Louis. C.K. admitted the accusations of him masturbating in front of women was true

Louis. C.K. admitted the accusations of him masturbating in front of women was true.
Yikes. :/

How did no one see this coming? Just look at the motherfucker. Listen to what he talks and "jokes" about.

I wouldn't be surprised if his daughters come out and say he is molesting them as well soon as they are old enough to realize that "Cops & Robbers" is actually "My dad is raping me."

If he tops himself because of this, will the coroner say that he died due to the effects of a stroke?

Will his new film be released now, or will it be pulled?

This whole situation feels like a totally Louie thing to happen.
He's no where near raper/ molester status though.

What is the appeal of masturbating in front of random women, Sup Forums? Am I missing out on something?

Same fag here.
Also read the individual instances on what he did and honestly doesnt sound all that horrible.
Sounds awkward but not the worst thing ever. Feels like people are going to blow this up pretty hard.
Should he have actions taken against him for it? Sure if the women feel like they were hurt enough by it. Does he deserve jail time or worse? Fuck no.

Wow, adult humans do sex things. Women are attracted to money and take advantage of it. Men are made to feel bad by being used by women as a stepping stone to wealth.

Fuck these women, if they didn't like it they could have walked away.

It's a paraphilia. Look up exhibitionism (psychology) or exhibitionistic disorder.

was anybody else thinking that it had been Garfunkel and Oates this whole time?

Nah fuck that. Wanking feels good. Seeing hot women is a good thing to wank to. It's a fetish, perfectly normal and I'm sure the women involved were not "innocent fragile victims".

>Fuck these women, if they didn't like it they could have walked away.

This, he isn't some bigwig that was pressuring them into doing something on penalty of losing their job, or not getting a job.

>corners women he barely knows in rooms and stands in front of the exit
>"hey, I'm about to jack off"
>"what? yo-"
>whips out dick, STRIPS NAKED, starts jacking off
>women: tf
>no where near molester status
>kek

This happened IRL, not in a show. That is definitely enough to qualify as a bona fide creep

Not really, moron. Read the statement. Not what he said.

I am familiar with that, but I do have to wonder if it is that incredibly common? It seems that at least 2 out of 3 of the people who get outed are being accused/admitting to masturbating in front of women.

He touched my pee pee once.

At least Louie hasn't been a little bitch about it. He's the only one of the current crop who has said "yeah, I fucking did it. I was being a douche nozzle, and it was wrong, but I did it. My bad." Everyone else has hidden but denied it when it was a black chick (Harv), said I was drunk so I don't remember but you should feel sympathy for me because I'm gay (Spacey Cadet), or said the democrats made it up to attack my campaign (Moore teen girls).

Yeah, it was wrong of him, but at least he hasn't pussed out like a bitch.

In what world is a penis so fucking traumatic that people are “paralyzed and frozen” by the thought? A misandrist world. If a woman flipped her titties out at a dude and started squirting tit milk, he would either get a boner and fuck her or he would run to the hills. He wouldn’t go home and cry and say he felt assaulted. Women just want sympathy for being alive.

I hope he loses his daughters for this. Fucking disgusting pig.

>It's okay to just start masturbating wherever and in front of whoever I want. What's the big deal?

So you're saying if a fat, creepy woman who has authority over you in some fashion just started doing some shit like you described, you would just be like "meh."

No, you would feel violated and supremely uneasy. Right now you are just trying as hard as you can to deflect blame from CK.

You are a misogynistic half-wit. Eat shit and die.

I'd assume it's not the fact that it's a dick. But the fact that a dude is jerking his shit in front of you apropos of nothing and you're just hoping he doesn't want to do more.

>Louis. C.K. admitted the accusations of him masturbating in front of women was true.
>Yikes. :/

Who gives a fuck?

Jesus Christ dude

just look at that pasty, num mattress-face. you can tell he got no real game.

>he got consent from them all
>they all revoke it after the fact because he's famous
Well, there you have it. The only safe sex from a legal perspective is in marriage.

Sure, I would feel very uneasy, but I would not feel violated. That's just bullshit.

Ugly women running around in "sexy" clothes look gross as shit and make me feel uneasy, but that's not sexual assault either.

That's not the same and you know it. What would you do if an ugly fatty invited you to her room, have you sit down, while she strips and starts playing with her 10 inch beef curtains pussy.

leave

Exactly. I love it when people say shit like that, as if they wouldn't be disgusted and horrified.

Jesus fucking christ that made me cringe. Fat gal swinging tits on me and im feeling violated? Thats a statenent an absolute fag would make. What the world is coming to. Fucking fragile cunts feeling offended by every stupid thing someone said or did.
2/10 for making me reply. Grow some fucking balls you pathetic twat.

Wow.did he jerk off In front of you too?

It's still wrong if she does it though. Imagine if Amy Schumer did this to you. I would want to commit sudoku.

>me so tuff!!! nofffin makes me upset!!!

Very big of you, just letting it happen and not standing up for yourself at all. You're probably the type that is all "That's why I carry a .45 at ALL TIMES. ALWAYS READY"

You are the real pathetic one. A bit sad, in all honesty.

look away and leave the room
how hard is that? (phrasing)

so turn 360 degrees and walk away

idiot you would still facing the masturbatory

I unironically think she's kind of cute tbh.

pic related

First two accusers said they said yes, he did it and they left after he came.But I guess regret beats consent

3rd said she was on the phone while he did it. Apparently the end button wasn't working.

fourth one said he asked and it ended right there and then.

Fifth one one said he asked, she said yes, but she later regretted it, because again, regret beats consent.

So the lesson learned is even if you ask, they'll just bring it up later so they can get some well-deserved attention when posting pictures of themselves on instagram or baby pictures isn't cutting it for them.

Three cheers for criminalizing sex. Sure he's not going to jail, but his career is effectively over because being sexual to people they perceive as "under them" is currently unpopular. Because everyone is a fucking victim.

Of course it's a famous woman who has sex with a stage hand or a gaffer or something, it's okay. She's showing her down-to-earthness and is sexually empowered.

I just read his apology statement and it honestly looks very sincere.

the fun part about #metoo is that people have known this for decades. whenever sone have talked about pedowood or pizzagate, people just chuckled it off, dismissing it as alex-jones-tier tinfoil-hat nonsense.

and the feminists got what they've asked for, after spending half a century pussy-whipping males into atheistic soyboy-mgtow-faggots that no longer cares about either chivalry, basic moral concepts or common respect.

>implying this isn't a PR where everyone's in on it

The kind of cucks like you make me upset, exagerrating every fucking thing to a racial/sexual abuse.

>creep
>implying that not sharing the bourgeois social norms of a bunch of half-dicked jew larpers is bad

/thread

creep yes, still not as bad as drugging and raping.

This

I have to disagree.
A standup routine isn't really indicative of that, you can't really make assumptions based on someone's sense of humor. Let me put it this way: Bill Cosby never made any rape jokes.

Of course what Louis ACTUALLY did was disgusting.
But putting quotes around "jokes" just because you disagree with it is pretentious, doesn't make it not a joke just because you dislike it.

Also, saying he might have molested his children is more than a stretch.

This is cringe pasta now. Congrats on the achievement you fucking faggot

This all woman came out of a penis before anything else they should worship the penis and beg to see and stroke every one they come near.

I've been a fan of his for years. Of all the accusations that have come out this one hit harder because it was involving someone I actually liked.
I wanted a discussion.
Apparently you give enough of a fuck to even come into the thread lol

source on these stupid lies? None of these women said yes.

Samefaggot. Kill yourself and stream it.

All you dumb cunts with your shitty analogies need to shut up.

He didn't just whip it out and start beating off in front of people like a flasher.

He brought women into private rooms, asked them if he could beat off while looking at them, and if they said no he begged. If they still said no, he let them leave BUT if they caved and said yes he jerked off to them.

Every single woman that "accused" him of "forcing" them to watch gave verbal consent.

Does it make it any less creepy? No
Does it make it no longer illegal? Yup

It isn't hard to keep it illegal, just don't say fucking yes. Those women said yes because of two reasons; they either thought it would help them get ahead, or they were afraid saying no would hurt their career by him withholding potential support they could gain by saying yes.

They regret their choices but that doesn't mean consent can be taken away after the fact.

There is nothing illegal about what happened because he was never their boss nor did he have any direct say in their career, only tangential influence, AND he got consent in all cases.

>So you're saying if a fat, creepy woman who has authority over you in some fashion just started doing some shit like you described, you would just be like "meh."

Basically, yes. It has happened before. I fucked a fat older woman who was a director level position at a firm I worked at. Shit, I've fucked fatties who weren't in power. I'm not particularly choosy.

Do I regret some of the sex I had in the past? Sure. But I'd hardly call it assault. Or even pressured. He asked. They said yes. One said no and it didn't go any further. Shit like that happens all the time. It's getting to the point where we need to start having release forms in order to have sex, with witnesses and notaries because they might feel under duress. And even then, because all women are victims, they can just turn around and say "well, later i regretted it" and they boohoo squad will come out of the woodwork to comfort them and the mob can go after the guy.

The sooner we start making fuckbots the better.

Agreed.

Also, look at this shit with Roy Moore. Holy fuck you have these religious nut bags coming out of the wood work, saying "Well Mary was a teen girl and Joseph was an older man." Forget Joseph, that means their God is a child rapist. They literally worship a babyfucker from beyond the stars. Now realize this is their excuse for fucking children.

It honestly seems to me like one big elaborate joke and the punchline is still coming.

>Shit, I've fucked fatties who weren't in power. I'm not particularly choosy.
Are you me?

I think I just saw it was Moore's brother who said that, which for some reason makes it even weirder. I grew up in Alabama so I've been hating that cocksucker (and also Sessions) for a really long time now.

DOn't forget O'reilly saying it's a massive liberal conspiracy against him, and every two weeks for the past 6 months saying "in two weeks i'm going to revel some ground breaking information that will clear my name"

then saying he's "mad at god" for what happened to him. LOL

Didn't take long for autists to start defending this shit

In terms of the first two women, they said they laughed it off. They're saying "you asked but we never said yes". They also didn't say no. They never asked him to stop. They sat there and watched until he finished. then they left.

You know when you'll sometimes ask a woman if you can kiss her and she give the "you're not supposed to ask" response? Well, after years of that and shit like women saying "well, I was just hoping you'd just sort of go for it" with sex (C.K. has a routine about that as well), it's impossible to tell what the fuck people want.

But now his life is ruined because it's currently fashionable to tell all the sex stories about powerful people. Hell, in the case of Sam Kriss, he wasn't even powerful. He was just a SJW reporter who accused gamers of misogyny and sucked up to womens causes. Then apparently he was somewhat forceful with a leftie girl (he encouraged her to have drinks, groped her ass and tits when kissing and he turned her head to kiss her, which apparently hurt her. Because she has bird bone disease). He also bragged about how rich his family was.

So it's fairly normal. It's shit Myself and many people have done. But now it's basically rape. Because being a victim is currently popular, and getting attention is paramount.

Did it not occurr to these women that they could have just left the hotel room?

Not to mention, they didn't say no, NOR did they even question him while he was unclothing.

Anyone who thought even for a second that the accusations were false are idiots who should kill themselves.

Still doesn't matter - he got their consent. The one that said no he said "sorry" and didn't do it. There shouldn't be a story here.

They were paralyzed. They were powerless against his HYPNOCOCK.

Nobody caring what happened in your Albanian cock sucking days.

>it's shit myself and many people have done
you're a shitty dude, my guy. that's why you're triggered.

>The women were screaming and laughing in shock"
>laughing

Sounds kinda like encouragement to me.

...wat

I don't think I really care because I don't care about Louis CK's personal life and I don't care about the people he affected. It's absurd that everyone cares so much about what people they have never, and will never meet, do. If you donate a single to double digit percentage of your yearly income to charity THEN you can be justified in saying you're invested in the suffering of others, otherwise people just say they "care" because they're chasing the flavor of the day story.

He is my fucking hero. At least he admitted doing man things . 15 pts added to his man card. On the other hand he said he was sorry for all the fucking tears...minus 20 points on man card

>Another Jew who is a morally corrupt pervert

Oh no, who would've guessed. Luckily white people will take the blame for them.

Feeling up a girl or turning their head to kiss them in an intimate moment is a shitty thing? What, do you have women fill out form 27B-6 and have them check off activities you'll be approved to do? I haven't masturbated in front of a woman, or even asked them to, but it's not an uncommon practice. Some women even request it. But apparently all sex is shameful now.

I guess every guy whos dated someone before 2015 is a shitty guy.

Read the full article and learn to use your brain. He asked consent and never touched them.

At least 5 women saw it coming...

But he always got consent before he did it.

Kek

Am I the only one who doesn't think he did anything wrong? He asked these women if they wanted to watch him masturbate. If they said no, then he didn't. If they said yes, then he did. Sure maybe they said yes thinking it was a joke, but if he had asked "hey can I rape you" and they said "lol yeah ok" and then he did, who he still be in trouble? These women consented whether or not they thought he was serious. You can't withdraw consent after it was given and saying "I didn't think he was serious" is not a valid excuse.

These women are just money hungry whores trying to cash in on the current demise of Hollywood.

when did this board turned into tumblr
off yourself cunt

lol you unironically typed all that

The world where people do crazy shit and kill each other and a guy is strong enough that he could smash a woman's head into a wall no problem. If someone does something as crazy as pull their dick out and start jerking off, it's kind of up in the air as to what they might do next.

can someone explain why masturbating in front of a women you have sexual relations with is wrong?

No, but don't say it publicly or you'll be branded a rape-enabler and a misogynist and you'll lose your job, become unhireable, some bitch will whip out her phone and the mob will harass you, your family and friends. Because even if you apologize, it will never be enough because you once made a woman uncomfortable by disagreeing with her and that is unforgivable.

because women are victims and showing sexual interest in them is rape.

beaner's gonna bean

>naming the Jew is now a tumblr thing

yeah ok faggot go kys

oh stop being a fucking pussy, faggot. just because it *could* happen doesn't mean that it's always gonna happen.

fuck, if you're so afraid of anything that might happen, then the problem might be YOU, not everyone else.

>Using kys

Top kek

"COMEDIAN/MASTURBATOR"
my sides

I'm glad my jokes appeal to you. Everyone is taking this so seriously and sticking up for him. Just imagine being in a shopping mall and doing what he did. How long do you think it would take to get arrested?

and asking everyone around if you may whip it out first

kys

The only reason he did is because of the shit all the others have been getting for trying to lie their way out. If CK was first he most likely wouldve done the same

a lot of the reports mention that when people tried to speak out about it they were advised not to because of the effects it could potentially have on their career when working with people who held CK in high regard. people dont like hearing about people they like being bad

To be fair, he asked and they said yes.

The absolute madman!

the point is the woman he asked and said no and the woman who sat in his office watching him were his employees and coworkers and that's sexual harassment an actual bona fide crime. this isn't about he said she said. he admitted it's true. i'm a HUGE louie ck fan, but this shit is awful, and i'm glad he apologized for it.

tl;dr stop thinking sexual harassment is okay, stop being a shitty person.

They're lucky. I had a girlfriend once who wanted me to masturbate in front of her and I couldn't do it, poor thing is probably unsatisfied to this day.

Nah, listen to his standup, he'd just admit it.
What a fetish though, can i masturbate while you watch.
Fun fact: women search for videos of men masturbating 103% more than men search for vids of women masturbating.