would be a close second if it was actually a ST show instead of an SJW lecture.

Nice all the two parters are awesome!

DS9 has the best cast of characters, but the serialized plot gets a bit exhausting over the course of those long ass seasons. I prefer my Trek being a bit more episodic in nature.

Star Trek Discovery is obviously the best because the special effects are the best.

people like you are the reason that TNG was garbage.

so much this, tng could have been way better (obviously it is one of the better ones) if it was more serialized

You're right. I had complete creative control over the way television shows were produced back then. Idiot.

It would have just been all about the Borg and Picard being Borg and war and shit. And half the cast being shit at acting would have been completely exposed.

Oh...and don't think the entire first couple seasons would have been all about Wesley being awesome. Because that's what that shit was back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBlhgAkJBos

Negro please

I'm on season 2 of voyager, have watch TNG and DS9.... when does the hot cyborg bitch appear?

Soon I think. They run into Borg Space and get rid of Kes first, which is something to look forward to.

end of season 3

that shit still boggles my mind... what the fuck happened to her (other than being a shit actress)

I've never watched any except for the new ones
Am I going to be disappointed?

Season 4, technically the season 3 cliffhanger. They literally throw Kes off the ship in the next episode.

Last night's episode was fucking gold.

just keep going user, voy gets better as you go

Star Trek has always been shit and always will be.
Even shitty fucking Firefly is better than any Star Trek.
Even The Orville is better than any Star Trek.
Stargate will ALWAYS be superior to anything sci-fi.

>tng
>ds9 (very close to tng, just didn't have as much charm)
>voy tied with tos
>std coming in second last, like a disease
>ent, because fuck ent

>is this real life? is this just baitasy?

I've not seen a bad episode yet myself.
Loved last night's episode, fully funny and fully decent.

It's real life.
I just fucking hate Star Wars and Star Trek.
Never seen the fascination with them no matter how much I watch them.

I too enjoyed the overlong adventures of MacGuyver vs the space worms.

>leaving out garak & dukat

Finish the series and then form an opinion. The way everything comes together is epic.

yeah right

TNG foh evah

>tfw when Yar has an enormous chest on TNG and then you see her red shoes diaries episode where she plays the dominatrix cop and her boobs are KStew tier