What still keeps you here?

What's the point of it all? Ever since coming to Sup Forums a year ago, I've become more hateful. Lately, I've been finding myself unable to trust other people even on simple issues. If it's going to be like this, wouldn't it be best to just leave and forget about it all?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/on-violence-amygdala-and-shifting-toward-k
youtube.com/watch?v=oCRXJcE7dcw
youtu.be/bWcASV2sey0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no friends.

You can't leave. There's no way out, you're here forever. You might be able to take a break but, you'll be back.
They all come back.

The joy of shitposting.

This is also my favorite news source since everything else is liberal propaganda.

makes this exponentially nonsensical experience called life less boring

Sup Forums is satire, newfag.

boredom

Thats where the blue pill/red pill meme started, mate.
You either take the blue pill, get out of here and live a happy life as cattle, manipulated by the media
Or stay here, take the red pill and face reality ugly as it is and maybe MAYBE one of us will do something

>everything else is liberal propaganda
Not everything, my friend

If anyone does, make sure to do something obvious so we know it was one of us.

Dude weed land should be banned from posting.

I arrived filled with a hatred that I had for years going back to when I was a wee lad.
Once I found Sup Forums I had a place to share my hatred with others that had the same thoughts I did.

Shitposting, Future Habbenings, Memes, but mostly its the comradery that we Sup Forumsacks share no matter how paper thin it may be, I fucking love you guys.

This is the only place on the internet where I can have a truly honest discussion with someone - no persona to get in the way, no niceties, just open brutality and truth. I hear more about events going on in the world here than anywhere else.

'Course, you need to be able to separate the truth from the shitposting, but really now - can you think of anywhere else that you can quite literally say anything you want, and won't get banned for it?

This place is a shithole, but it's my shithole, and I'm gonna be here talking about nonsensical bullshit and international politics until the close it down.

Did you learn how to channel the hatred for when it will be unleashed?

>Posting the snackbar news outlet as god tier.
Faggot

Because it gives me enough of my political dopamine fix to pacify me. Therefore, this is a containment board.

Truth hurts. Truth isn't easy.

Look at it that way: Being a leftist liberal cuck, not even an exreme one, is like being under drugs the whole time. It feels good, you think you are happy, but it is all an illusion.

What you have are withdrawal symptoms, Entzugserscheinungen.

Don't pick the easy way. Pick the cool one. Go forth hating, mistrusting and at last free. Also kill shitskins.

>I already knew how to channel the hatred. Sup Forums helped me to Master the hatred.

memes mostly

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Sup Forums is le satire meme

BAN LEAFS NOW

Remember, you're here forever.

Same. I don't even know how to make friends. What would I even talk to them about?

That's what the red pill is you dumb faggot.

Do you want the cold hard truth? Take the red pill.

Or do you want ignorance and bliss? Blue.

>trusting other people on anything ever

Talking about Bill Whittle, making threads, and generally showing people how kickass he his. Sup Forums is the most fun board on Sup Forums because of this.
And maybe I can get the guy noticed/by any Trump interns, if they are here.,That too

Easily the most redpilled child ever.

I would trust Rainy. Too bad she's probably gotten the full brainwashing treatment from her hardcore liberal parents after what happened. I wish we could've done something for her.

>Come to Sup Forums
>Like Neo, find the answers I've been looking for my whole life without knowing the question

Everything is different now. When I have my 'I dont give a fuck' days I feel totally badass like I know things other people dont and can use it to manipulate life.

On other days I get totally depressed and dread the future my children will have.

Rainy? Explain please.

background?

I haven't increased in my hatred, i see brainwashed people around me as they truly are.

Then again i live in the south and there is still a ton of non-brainwashed people here, and almost no Muslims and i have seen zero refugees. Most black people here act normal too, and the police are respectful.

I think its nicer because everyone has a gun. Then again also, I don't live in a city.

Most exciting thing happened on my street was a drug street walker passing out in peoples yards.

If something did happen on my street literally have semi-auto AR-15 with 8 mags loaded mags under my bed in a case and I sleep with a loaded tactical shotgun.

Shut up newfag.

Sup Forums taught me about my race and gave me suicidal urges.

There's no way out now.

>mfw no qt aryan gf

Everyone is nice in the south, lots of guns.

So be nice or be kill.

It's her name. It happened around Christmas last year. Basically, her parents and rest of the family are complete libtards. Her aunt (who has a black boyfriend) thought it would be funny to give her a black doll as a present and put her reaction on youtube (see webm). Sup Forums found out and made her an alt-right meme. Just look at her face, it says everything. She probably had to deal with a lot of shit even at her young age.
Anyway, Sup Forums did its thing and the parents took down the video within 24 hours. That's all we know. I wish I could adopt her and save her from this horrible fate.

The desire to see Trump win and celebrate with you all.

Uncle Seth is a fucking cuck.

Mom uploaded this cute video to jewtube and people accused her daughters of being rayciss even though they're innocent little girls until she eventually took it down because innocent children don't deserve to be called disgusting sjw names for no God damn reason.

Pol is the only place where people share similar opinions to mine, and I don't have to worry about being ridiculed or called out for dumb shit. I live in CA

No worries, user. Everyone on this board goes through this phase. Before long you will be able to take solace in the fact that you are aware of what's happening. The truth will set you free. Also, you may want to look into moving to America.

Mainly cause here I can from time say my darkest fears about the future of my nation, my people, and even me.

Things that I will never say to those I trust or love, because I don't want them to be as worried as me about the dark future that awaits us all.

May god protect my people, for I know for sure nothing else can.

You've got an activated amygdala:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/on-violence-amygdala-and-shifting-toward-k

I'm not sure you can go back.

>answers I've been looking for my whole life without knowing the question
>without knowing the question
Are you familiar with r/K/selection Ausbro?
If not you should adore this: youtube.com/watch?v=oCRXJcE7dcw

The bantz.

I like to see how the controllers are trying to manipulate the dumb

I guess it sucks to be white and be here on Sup Forums. This board makes me laugh to see white people be so uptight about a lot of shit - from trivial to serious stuff. This board will never make me hateful or resentful.

Holy shit hivemind

>I wish I could adopt her and save her from this horrible fate.
You know it, Achmed.

No Kraut it would be best to become the next Hitler. I mean come on, do you really wish the most known German leader to be an Austrian?

MakeHolocaustGreatAgain

I'm almost enjoying my anger but even though I keep coming here it doesn't get any better, like approaching the speed of light.

i have no fucking clue.

i love it though, and im pretty sure im legitimately addicted to this shit.

i cant go a day without at least visiting for 3 hours

You can't puke up the redpill.

Especially living in Deutschlandistan.

There is no more happiness for you German bro. The world is going to shit and your eyes are open.

It gets worse when you genuinely believe in racial superiority.

Niggers and inmigrants here steal rape and murder and everyone is about how education would fix this.
Fuck no, how about you break a theft leg and deport him back to bolivia.

I'm full of hatred thanks to Sup Forums, i just can't stand brown people.

Same. Normal people just seem so incredibly ignorant now.

Jesus. That's not funny anymore, that's tragic...

>There's no way out now.
There is one
youtu.be/bWcASV2sey0

I come here to learn more about the western lower class-proletariat.

I don't talk about myself often, and stroking your ego where bunch of far rightwingers dwell is absurd. But I'm an upper (upper middle for USA maybe) class t*rk. Studied ,n Columbia, did my masters in KCL. Most of the westerners I interacted with were urban, upper to middle class and liberal. Sup Forums is interesting to me because it shows a different side of the west that I have never ever seen. Even the conservatives I interracted with were mild compared to the folk here. I learned a lot of things that you might find idiotic,natural but were new to me. How millitary is deeply engraved into people's lifestyle, how blue collar work is the most popular occupation group, the shopping attitude towards religious denominations etc etc.

Not saying I'm better than everyone or anything, but I doubt west best&brightest lurk here, esspecially for the case of american posters, most who never left their state and think Olive Garden as decent dining. It opened my mind actually. I never understood the resentment of some folk towards me when I was a wew lad in NY. Now I do, conservative-prole culture in USA is as toxic as it is in Turkey.

I don't know why I wrote this though, will not bother to stay and debate with welders about how they are not lower class just because they make +50k$. Just wanted to blow of some steam.

I didn't understand my emotions or what I hated about the world until I came to pol.

this. Just keep researching and trying to understand the world.
Only 2 watchouts are:

>only show your power level in small increments, dont go postal on people, you'll sound crazy
>don't let the retards on here actually fall for their stupid shit(jews, all woman are bad, etc) , research everything, come up with your own ideas and thoughts

finnish qties are the best of qties.
Not for nignogs.

Indeed, but it also gives you hope, doesn't it? If she can somehow fight through all of that, in 2-3 years when she's grown up maybe she'll find Sup Forums and become an alt-right qt.

Im here for the shitposting and im not even australian!

it is called redpill
you will never go back

welcome to reality
the world is doomed

now pray to kek
kek

I... I know that Rite-Aid...

The Jews is a pretty well researched subject

Wtf is this pic

>I guess it sucks to be white and be here on Sup Forums. This board makes me laugh to see white people be so uptight about a lot of shit - from trivial to serious stuff. This board will never make me hateful or resentful.

^^ omg this

Just be glad that you get to watch man's best laid schemes let slip and turn the world asunder

Andorra looks comfy as fuck.

It gives me strength to have conversations with like minded people before I go out to hand around the leftist shithole I live in.
Global Jewry and cultural marxism, that's what I do. Soon I'll be friendless too.

>What still keeps you here?

I'm here to witness western europe suicide

>AJ
>god tier

fucking kill yourself please/

You can't unswallow the red-pill.

Why do you think wise men were always hermits?

Do you post from a proxy? Why would you talk about global jewry in Israel?

Nope
A. it's hilarious
B. it exists
But I mostly try and educate my friends about the harms of leftism.

Im a machine powered entirely by hatred at this point and pol fuels my engine like nothing else out there.

Do you see yourself as Israeli first or as a Jew?

Is Israel really at danger of being ruined by leftism? It seams like you are handling the diversity in your country pretty well.

Israeli first, and in fact I don't see myself as a Jew at all and never did. Their culture and identity is poison.

But you are in Poland.

You unlike my shithole still have a valid shot at making it out of this mess, not just intact but as a European power.

How do Israeli see the Zionists, both the pleb and those with functioning eyes?

Because this sewer is actually making magic happen. Our meme candidate is about to take the white house.

Senpai theres no hope left in man no matter where you live, this generation needs something extraordinary to happen to be saved and no ones willing to drop a bomb as of yet.

Because I'm a fucking addict. I subject myself to this torture day in, day out and keep coming back for more. Fuck this shit.

Not really hopeful DESU. Women seem to have far less agency than men, they're more easily manipulated by group think and staying on the good side of their current provider(s). Their position in the tribe was always based less on merit and more on who they knew; unlike men.

However, her reaction speaks volumes as to the deep and innate instinctive reflex all humans have toward other races, and for their own race, but instinct only goes so far when our higher brain can be programmed to override instinct when needed.

That ability to override our instincts is simultaneously, a source for greatness and a source for great tragedy.

It's like having a beer with your mate while watching a giant shitshow.

holy shit this pic is brilliant
saved

Gun control threads, since /k/ mods ban them.

I'd love to leave, but I'm forced to be here.

This is the only place I don't have to hide my power level. I've came close to accidentally revealing myself at work, and I have revealed myself to some family and friends and now they think I'm a neo-nazi rayciss.

the thought of imminent ethnicide and brutal war stemming from the misdeeds of liberalism.

knowing i can perhaps enlighten others given the opportunity

bringing my husbando to the country soon

finding a job with my education, where i may be able to influence technological development eventually

my friends can be counted on a single hand. humankind is largely filth.

mossad'd

Shit I deleted my post
Nah we're holding up, I just hate that my city is basically Sodom
It's just nationalism here, we like it. Global zionism is an oxymoron and was stolen from us by filthy diaspora

This desu senpai.

I don't come here to post or fuck around anymore.

I started here because it was a hub for Trump... originally I went on Sup Forums for years.... I know

But then I decided that I wanted to not be a disgusting human anymore. Not that I was too far gone, average weight, attractive, doing fine in my life. But I was smoking, eating poorly, not working out properly.

It was actually after I was at a party and going upstairs with this girl that I realized how out of breathe I was from the stairs, she was an athlete and I felt inferior from the standpoint of fitness. Not that it made any difference to her, but it did to me.

I cut out all of the bad shit in my life. Sup Forums was one of them. I pictured being 30 and coming here and was imagining how some of you are dads, or so claim to be; I pictured being an adult male, who is supposed to be strong and serious, on an image board with cartoon girls and a bunch of losers posting images of a frog in different environments.

So Sup Forums was cut, I didn't come here for about 3 months, but I don't have a TV, and I hate the liberal media, and FOX as well, so I just really didn't know where to get all my news in one.

When I come here, I come here for about 10 minutes every two days or so, just to refresh on whats happening in the news. After that, I leave. Try that.. It's really good for you.

I have no friends this is the closet interaction with people I get. There was a time when I was so depressed spent every waking hour from when I woke up to when I fell asleep on Sup Forums. It's an addiction that fuels depression

How old are you and what is your situation?

You have to be able to make friends.

>I'm full of hatred thanks to Sup Forums, i just can't stand brown people.

20 year old NEET. Got caught up in drugs during HS and didn't graduate

If you aren't here for the truth, then you're cancer. I'd choose the truth over a beautiful lie any day, not that you can really go back after having seen all this.