Why is it so cold Sup Forums? Would.you warm me up if you were here? How would you do it?

Why is it so cold Sup Forums? Would.you warm me up if you were here? How would you do it?

My meat being inside your rectum makes me warm.

is this the sexy Canadian chick into masks?

Haha, yep. Whats up? All I can think about is how cold it is. Give me some warm thoughts.

Are you the face painting douche again?

I'm doing fine. What about you?
As for warm thoughts.
I would watch you cut your self, lick the wounds, and lick your cunt between cuts.

I like that. So you like licking pussy? Do you like redwings?

redwings?

I do.

Bleeding pussy. You like?

sure, is it that time of the month for you?

Almost. I like getting freaky with it. Ha, would scare most guys I think.

bloody or not, I would lick and fuck you every night

Painting her again. What color sgould I do this time?

I would......SEND YOU TO THE SUN!

purple and silver

you're the goof that said you killed a girl. I still call bs

That sounds like fun. Id be flying like icarus. Wings spread and all.

Hey spookeh, good to see you again!

YEAH!

When I first got on here I tried being an edgelord right away, but found thats not good way to make friends. So I be myself instead. I like roleplaying that shit too. Would you (pretend) kill me, in bed?

So what's the planning today spookeh?

Is this florida/shroomguy?!?

Wow... everytime I see your threats you become better and better...

No but i'm the guy that was in conversation with him yesterday.

right right, I made that post about darkest secrets that's how I remember lol. But, how about some Suicide Silence blaring as I bust through your window, slicing my forearm as I come through. Then choke you out while forcing the blood into your mouth

or we could just have some Mac n cheese bacon hotpockets, that works too.

My fucking sides. You're too young.

I'd set your attention seeking ass on fire. Then add spooky filters on the photos to seem edgy.

its not like I said "Redwings? They are a cool hockey team".

Huh??? Help me out here.
Oh. If you find hime tell him spooky has sometging for him.

I'll surely do, but if i find him it'll be in these threats so you'll be able to do it yourself.

Why do you have to mock me? Go play somewhere else if youre going with that card.

Just ignore the haters spookeh, it'll make everything easier.

Thats exactly how it should happen.

I would love to "mock" you

First..we do white

First white and then maybe put some yellow, just to make it a little lively.

I'm going to miss that look, really brought out your eyes

Wait are you making a mask???

No she's painting her already existing mask.

Oh that's cool!

Ok. Im dooped on what colors to do. Im thinking about doin! All of th em, then recoat white, th en sand it down so all the colors show through..idk. Whats your thoughts.

Sounds good to me, but don't fill it with color, keep it subtle and artistic. And only sand the parts were necessary.

that sounds good. think you might take a pic wearing only the mask?

Idk, I feel something deep in this image...

I wish this actually had a filter. It stinks in here now..well it already did but is smells like fumes..blaaaaahhg

That doesn't has to be a bad thing, you can get really high on that shit.

Thats me peering into your soul sweety.

Trust me, I know of inhalents good sir.

I really love when you do that, wished you could do it irl, but nope sadly enough

Iv been told alot throughout my life that I do have some pretty dope eyes. I wish they were green sometimes, or brown..or both! That would be cool

They're beautiful, the blue is perfect but green should also be amazing.

Hi
faggot
how old r u

Don't call her a faggot, she's better than you'll ever be!

> Being this clueless

Well, you easily found your way in...

In all honesty though, my eyes are ju st regular shit blue. I think its my gaze that gets people. I can speak so well wi th th em. My emotions cant hide behind them. I can stare with complete conviction, like a statue. Ot I can spill out my laughter without even striking a smile. Im so easy to read. Its another reason I hide my face. I cant fake it.

wow you have so cool eyes. My eyes are brown and it feels so boring T.T

You don't have to hide your face, (maybe you do from these savages) you're beautiful and i don't think there are any people here any better than you, I think you have it in you to be however you want to be and your eyes aren't gonna change that, they'll only help.

>delusional fag

someone should buy you a moose so you can get to one of the two big cities in Canada.

Im from ottawa

If you stared at me irl, I think I'd cry lol
There is so much behind your eyes...

Nunavut

Bustanut

eww
ontario bettar

>shit blue
>tfw you have shit brown eyes

I was born in the states but lived here half my life. Mama was from Mi, dad was canada fag. When they split, I moved with dad to canada, he went to prison a few years later. Then I moved in with my grampa. He died few years, now I live alone for a few years...is been tough.

Mines is light brown but i feel like sometimes it's orange :P

We're here for you spookeh.

>why is it so cold?
most likely because you are in a room with no heat.
>would you warm me up if you were here?
sure, why not
>how would you do it
turn on the heat and leave

I dont have heat silly..i m poor Sup Forumsitch. I lost hot water too. I can afford electric and interweb. Th ats about it. Im scared my pipes are going to freeze and break. My neighbor gave me space heater though..I love it.

Come to Europe, There's always heat and water for everyone, and especially for a woman like you.

Aww, ive always wanted to go to italy, france, Ireland and the medditearanean region whateverv th e fuck it's called. Visit all the places my ancestors heiled from

France is relatively close from where i live so i would gladly wait you up and show you around Europe.

That would be fun. Make a quick stop to amsterdam..forgot im Dutch too..smoke some grass..hope to not end up in a reckt. :O

A good friend of mine can get the best grass... actually he can get everything but he's mostly known for weed, so he could deliver a solid batch.

Mmm..I want some butter so I make cookies..or pcp brownies are fun, then some coke, then some h to calm down is a party.

Its dry. Time for details.

That sounds as an amazing party, and for the mask maybe try to keep it at the sides with the center basic, that way the attention won't be taken away from your beautiful eyes.

>How would you do it?
By sticking my penis in your vagina.

You're a bit late to the party.

Ok, yesh. Should I be queen in red? Or king in yellow?

I havnt bathed in 6 days and have had sex many times in the interim..Would you still fuck me?

What about a combination? If you find the perfect motive and placement it would be better than 1 color.

I know i would.

Not the user you were asking, but would you compromise and fuck in a shower?

Hell, even if she wouldn't have showered for a month i would probably fuck her, maybe some parfum and a condom for sure but i wouldn't mind.

How about a dragon green?

Red and yelloy then..ketchup and musterd.
Mmmmmso stoooned

Merged with Should be fine.

Are you stoned? Lucky I haven't had any in 2 weeks.

That sux. Being sober is a bitch. Makes me cry. Just ordered pizza..I put the name under Regret. Hehe. Op

It really sucks, but if mushroom man is right i'll be triping balls in about a month or two.

That sux. I hate being sober.
Just ordered pizza..I put the name under Regret. Hehe

jelly? (said you wanted green eyes)

>Why is it so cold Sup Forums?
because you have strayed from your creator
>Would.you warm me up if you were here?
sure
How would you do it?
put you on a pyre heretic

Use your natural "red wing" color on the mask....do it.

Wtf? Jelly?

If you like showering in near freezing water.. Sure. I hate condoms by the way.

Should I do horizontal or vertical with the color?