Did your government make legal highs illegal yet? Britain has hour left

Did your government make legal highs illegal yet? Britain has hour left.

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/may/25/last-days-of-legal-highs-bbc3

I hear those things are worse for you than the real thing.

I once smoked this stuff and my heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Colorado here, fuck yo feds niggers

Yeah a few years ago.

Also, synthetic weed is insane.

Never tried them, now never will get a chance.

What about that Tory MP who wanted to ban them all except for poppers for his gay anal rogering, did poppers get banned?

>never get the chance
Believe me mate You will but I don't recommend then. I smoke weed all the time and I had 3 puffs of a legal splidff and nearly had a panic attack. I dixnt feel warm and cosy like you do of of a jointm. Bloody awful stuff, I've seen a good few lads loose there life to this shit

I think they are keeping poppers and hippy crack, nitrous oxide legal. It's the synthetics they a getting rid of (or driving underground more likely). They did it here years ago.

I lost a lot of friends to heroin od's in the 90's.
I would just like to have tried the lsd variants, just a wee trip.

just make a law against feeling good.

also!

you are all fucking pussies.

can't hold your shit together while smoking fake weed lmao

i smoked 10 fucking grams of JWH216 and JWH110 blend on oregeno at a concentration of like 2.4mg/g over three days.

yeah it was fucking weird shit but god damn do you faggots die easily.

>>oh no i'm a pussy ban everything!

The drug has no benefits. Heroin has benefits to it as it Males you feel numb. This just makes you feel like horror

well that's just your opinion man

desu it *is* pretty fucked up

but i'd take a hit again if someone offered me, i wouldn't buy anymore because it's instantly addictive kinda. i like weird feelings. you do get really high. i enjoyed thinking about crazy shit on it.

you know what you might really enjoy? try eating about 900mg of benedryl. it's really relaxing and chill.

My friend put salsa in the toaster on a benadryl trip

Il stick with my grandma's diazepam thanks mate.

Did it work out like he expected?

Heroin is actually in extremely effect analgesic for people in chronic pain. Some country's even produce pharmaceutical version of it because it's so good at relieving pain

>Good legal highs
LSD derivatives
>Bad legal highs
Everything else

Its weed killer for the homeless.

That's old news man. But legal highs are not fun in anyway and will eat at you the same way crack makes you think There is insects in your skin.

Isn't that the shit that gives people seizures and horrible withdrawals?

hahahahaha that's classic

I'm not really sure what he was expecting lol. Overall, my experience was nightmarish and I don't think his was any better

I made my last order.

Basically you put literally a fucking tenth of the amount that you would weed.

It only lasts about thirty minutes.

I made my own fake week when I was on papers for a couple months and got blazed every day. that was at the height of silk road and buying RC's online.

Shit was cash as fuck. Love me some hard drugs famalamaialialaialia