timestamp
and who is "us"?

sorry, not into fat tattooed sluts

Her and a male counterpart.

sharpie in pooper and pinch your nipples

fanks but can you post the pictures the right way round pl0x? my neck hurts

Make a hot fudge enema fountain

synchronised knitting

I post from my phone idk why it does that.

phone in ur vagina

kk am sorry. plz can see yor boobies? i like your tattoos btw.

Spread your cunt open!

you have to show tits, how does still need to be asked for?

Sharpie in pooper
Then piss for Sup Forums

Suck each other's dicks

you know the rule bitch, tits or GTFO

sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

this

Get your friend to take a picture of you vomiting. At the point of the vomit leaving your mouth. For me that is the ultimate moment moment of loss of control, because you just want it to end, it could only last a few seconds but for a few seconds you were not in control at all. I like deep throating women because of the gagging aspect of it. It goes along the same line of choking then release for a head rush, but it goes one step beyond because nobody like being sick until they understand what it means.

Give me 5 reasons for why Moyes is a good choice for West Ham manager

Make a labia blanket

Timestamp

Oh god just ignore the weirds and get kinky you 2 do what you think is fun and take pics maybe for 10 mins and post?

jesus christ gtfo normie

Could ya take or consider my 69 as bonus points i could cash in for my request

show tattoos pls

Why not just go to a normal website. What is Sup Forums to you? I haven't been back to Sup Forums for a while now, i've been on Sup Forums. But I was on Sup Forums a few years before captcha, and people like you just did not come here at all. We were all weird. But we understood that weird was good, being normal is so boring. We were all in it together, so I think you should find somewhere else on the internet to hang out.

suck dick post pic

Im just trya get them going for everyone because everybody wants pictures retard

What hair color? Also more legs pls

post vid of pissing in his mouth

I think we should see two fingers in the ass reaching back from behind, and your cunt.

Or

Spank yourself 20 times hard on your ass. Redness and welts sounds nice.

Also, adding to this . Do you think women want a man to just state "I want to put my penis inside your vagina and put it in and out until I cum"? Wait until your meet women and sleep with them, they want to be choked. They want to be spanked. I would honestly say at least 95% of women want their nipples pulled pretty hard during sex, they like the pain. They want you to pick them up and throw them into positions, they want to be controlled. Forget about your "just enjoy it, do what you want". Women want you to enjoy what you want, with their body.

I am weird but not so much as the people on here, i was just thinking that what if these people could be new to this website andi wanted to help people see the show and get them going because the first replys to their time stamp we horrid

kys on stream

Show me your book collection.

If you stated what you wanted, and we all stated what we wanted, and it was pretty sick and they wanted to leave, then let them leave. Those women were not for us. Don't put them on a pedestal. Don't forget, they came to us for attention, and if they don't fit into our category they they must leave and there will be other women.

Im under 20 for the first time i fucked a 24 year old When i was illeagal, alot, i fucked for the first time in 1st grade or kindergarten i know pussy like the back of my hand

boobs

got a laptop? get on cam and have fun
> femanon
> cams
> .com

I made the pussy on the pedestal mistake already, i am young, i learned and i got better

You might know what it looks like, you don't know what it wants.

You're doing it right now brother. Don't tell these women who come with requests and need for attention that some of the people here are weird and just let them do what they want. They came here for attention. They need you to see them. If they don't show you themselves then move on, but they will do what we say for their attention or they can get attention elsewhere.

when its squirting while im fuckibg it on the bathroom sink while her dad is gone im giving it what it wants and all its gonna get aint spendin sll my money