Drinking alone thread

>Drinking alone thread
Whats Sup Forums drinking tonight?

test. 1.. 2 .. 1 ... 2 banned test

meh quit drinking since i moved on to kratom, gives a better feeling at higher dosages and leaves me not feeling like shit the morning after.. but cheers anyways

Bottle in pic related

?

Same brand, different taste
Cheers Sup Forumsro

Probably OP virgin

We are not alone.

Vodka, cleaner next morning and watching my weight.

This stuff my dude

voi vittu, make karelia swedish again

the good stuff

I started on Buffalo Trace. At the moment I'm on Wild Turkey 101. I'll probably finish with a Bulleit or two.

Most likely this... sum Beam. Need to quit though. Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

Currently drinking water. Might get some milk after a bit. Was offered to drink with family and their military friend but declined. I was drunk last night and the NIGHT before that if I recall. Burned down cigarettes like trees in a forest fire. Still recovering. Don't want to do it again and I'm an alcoholic. When I declined the offer, I was questioned, "....you don't want to drink?.... Are you sure?..." Yup. I'm cool on that right now.

>Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
From where I am thats called life.

Captain Morgan and OE but im not by myself niBBa, I drink fireball and Coke when i am

The only user here not drinking absolute trash

can't drink alone tonight because I'd have to drive to the store to get booze but it's pitch black outside and my headlights are broken. gonna replace them tomorrow and buy something to drink then

>and I'm an alcoholic

i dont let a night of drinking stop me from drinking the next night, i usually say i dont want to drink anymore but then i recover midday and i'm fine to drink that night again.. vicious circle, about every night

Tito's Handmade Vodka

getting drunk on valium is nice, that shit works

Beer crappy lager

Right? Same guy here. I was actually just thinking about getting a couple 24oz Natty Daddy's. Tastes like garbage but it kicks hard. Drunk on a $5 bill? What alcoholic would turn that down? It is a viscous circle indeed. You ever wake up to find your legs aren't working and your heart is pounding out of your chest? I was in a cold sweat and my heartbeat woke me from a drunken sleep. I fell off the bed and crawled to the kitchen to get some water. I was just desperate to filter my body out. I don't know how I stood up. My legs were numb and I couldn't use them. Like my brain couldn't get signals to my legs to move. I don't remember what I drank that night. It was either that time I drank 18 beers or maybe whisky. That was terrifying.

This is in no way incorrect but trash get you trashed on the cheap, why would I waste money on something good when im not going to remember yesterday tomorrow anyway?

Alsp, many of you alcoholics here?

Making an Old Fashioned with this and Angostura Bitters. Not too bad actually...

Haven't drank in a while but
Cinnamon Whiskey, any brand

Just beer because liver function is questionable according to my doctors

can't say ive experienced that, ive woken up with puke running down my bed and not remembering puking (dangerous had a buddy back in HS die from puking in his sleep from alcohol)..

but yeah, just be safe man!

doggo died yesterday.
got 3 bottles of jameson. let's see how much I can drink before I pass out

Drank a pint of Fireball a while back. Didn't kick like I thought it would. Had to run to the store to pick up a couple beers to get me where I wanted to be.

I prefer The JD Fire personally.

>inb4 poor

Nothing wrong with that. Why would you choose some $100 bottle if you just want to get drunk. It's a total waste of money and good liquor.

My dad almost died that way when he was around my age. He too was an alcoholic but he kicked it and started attending church and stuff. Really turned around. If my mother weren't in his bed that night and woke up to him gargling, he'd most likely be dead. He was only about 19 or 20 at the time. And I had a friend pass in 2012 to a mix of booze and pills. He was a great guitarist. He was 19. Crazy that it's been 5 years already. Remy passed this month actually. So it's been exactly 5 years now. But thanks for the wishes. Us alcoholics have to stick together. I return the positive wishes back to you my friend.

who said i wnat ot get drunk, though?

Never tried it before. How much is it usually?

sorry to hear that bro

Here in the UK I paid ~ £25 for 1L. It's the kind of drink that leaves a lovely warm feeling when you drink it.

Sorry to hear about your friend and thank god for your mother being there, crazy shit man..

best of wishes

I feel you dude. Been smoking like nobody's business myself cause I'm waiting to be able to pay for weed or beam. Drinking water cause I got no booze though rather than avoiding it.

>Drunk on a $5 bill
Really want to get drunk on the cheap? Buy decent wine yeast and just mix it with sugar and water, I get about 25l 20%abv for about 5$, taste like shit tho. Yoropoor btw.

Buckfast

Too poor to drink

May the monks be kind to you

I heard it's really delicious
I also heard it makes white trash even more violent than Pabst Blue Ribbon does.

Had that last weekend bro, is pretty good.

Related to a lot of violent crime here in Glasgow, Scotland, I fucking love the shit though

Cheap, tasty AND no carbs

>It tastes delicious

just sipping on some cans of pilsner

Haven't had a bottle of beat the wife in years

Yep, that's what I read on Twitter yesterday. It's hard to come by where I live but I might order an overpriced botle from Amazon just for the fuck of it.

The best one

cheers

How expensive is Kratom. Will. It help with opiate withdrawal. Can u goto a headshop and get some for 20 dollars

I got this in the shop next to my flat for £5.99. You should definitely order it from amazon, we have a saying "buckfast gets you fucked fast"

It tastes like shit. Cloyingly sweet with a sickly warmth. I don't think anyone drinks it to be happy about anything.

Mind you the good captain is doing something right as the bottle is now half empty.

Got through half of that bottle already, got some weed stashed for later
how long I am going to numb myself down before I finally kill myself?

>Dankmark

Damn that's a good price. 750ml bottle for 16 Euroboucks on Amazon

Glenfiddich 12 and Dalmore 15 on rotation

not too expensive, i bought online and just paid about 30 give or take dollars for 250 grams..

yes, there's a le reddit community for kratom users who take it to help with opiate withdrawals and quitting other substances..

yeah they do sell it in headshops, depending on if its still legal in your state (there's some states in the US where it's not legal anymore)

Why the waiting? Wanna see how the story ends?

Wish me luck.

With cola

thats dat gooood shit

On my 4th can of pear cider.
Then got 16 cans of German pilsner beer to get through... it's not the nicest but it was cheap so fuck it.

Hey man im really sorry.. everyday when i look at my doggo i thank him for being here.
Take ur time and itll be ok

I just consider it stupid, cause whatever is in the afterlife, it probably doesnt reward you for cutting your life short. It also transfers your pain to the others, close to you. And I'd rather suffer myself, waiting for the sweet release of this mortal coil in due time, numbing myself down with the pleasures of flesh in the meantime, than know that my family would suffer for me.

Sorry, man. Dogs are true friends. You are lucky you had him/her.

40 oz of steel reserve.

I'm so sorry.

Barely 1

Any pontification about probably whatever with a sample size of zero has always seem rather pointless to me, as if I had prior knowledge of what is going to happen to me after I pass away. As for friends and family I do wounder if they should really be considered as such, letting you feel like shit doing nothing? Pondering their wellbeing beyond your passing, as if you really owed them something. Or they really tried their best, but to no avail, and would not understand a will not to remain anymore? Also suicidal btw.

I finiished the first really fast and I'm feeling dizz but i'm going on

Mixed?

Mikes hard

how is titos? i always thought about trying it out, but i normally just stick to smirnoff

Yeah, it's like a dirt cheap sangria

ayye, my dude

Even though I don't really believe in any god in particular, I still think that if you live a good life, help others in need, and withstand your suffering, you will be, so to speak, rewarded, according to your subjective expirience.
As for family and friends, whether they actually care about you and me, or give a shit or not - I never even let them know that I am miserable, and I will leave it this way. I keep appearances, until a very day I will break down and, as I've stated before, kill myself. I know that I am a strong willed person, but I also know that, in time, it is possible that I will break down and finally do it.

Auchentoshan Threewood

Not him bit it's a weird one, basically industrial ethanol that's diluted. Saves production on distillation and filtering.

Smirnoff is cheaper so I'd just stick with that if I were you.

personally I stay with Burnett's mostly.

is this thread a jim bean advertisment

>I never even let them know that I am miserable, and I will leave it this way. I keep appearances.
Please dont, it is not worth it. You seem like a pretty decent guy so im going to leave you with some advice, any real friends you may be having among those you consider your friends are your ticket out. Life is not supposed to be miserable, never forget that.

>Life is not supposed to be miserable, never forget that.

Did god tell you that himself or what?

No, Im OP and I guarantee you Jim Beam is shit, dont buy it. At any rate why the fuck would a toy manufacturer associate with the Internet equivalent of lead paint?

You clearly haven't had enough to drink man, get another one in ya. If you still feel bad have a double.

Let me guess, you drive a wrx?

I am not a normal person, and I consider my life a god's satire, a divine comedy. I am lonely, yet I despise people and I'd never consider myself being too close with another person. I need companionship, and yet I don't like to stay with anyone for too long. It has been this way for as long as I can remember.
Every now and then, when I party too hard(I actually DO go out sometimes, but I drown myself with alcohol) I try to talk with a friend truthfully. Cause I do have peopel that would consider themselves a friend to me. I've even talked about this with my father, but I doubt he remembers anything - I barely remember our conversation. We were heavily intoxicated.
Every time I've tried to truly show myself to a different human being, to hint that something is wrong with me, I have regretted it, heavily. And I still do. It's a specific feeling, and it's hard to explain it through words.
Point is, I have grown used to it. And for a time now I know, that I will die alone, and I have no hope to cling to.
And so, even though I have people that probably care about me, I numb myself down. I don't want them to suffer for me, for it would be pointless.

rum and coke, went out on monday after a big exam, just chillin at home tonight wassup Sup Forumsros

bump

yeah its called being human faggot jesus christ oh yeah you have it SOOO BAD.

You're born at a great fucking time, probably in a country with a great standard of living. Your life is a joke from god? give me a fucking break. What about being born in the 1400's and being sold of , raped every day, let free and then captured again as a joke?

Or fuck, how about being born 100,000 years ago?

boo fucking hoo you don't get to be happy 100 percent of the time with a cute wife to cuddle with every night. Your parents aren't even dead and you probably don't even have to worry about how you're going to eat this week.

Cry me a fucking river

god damn

PROST!

$30.00 a bottle but NEVER a hangover.