Confirmed: Dylann Roof to Face Death Penalty

Death Penalty Is Sought for Dylann Roof in Charleston Church Killings

>Dylann S. Roof, who is accused of killing nine people during a racially motivated assault last June at a Charleston, S.C., church, will face two death penalty trials after the Justice Department said Tuesday that it would seek his execution.

>“Following the department’s rigorous review process to thoroughly consider all relevant factual and legal issues, I have determined that the Justice Department will seek the death penalty,” Attorney General Loretta Lynch said in a statement about the case against Mr. Roof, who was arrested less than a day after the shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, a historic and predominantly black congregation.

>Last year, a federal grand jury returned a 33-count indictment against Mr. Roof, who was accused of hate crimes, weapons charges and obstructing the practice of religion.

>He is also facing murder charges in a state court, and the local prosecutor, Scarlett A. Wilson, said last September that she would seek the death penalty.

>Mr. Bruck said last summer that Mr. Roof was willing to enter a guilty plea in exchange for a sentence of life in prison. But until Tuesday, 15 days before lawyers were scheduled to discuss the case in open court, it was not clear how the Justice Department would proceed.

>A date for Mr. Roof’s federal trial has not been set. His state court trial is expected to begin in January.

[NY Times]

archive.is/uNpwW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z041DGPtFHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He's declared not guilty and triggers the world over

Why does it all look like a movie?

>white guy shoots 9 niggers
>doj wants the death penalty

>nigger murders a white family
>gets to live off tax payers for the rest of his life

>unabomber gets life
>this guy gets death

Wat

Imagine being Dylan and being stuck in prison populated mainly by niggers for the rest of his life.

Death penalty is a mercy.

They probably have him in solitary confinement so he doesn't get shanked by niggers.

Hasn't he already been raped by nigs?

Because it is. They will give him new identity and few millions $.

We need a Free Dlyann campaign like Free Mumbia. It's only fair.

>33 counts

Those creepy Masons and their hoaxes!

>will seek the death penalty,” Attorney General Loretta Lynch

>death penalty
>Loretta Lynch

wew

Death penalty for killing dumb chimps/animals?!?!?

Reminder that the laws in SC enabled this psycho
If the church wasn't a 'Gun Free (tm)' zone and one of the victims had enough personal responsibility to carry then this would be a non-issue

It all just seems very odd that a guy with dozens of pictures of himself with the confederate flag kills people while the flag debate is going on. They really made this one obvious.

There are white prison gangs too

Death over life sentence is already mercy when you're this young.

But in ameriland, you stay x years in prison before really getting killed.

I bet this isn't what he had in mind when they asked him if he wants to go get stoned.

Sorry white man, you will never get your country back. If you try, we will kill you.

Another MK ultra bites the dust.

The evidence of the brainwashing will die with his brain.

this will get replies. I'm grabbing popcorn

That's how white supremacist prison gangs got started

>he
Buy glasses

SOMEONE MAKE A FREE DYLANN PETITION

Because it's diverse
>Lesbian guard and black guard
lmao you know they did that on purpose.

America in a nut-shell. Whites build, blacks destroy. Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, Ferguson, Atlanta, Compton, Chicago. Wherever they are in masses, violence and poverty.

LOW IQ BLACKS ARE WORTHLESS TO HUMANITY

>if we had more guns, there'd be fewer shootings!!
Your logic was literally used as a joke on a radio station in GTA3.

Because the people who make movies hire ex-cops to make their police encounters look realistic?

That's only if you appeal. I bet he's gonna die pretty quickly.

His crime is what started the flag debate, numbnuts. Thats what made the nigs nig out over Confederate symbols.

>Killed a bunch of church goers.
>didn't kill any thugs nor niggers in the streets.

This whole thing screams "CIA PSYOP" and niggers are clearly the target victim.

The mistake he made was not killing young negroes. He targeted elders who already had bred or were infertile. Killing them did not matter for future generations.

whoa
makes you go hmmmmmmmm

Who are the top 5 shooters in you guys' opinion?

Killing thugs in the ghetto wouldn't have attracted any media attention.

>Implying its not true

>getting societal advice from video-games

Everyone look at this autistic sperg and laugh.

Unabomber is a bit different. He was a product of the same government he was attacking.

There aren't even 5 good shooters. Brehvik and Cho are the only contenders for best.

kek

Godspeed brave soldier. Valhalla awaits.

The point is he wanted to make war with all blacks, not just thugs

False, the flag debate had been brought up even before Dylann went on his shooting spree.

>to face death penalty
it's only being pursued

Piss off mate, based Martin was the best

Has he plead anything? They might just be offering it as a threat so he'll plead and get life

brevik
dornier
vtech just kicked in, cho
lanza
bryant

roof is nowhere near the top 10 and he ruined rhodesia by associating with it

And his last words:"I only wish I had killed more."

That little pussy wouldn't have lasted long that way either. Niggers in the ghetto would return fire, and in larger numbers.

>white guy killing dindus wouldn't have attracted any media attention

No, it's the other way around, user.

holy shit dude, he's just a kid
you know, he really did fuck up for not killing thugs (not that im promoting death) but a death penalty isn't deserved by anyone

But they can't aim and fire like they're in a movie

Well I hope he gets it, no one desrves to spend their life in prison.

If I did that and was given the option I'd choose death.

Still, a couple nogs with AK's against Dylan with a Glock. He'd be SOL.

www.freezepage.com/1464138556OVXGETSKLL

youtube.com/watch?v=z041DGPtFHU

you have to understand that the "death penalty" in the US basically means you will die in prison for most offenders. He'll be 50 before they finally push the button.

It takes millions in taxpayer dollars to fight through all the appeals and lawsuits any time someone is executed.

This desu. Niggers in Charleston give 0 fucks and would definitely have fired back on him
T.Charleston resident

Thats what is usually promised.

What they usually get is brain damage and psychoactive drugs to make them seem as insane as the narrative then they get to rot/die.

Killing some unarmed old people and a few women is not how you get to Vahalla. Now had he shot at Da'Quandrius and his gang and killed a few then he'd be good

That's too bad, at least we still have Anders.

>getting social advice from films
>getting social advice from music
>getting social advice from literature
>getting social advice from talkshows
>getting social advice from a youtube video
I can do that too. Wonderful argument you making.

His last meal will be white bread, crackers, mayonnaise and a glass of milk

I don't think this guy even cares, he knew what was going to happen before he did what he did.

I would like to know if American liberals will be against the death penalty in this particular case?

Top kek

He killed a group of innocent God fearing Christians. At least commander Brevik knew who the enemy was.

Fuck this guy, I hope he rots

that doesn't happen here, loser

He did kill a nigger senator tho so thats something.

I doubt he'll get executed because he's crazy.