Did someone of you manage to stop hair loss?

did someone of you manage to stop hair loss?
or is there no way and u just have to accept it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QKnJTS-CxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by becoming a skinhead

Drink a SMALL amount (1/2 tablespoon) of bleach mixed with a large glass of milk each day for about three months. My hair loss stopped and has not resumed.

i guess i give it a try. thanks mate

I lost some hair on the right side lf my head on the hairline and above my ear so it wasnt like i was balding.
I took vitamin supplements for a couple months and my hair grew back, found out i was anemic

There are things to slow the progression, but if it's happening then it will continue throughout your adulthood until you're a baldy. Accept this, and age as gracefully as possible. Everybody thinks that asshole that is ashamed, self-conscious and trying to hide it is pathetic. Just because nobody is saying anything doesn't mean they can't notice, so the longer you try to cling onto what little hair you have left, the more pathetic you look. When you look in the mirror make an honest assessment of the hair you have left. Do you look like your balding?

With that said, eat right, stop jacking your dick, stop doing drugs, stop staying up late, exercise and eat right. These things will help your hair thicken and slow the progression of your baldness. If you just barely noticed that you're going bald, chances are others may not notice it as much as YOU do (it's your own head of hair, after all). This worked for me. I was able to get my health back in check, slow my balding and find a wife and shit out some kids before I had to start shaving my head because my balding was too obvious and my haircuts looked weird.

Medication like Rogaine and shit like that works, but it comes with side effects, some of which make you tired, fat and lower your libido. Anyway, if you take care of yourself you should be able to hold onto your hair long enough to make a life you can enjoy. Bald is never a good look, but if you're in shape then you can still be a respectable-looking person and get girls.

Yep. With finasteride 2 years ago.

Just try it with supplements. Zinc, biotin and vitamin complexes helped me a lot stopping my hairloss. If it still continues you just have to accept it. Get used to wearing caps guess. Ur welcome.

HRT + low stress + better sleep + soy/veg eating

thanks a lot for your advice guys.
and i already am taking supplements for like 2 months, no changes so far.

Finasteride only works for conventional male pattern baldness. Balding from a receding frontal hairline alone is poorly understood and nonsresponsive to mediations.

Hair transplants are the only things that really, really work for balding.

It's important to remember though that balding is largely a function of age and roughly proportional to decade - 10% of men are balding in their teens, 20% in their twenties, etc, but most men will deal with it at some point in their lives.

Shave it all off, then you cant lose any more hair

depends, genetic hairloss you cant do anything about without getting plugs, natural hairloss ie. thinning can be reversed with a proper diet and treatment

Try cutting your head off you bald faggot

minoxidil and i forget the name of the other drug. they work. google images of james nesbitt, rob brydan, and chris evans. all 3 are brit celebs, they were practically bald and a couple of years later had full heads of hair again. martin keown too

1.Blend an onion, bottle it.

2.Rub and massage on your scalp for 5 minutes. Leave it there for 30 minutes.

3. Repeat for a month.

Not even trolling.

>stop jacking your dick
>masturbation helps to lower stress levels
>releases endorphins in the brain and elevates mood
>helps with prostate health in men
>generally healthy in moderation
the fuck dude?

Eat right. Get ripped. Live healthy and stress free as possible. The more you worry about it the faster you lose hair. And if all of this fails, at least you'll be a physically fit, happy baldie which is perfectly fine. The more hair you lose the more masculine and dominant you will feel if you live right and feel liberated by it. Shave that shit, don't do any hair transplant or medication like numale faggot.

Everything in moderation. Too much and too little masturbation are pretty bad for you.

Does it really matter? Just shave it. Better than looking like Boris fucking Johnson.

did you try it yourself or just hear about it?
and if you did how did u get rid of that annoying smell

because soy/veg lower dht (prerequisite to testosterone) which tend to factor in male pattern baldness

HRT can help but it have some side effects, on the positive side: free boobs!

Most men. Others are lucky to have 2 grandfathers in their 80s who both have a full scalp of hair.

Lol I had to look him up. He looks like a beta male version of Trump.

Do not do this.

Finasteride, 1.25 mg a day for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

propecia is the other one

= become a female

a good diet with tons of vegies and emotional health is the secret

Minoxidil is keeping my hair on point. It also gave me a beard. No trolling

-Finasteride
-Minoxidil
-Nizoral every other day

Stopped it 5 years ago and grew back a lot

My brother did it. I definitely noticed it :)

He said you just do it at night before showering.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QKnJTS-CxI

Shave your head and stop giving a shit user

If you're Fat or Ugly going bald is fucking horrible,
If you are balding,
BEST thing you can do.
Become a powerlifter and grow a beard.
Even as a Hobby powerlifter You'll still be Desirable

ACCEPT AND CHANGE MY MAN.

dermarolling and dht blockers.

dht is not a prerequisite to testosterone, it's converted from test ya faggot