Sorry for a little rant but living in homogeneous society really sucks

sorry for a little rant but living in homogeneous society really sucks

no ethnic restaurants, boring culture scene, bad soccer team

Prague is already only 70% czech but the other 30% are mostly other eastern european with even shittier cuisine

I would love to have here china town, little marakesh or little rio full of happy brazilleans playing soccer on the street

Other urls found in this thread:

uncorneredmarket.com/eating-ethnic-in-prague/
pri.org/stories/2014-05-29/everyone-small-peruvian-town-knew-about-men-who-go-blind-age-50-then-they-found
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can have lots of muslims if you want.

Prague is pretty af tbqh. As for having brazilians: We are happy ideed, but we're also cancerous. Not sure it would be gr8 to have a sizeable minority there, might ruin your cunt. :^)

All our asian restaurants are made by chinks. YOu don't need the stranger to get exotic food.

Maybe you wouldn't feel this way if you had any love for your own culture.

only 601 brazileans here :(

I think you guys must hate our weather

>Shilling this hard
I wonder who's behind this post...

please take some algerian from us,
they are good people, take all of them

Probably a Czech.

Those damn Czeques!!

Where I live there mexicans, guatemalans, vietnamese, chinese, indians, Portuguese, russians, greeks, nigerians, etc.
You aren't missing much except the food.

t. absolute retard

Lul, there are actually more then I thought.

Imagine that pop growing and protesting to arrest every politician in the country, and collapsing your currency every 20 years because of it. It's happening again rn. It's fun, but also scary af. :^)

The weather there seems great though, my sister visited prague last year with her kraut bf. Said it's pretty and comfy, but I never left Hueland so I can't really comment much on foreign places.

well then emigrate you cuck

just pragmatic m8

we have the lowest unemployment in EU, 200k open positions

we need more poeple so why not little variety

win win for all

When you get immigrants, you get people. Meaning you will get living saints and human garbage, unless you want to spend a shitload of resources to weed them out, just hold off on it.

This Take our Algerians they will make couscous for you

I hate couscous

Take our rapefugees, take our maghrebis, take our niggers, you will love them.
Please take them all...You will love them for sure. It's really a chance for your country that you love and respect.

This.

Been fun reading this thread, now I know why I'll never leave Huezil. ='(

Why?

You should retract this statement! It does nothing good. Appreciate it (homogeneity) while it's still there.

im immigrating there soon :DDDDDDDD

I'd be kicked out for being a mulatto, or have to bump into

You are more than welcome

But we need way more to create nice minority society

only 2165 turks are living here :(

Are you for real?
Who paid you?

I just want to live in multiculural society

its great for economy

I knew you would have at least one Chinese restaurant. If they have one in Afghanistan, they would have one in Prague.

Here you go. Looks like you have more than enough diversity

uncorneredmarket.com/eating-ethnic-in-prague/

Nah, even that get old after a while.

This nigga gets it

Not enough, you need more otherwise the free market won't be able to weed out the shit restaurants and the good ones

>I would love to have here china town, little marakesh or little rio full of happy brazilleans playing soccer on the street
Yeah this doesn't happen.

What you actually get are hordes of somalians or other assorted trash that shit up the entire neighborhood, rob stores, and rape girls in cabs at night.

t. living in multicultural society.

PS Hitler was right to invade you.

you are one dumb faggot, aren't you?

fuck offfff nazi

Please ignore this swjs pedojew. He talks absolute nonsence.

Czechia is good for tourism and maybe if you are sad ruski or ukraine citizen, consider moving herr for slightly better future, but all shitskins and kebabs please go to berlin, london and paris. We dont have enough monies for supporting your cultural enrichment.

>china town,

No you wouldn't

>little marakesh or little rio

Might be okay

this.

Chinatowns are awesome.

How about Sapa, whole North-West.
Cities like Karlovy Vary, Cheb, Aš, Ústí, Teplice.
Karlovy Vary - Russians, Viets.
Cheb - Viets, Gypsies
Aš - Gypsies
Ústí - Gypsies
Teplice - Arabs

non-Czechs in KK are at about 10-15% and they are mostly concentrated in cities, that makes up for some funny towns where there is about 30% of Vietnamese per say.

You want your little Chinatown? You have Sapa in Prague, Vietnamese town.

still too little

ideal socielty is where is there no majority

imho it should be like 40% czechs and the rest mix of others

You are free to leave for your destined paradise in West.
I encourage you.

you don't have enough gypos and ruskies? probably a russian scum student or whatever

Don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

Even for the food though, nowadays we have this thing called internet. You can easily find recipes from all over the world and prepare yourself. You don't need a Jose to enjoy a good Burrito.

You are not thinking about the implications of that at all

Seriously what the fuck, you're willing to throw away centuries upon centuries of history and nation just so you can have "ethnic restaurants"? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yeah economy and GDP and numbers on paper is the end-all be-all final goal of humanity

Are you really that ignorant about historical trends? We will move further and further to a world government and a monolithic culture.

>sorry for a little rant but living in homogeneous society really sucks
No it doesn't, it's great
>no ethnic restaurants
Who cares. I'm happy to live without tex mex or syrupy "chinese" buffet food. If I really want to try an Italian dish or something the internet has lots of recipes. Also makes traveling better as I actually get to try new and exotic foods for the first time.

>boring culture scene
Actual culture scene instead of multicultural hodgepodge

>bad soccer team
Great hockey team

You are a new world nation it doesnt apply to you.

You can have our niggers if you want.

Prague isn't that bad, man. There's not an ethnic restaurant on every corner, but you can find least one or two in the city for every notable national cuisine/cooking style.

Culture is fine, it's defined by the selection and quality of the various events/artworks, and you only have to fly over the artists for those, ethnic neighborhoods are not a very efficient way of getting culture into the city.

We have quite a lot of Vietnamese immigrants here, doing all the cultural stuff you mentioned, they just don't a have a chinatown(except for Sapa, sort of a Mos Eisley notorious for severe, regular violations of food preparation hygienic standards). Instead, most of them study hard and get high-qualified jobs.

You don't want a little Morocco in your town. Or Iraq. Or Albania. Experience from Western Europe consistently shows that sizeable muslim minorities are for the most part a burning bag of shit and neverending source of trouble.

The Netherlands has succesfully integrated everything positive from Indonesia while leaving everything shit behind.

Truly the best relationship.

there are plenty of legitimate cultures in north america. quebec, appalachians, communities in upstate new york, etc. and canada got much less immigration than us so their origins are still more true to their initial colonizer/settler culture.

you know, I see germans on here act so elitist all the time about how the US has no culture and how europe is so much different, and I do believe that's all true to an extent, but it's fucking german immigrants fault mostly. and italians, swedes, etc, just everybody. but we got a fuckton of germans into the "melting pot" of dead culture

Of course it applies. How would it be any different? In this country for example we have entirely homogeneous areas like the Maritimes where everyone is western-Euro white (almost entirely French and Anglo) and then we have Toronto, which the UN recognises as the most diverse city in the world.
I can see the differences in real time day to day.

yup

but only 150k max so they are 15% of the population of Prague

I want to see all kinds of colours

we already have vietnamese

so we jst need some latinos, indians and arabs

are you a jew

I'm in Toronto. It's alright. I've been to Korea town last week.

no

just liberal and globalist

Do you want a little Africa ?

We have a little Africa and it's a shithole, where mugging and beatings by gangs happen often.

Multiculturalism and diversity should be restricted only to civilized cultures like europeans,east asians, south americans and maybe I'd be okay with some turks and indians, but not too many.

>he sees you when your cheering

What does this mean? Who us he? What am I cheering? Bluejays? Raptors? Maple leafs?

>six penny variety

Tell those Koreans that we don't have pennies in Canada. Is it for American customers? Is it a dollar store and 6 American pennies is a Canadian dollar?

what the fuck are all these mad Sup Forumstards talking about, he said that he wanted a china town and little rio, he never said anything about africans or muslims

and some arabs and africans too and it sounds perfect

I wholeheartedly agree. Luckily, we are a haven, a beacon of European light

>little marakesh

"It's amazing! Let's put everyone everywhere to make sure it's the same shit no matter where you go!"

Fuck this globalist shit.

Ceci pêh

its just showing your insecurity

you want a little brazil, chinatown, marrakesh, etc in czechia because you want to experience diversity. okay fine, but what you don't understand because you're a fucking dumbass of gigantic proportions, is that those immigrants communities, after a single generation, become bastardized and localized and are not even CLOSE to an approximation of their cultural origin.

come here then fucktard.

that is just a bait or he is retarded
on of these

second generation will be playing in our soccer team

third generation will be mixed with locals and our genepool will be improved

*one

>the gene pool will be improved

ok so you don't care about culture. we've moved from a social issue into a scientific one. so if you're a biologist you can enlighten me on how the gene pool is improved.

mixed people are just more beautiful

look at Brazil

I don't agree with him but I know you're American and science legitimately confuses you so I will help.

>Each person has a unique DNA
>Over time certain groups delevop positive genetic traits like strengths and immunities
>you get half your DNA from each parent, it undergoes a process called recombination that makes it unique to you (or an identical twin)
>you often get the genetic strengths from both patents
>if the DNA pool is too small you get no additional genetic strengths and without genetic diversity recombination gets thrown off and can lead to weaknesses and even deformities.

I feel you, man. Bratislava is even more boring. We need more diverse immigrants.

>white

This term is meaningless outside the new world. It just shows that you guys have no real national identity and just superficially lump up a diverse group of people. You guys are heterogenous by default.

Yes but he just fucking said french and anglo

>if the DNA pool is too small
see there's the problem
you don't know how small is too small

I've read estimates of round 50 individuals/50 couples
so any one country is certainly genetically diverse enough as long as people dont marry their cousins

>letting other faggot take your cousin
kys

Kek no you wouldn't

What a horrible thing to wish

>french AND anglo

Case in point

How long before everyone in the community is your cousin though? If you throw 3 or 4 families in one area and they keeps interbreeding after a couple hundred years everyone is too related to produce normal offspring.

The idea of white people definitely exists in Europe and has for some time.
How is French and Anglo making your point?
Are you memeing or do you honestly think that if you take a bunch of Brits, Irish, Frenchmen, and some Amerindians then stick them in an isolated part of Canada or America for around 400 years, they develop no unique culture of any kind? You can't possibly be that ignorant.

when did this happen?

pri.org/stories/2014-05-29/everyone-small-peruvian-town-knew-about-men-who-go-blind-age-50-then-they-found

And on an anecdotal note there is a nearby American town called Jonesport, ME. They call everyone the "ABCs of Jonesport" because everyone in the town is has the surnames Alley, Beal, or Carver. Almost everyone there is short, fat, hairy, and borderline retarded with a strange accent. You can easily tell when you are seeing a native Jonesporter.

The conceot existed for a relatively short amount of time in some form and had barely any meaning to us. Its just new worlders who love talking about this shit because they are all mutts anyway

I can think of race related quotes going as far back as at least Rome by Marcus Manilus and Publius Tacitus (who had a lot to say about the pale white goths of east germania).
Also, if you read my posts I am specifically talking about areas of the New Worlds that aren't mutts, or at least not for several centuries. They were mixed French and Anglo 300 years ago, now they are just homogeneous Maritimers with their own culture like foods, holidays, language, traditions, history, architecture, etc.

interesting

wouldn't say that's an issue in prague though

>but living in homogeneous society really sucks
You base this on your perception of what ethnically homogenous sub-cultures would bring to your territory.