Just got fired ama

Same

What was your job?

Customer service at discover

what'd they fire you for?

Being 15 minutes late too many times

What were your hours and pay?
Was your boss an asshole about it?
We're you fired for doing a shit job/a major fuckup?
Will you get a recommendation from this company for your next job application?

You get fired for being a child? Get a real spoon you loser

You were not important if they fired you for that. Get out of bed next time

They were assholes about it. They said they woulndt say anything bad if i put them down as reference.

Haha i wish it was that easy. It was more my wife needed the one car we have to take care of our 1 year old son and shes got like crippling back pain. So it was more getting her outa bed

Did you cry like a pussy and run home. Or did you man the fuck up shake hands and say goodbye to everyone.

Don't make excuses.

That'll do it. Why were you late?

They actually grabbed my stuff from my desk. Then i was walked out. Not with security but with the general manager. I didnt even get to say buy to my coworkers

Ever consider joining the military? I wouldn't suggest Army or Marines, but the rest are all good branches that you could make a career out of.

A prime example of why you should never breed while you're poorfag.

Got any plans for the next job? or job you'd like to get next?

Haha too true. Simple trap situation. Never believe woman who say they are infertle.

End your life

You can't be late and make excuses in military

Would like something not soul crushing like customer service

wow really? that sucks so you barebacked it...? what state you live in? is your wifes name karen?

So you're supporting your wife and your 1 year old kid... and you're blaming them for being late more than (probably) 3 times? Dude... what does your wife need the car for that's more important than your income?

I was in the army for like 6 months basically was in basic training twice. Stress fractures fucked my legs. Bones total weakfags.

Probably something blue collar or face to face social would be better in that case. Construction etc.

What's so funny about it faggot, go and find a job to feed yourself and your offspring, since you're wife is obviously a lazy kitchenfag

is it because they're obligated to do so, or because they liked you in any way? (what were/are your perks?)

> being late

Working for a company that cares so much about this