Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

cocaine is a hell of a drug

People are like fireworks. The harder you squeeze your fist around them, the worse your hand is obliterated when they eventually go off.

oh OP can't you think of anything more original to post?

why did people have to ruin tattoos? it used to be badass, now it's just something regular people do.

The participation trophy generation. Fucktards

>People are like fireworks.

Nope. Try sponges. You submerge a sponge in water and it absorbs it. You do the same with people. Squeeze the person and the ideology comes oozing out.

Like the sponge the guy in the picture has no idea how ridiculous it looks.

white people getting tired of other white peoples shit

STOP
POSTING
THIS
THREAD

Tim,
please, stop posting this.

> White pride and all the other weird ass political views of Sup Forums is just as much about 'participation trophies'

They only look ridiculous to you because of your own ideological assumptions.

do you have any tattoos?
or are you too scared they will hurt?

Blame Jesus

t-thanks obama

Antifa actively fight ISIS

> KKK et al just piss about harassing people and spreading pseudo-science.

Obongos legacy in 1 pic

Now giv gibs NAOOW

Amazing.

Red alert! Return to your containment board immediately. This is not a drill.

OK fuck this. We didn't want the fucking trophies. We knew it was insulting. It sucked when you knew you played like shit and still got a little plastic reminder that you had to look at every day, because "It's a trophy. Aren't you proud of having a trophy? We should put it up on a shelf with the 10 other 'hooray for losing' trophies."
That shit sucked.
But you know what's worse. We get mocked for it. People think that we are soft because we got awarded for every little thing. But instead we just got apathetic, because it was shown to us early on that we would get the exact same shitty piece of plastic if we won or lost. So why try to win.
That was a hard habit to fucking break. It took me till the middle of high school to realize that I could actually feel proud of myself for putting the work in.
And still douchebags like you are like >hurr durr participation tropys
Unless you're in your 40's, then you got the participation trophies too dumbass.

>842,000 homeless in a given week
man, it's almost like they find homes...

Guess your parents didn't teach you that life isn't fair.

Equality of outcomes is an evil purpose which invariably ends up killing people.

Fuck off. Go away. Learn some basic economics and freedom, then kill yourself.

> Life isn't fair
We make society and certain people have a shit tonne of resources. To keep it that way they exploit, murder and kill millions. People will get tired of that eventually so we better start working out how to solve the contradiction in the best way possible.

harder than the pussboys on this site

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I've read all week

Equality of outcomes isn't evil you shit-brained cuck. Equality of outcomes is recognising that old people and kids need different forms of care. Equality of outcomes is basing how you organise society on results not abstract bullshit. It's not even a principle that's mutually exclusive with capitalist or right-wing politics/economics.

I was never given any participation trophies at school

Attention all white children and women. Please if the white man is the terrorist move in with Gamal or Hozen or Ahkeim or better yet Leroy (a nigra) and see how that goes..

Let me guess, you're white, early 20's, have had maybe 1 job that paid enough for you to earn a tiny apartment, but you live with your parents. You go to college, but don't try as hard as you could. Maybe you're just lazy, maybe you have ADD, maybe that's juts a convenient excuse. You tell yourself you're self sufficient, but mommy and daddy help out with the bills, especially any medical bills you've ever had. They probably still cover your cell phone, maybe your car. They cook food for you every night, unless you go out with your white, middle class friends to a chain restaurant where you don't tip because the girl serving you didn't respond when you winked at her. You probably have (or are working on) a polisci degree or a "business" degree. Your dad has connections that'll make sure you never need to worry about struggling for a job after graduating. You'll get a white collar job that requires maybe 6 hours a week of real work and spend the rest of the time "networking", which really means just getting drunk with other lazy privileged dudes in cheap off the rack suits. And you'll tell yourself you made it. That you did it all by yourself. You pulled yourself up by your bootstraps. And maybe in a few years, you can start paying your own phone bill.

oh so you didn't do sports?

Did lots of sports

I'm sure you did

My surname is White. I want to get this as a matching custom t-shirt for me and my son.

ITT

This says more about the right. The fact that you have to make up false things about your political opponents and then project your own insecurity about that onto others by shouting fake news at anything that upsets your world view is pretty indicative of how intellectually and ethically bankrupt your ideology is.

> inb4 you try to deflect this point with childish nonsense like "it's just a joke bruh"

It is going to get worst.

> Hurr Durr they're fat
> I judge people by ridiculous standards which I'd never hold myself to so I can avoid addressing my own mediocrity

kek

White guilt is the cancer that is killing the West. Because of that, the genuine white supremacists will grow in numbers, thanks to the Left's RACISM against white people. As if the TRUE white supremacists are actually the liberals themselves.
Oh the irony.

oh fuck the black people are kneeling now,
it is the end of civilization as we know it
all is ashes

Bernie is a social democrat but whatever

Thank you for your faith in me

He wants you to justify his bad desicions.

sometimes i wonder how much of these threads are just one retard samefagging over and over again

Cause freedom. And we'll defend our queer little fairy faggots from terrorists and commies like you cause they're merican faggots

So tolerant

I like how you use CAPITAL letters to make your POINTS.

THERE ARE NIGGERZ IN THIS THREAD!!

This is my Dad. WTF?

Oh no people using their right to free speech to protest peacefully in a way that involved consultations with actual vets to make it as respectful as possible!

everyone actually seems pretty ok with eachother in that picture. people are smiling, people are laughing.
kinda like how most political discourse should be

8 years of Obama's far left ideals.

And what's WRONG with THAT?

Also, is this your only counter to my argument?
Weak.

I hope she doesnt make any money doing this

I wonder what happened to that user

So, how fat are you?

never ending war in the middle east
kickbacks for banks and securities
expanded police state
expanded security state
>far left
>kek

Trips of tolerance

thanks for the (you)