I bought my first chastity device two days ago and I don’t know much about the topic can anyone help educate me on...

I bought my first chastity device two days ago and I don’t know much about the topic can anyone help educate me on the Long term effects and safety issues associated with the kink

Your supposed to have your girlfriend shit on it, while she makes out with some other dude.

I heard that it will shrink your dick permanently.

it would probably be very embarrassing if you lost the key.

That would suck but I’ve also heard about shrinkage idk if it’s true

Sup Forums is truly a disgusting place

proabably true

Not if it's let out to "stretch" periodically. An hour or two of edging every couple weeks should prevent permanent shrinkage.

Why are you gay op

I was I was born gay bitch born this way and that makes sense working out the muscles to prevent atrophy What about sizing how do I know if my cage is to what about sizing how do I know if my cage is too tight small

A cage should fit like a glove, not tight. If you feel your penis being compressed when not aroused, it might be too small.

dude you come here. You posted in this thread you gay little bitch

No your dick won't shrink. It's not a muscle so it can't atrophy.

Longest I was locked for was close to six weeks. When I got let out my dick was definitely a lot smaller, even when erect. It took maybe a 2-3 days and it was back to normal.

That’s good that size came back Do you have any solutions for making this particular cage larger I can’t find any spacers for it but I’m like 99% sure it is too small and less you have to break it in I’ve heard that you have to wear it gradually or else it will hurt

You sound like a fag in denial.
Every trap I've seen on HRT has like a 1 inch dick. They can shrink.

Shrinking my dick is a bit of a turn on but I can’t do it until I have at least had kids and I am quite a bit older

Bought device not knowing about topic

>>I just bought a car, can anyone teach me to drive

I bought it on sale for 20 bucks I saved 130 something so yeah maybe it was an impulse buy but I don’t regret it

Atrophy isn't exclusive to muscles. The corpora cavernosa and penile skin can tighten up if not stretched

Plastic cages can't be resized. You might need to buy a bigger one.

>he doesn't know about turkey basters
It might not be what you wanted to hear, but you can produce viable semen without an erection or even being unlocked through prostate massage.

I had an undescended testicle and lowered at birth making one smaller than the other I know this means that I may never be able to fully enjoy chastity but does anybody know what might make it more doable

PA piercing and a sleeve type device such as the PA-5000