Louie CK literally did nothing wrong

Louie CK literally did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/11/louis-c-k-apology-statement-on-sexual-harassment-charges-1202205889/
youtube.com/watch?v=B7AwcilxvSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well yeah, he did, and he's kind of a creep for it, but we kind of all knew Louie was a creep. He kind of comes out of this free unlike the others because his whole gag is that he's the unfortunate clown who we all laugh at. This kind of makes me like him more. It confirms all the weird shit I already thought about him. Looking forward to his new special that he's gonna have to release on YouTube.

He did a lot of things wrong. His daughters are going to be so fucked up...

You're right. He's the first person to get the raw end for just getting horny around chicks. I was pretty sure this would happen eventually. It just sucks it was him.

Weinstein and Spacey are legitimate fucking pervs. He asked all these women. They consented. It's stupid he's in the same category as these other asswipes.

Agreed.

Yes, he did. He used his power to force women to watch or listen to his fat ugly ass masturbate. How would you like it if some old wrinkly old fat lady made you watch or listen?

Didn't he like, ask first in these claims and when they said no just left it? This is gonna fuck up his career over really fucking minor bullshit.

not really pervs though

non have been charged, put on trail and been found guilty yet

He asked permission of grown up women.

But women are so inequal to men, so weak, so in need of protection, that their consent cannot be trusted or relied upon, because they are nothing more than children.

He said he did, and several of the claims said he did. There's like one claim that says he just did it, but if you read their stories, they sound like garbled gibberish.

An invite to a hotel room? I mean come the fuck on. That's always to bang. Imagine if every woman you've ever hit on, drunk or sober, or tried to fuck, suddenly came forward on CNN to talk about you.

I hate to say it, but I think the story is far from over. From my understanding, he'll be lucky if those five women are the only ones who speak out against him.

>made them watch
((((made)))) as in forced them?

I've been in business my whole life. Can't even remember how many times I've stayed in a hotel.

I can guarantee you that no female ever came to my hotel room who didn't have an intention of fucking. None. Zip. Nada.

Every female who came to my hotel room in all my years was either someone who I brought on the trip to fuck (wife, gf), or someone who I met who came to the room to fuck.

If I had to meet with a female colleague who I wasn't intending to fuck, we would meet in the lobby, or business center or conference room.

You don't invite rando women to your room for all kinds of good reasons, not the least of which is you never want to put yourself in a position to be accused of something you have no intention of doing.

TLDR: Women who go to your hotel room are there to fuck. Period. They say differently, they're lying.

Aw shit what did i miss ?

The hotel room deal was one story that specifically involved the Aspen Comedy Festival where people are probably going back to each other's hotel rooms to discuss business and shoot the shit all the fucking time. (SOURCE: I've been to festivals where that happens and people aren't trying to fuck you).

it's not entirely unexpected but it's not entirely alright. from the sound of it he made efforts to apologize to these people years before this came out and hopefully he hadn't done anything like that since

on that note i am going to be cancelling my netflix and letting them know it's because they chose to dump his next special, and it's sort of the last straw for an already dwindling catalog anyways

what lou did was really pervy but from whats come out so far he's not a rapist so... really toeing the line. mischief at best professional/ sexual misconduct at worst

Both yes and no. He didn't rape anyone, but just whipping your dick out and jerking off in front of people isn't exactly cool either.

It'll be buried with all the other rapists in Hollywood getting ousted.

glad this cuck got exposed. Fuck hollywood

The CK jerking off in front of female comedians and coworkers rumors were confirmed via the NYT.

Oh, doesn't change the fact he's funny as fuck. Super pervy and weird tho.

butt hurt nigger detected

What's wrong with asking someone if you can jerk it in front of them? Its not like he just whipped it out and started rubbing one out. He asked, which makes him a polite dude.

He's just like the rest but because he's an Irish fag who's trying to be a dirty Jew, he is protected. He's about as funny as a shit flavored lolipop and about as useful as one too.

c u c k
u
c
k

We should start reporting ugly women showing too much skin for sexual assault.
It's so damn traumatizing ....

Someone care to TL;DR the situation? Can't be fucked to google it.

He masturbated in front of some women

Right fucking there.
You lazy shite. Read the thread.

exactly, the man is a gentleman and a scholar

Meh, reading is hard.
Cheers, mate.

le bongo horse

It doesn't sound like something he's proud of. That being said, it doesn't change my opinion of him. Kevin Spacey on the other hand... I think American Beauty will watch very differently now.

tfw my girlfriend had the fucking prescreen link of his new movie cause her stepdad's a producer and i passed on the opportunity to watch it cause i was planning on seeing it in theatres and now i might never have the chance

the Jews control youtube

As in stood between them and the door

You're retarded. Literally.

He's a fat moron who committed literal career suicide to jerk off in front of a bunch of Jew whores.

Went full fucking retard.

I hope I run into him whenever I'm out shopping at Target, I'll bet he'd be hilarious in that red vest.

HE'LL KICK YOUR FUCKIN ASS

That's a funny way of asking me if I have a Target card.

Louie CK Net Worth:
$25 Million

Louis always took no for an answer

stop wasting oxygen

Don't be a retard. That's obviously going to change now. His upcoming shows are cancelled, all projects are being halted, and he's going to basically be shunned by the rest of these Hollywood cucks.

Inb4 C.K suicide.

CK is trash anyway
>trying to be funny by showing how pathetic you are
sounds like what every female comedian ever does when they talk about their pussy
it's the most beta defense mechanism ever and finding it funny shows how bad your sense of humor is.

Stop kissing celebrity ass. I hope they all go down.

He's going to jail for rape and he didn't even touch anyone. It's probably just a prank.

Nah this isn't gonna fuck up his carrer, his carrer is made already and he is a fucking great comedian.

He handled it like a champ too, he didn't do anything too horrible and he went like "Yep, I did that, I fucked up, I wish I hadn't."

He's still cool in my book.

Most comedians are self depreciating. Name one who isn't.

currently watching his netlfix special, I forgive em.

George Carlin.

This is Louis response

deadline.com/2017/11/louis-c-k-apology-statement-on-sexual-harassment-charges-1202205889/

most aren't, yes maybe some jokes here and there but dedicating your entire persona to being a pathetic loser is really sad and unfunny

Just like Hitler.

I really don't understand how this man can call himself a comedian. I've watched around 4 hours of stand up with him and laughed twice. I hope this kills his career and he'll kill himself.

It's fucking hilarious is what it is. Get some taste.

>>I dont like him so I hope his whole life goes to shit.

Great attitude there. I'm sure you are a great boon to everyone around you.

you are probably a fucking faggot that thinks Ralphie May was funny
faggot

>Weinstein and Spacey are legitimate fucking pervs
Even Weinstein and Spacey are in whole different categories. Spacey just behaved like an average homosexual. Weinstein has serious issues.
(Needless to say, both should be gassed to death in a fake shower room.)

>suggestion city
We observe the greedy jew thrash wildly to secure his source of shekels

thanks for the psychological analysis nobody cares about

Obviously it got to you enough that you felt you needed to respond. Guess you're fragile as well as useless to everyone you know.

I know the former building manager for the comedy cellar. Louis ck used to get blow jobs in the stairwell and there were cameras so they could see.

Said his dick was like a cork.

He also said he would eat food out of the garbage

I can see how an autist might think that.

I didn't read the thread but can I fart in your face, please? If you say no I'll do it anway, you know me.

Anyone can life comfortably off a few million in the bank for the rest of their lives at his age. He can literally retire and not give a fuck.

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

what happend

JEW!!!! JEW!!!!!!!!! CLAPTRAPPING JEW!!!!!!!!

Ahh the classic, "you responded so you must be mad" got any more analysis for us? Your struggle reeks.

That’s a lot of autistic pasta that I’m not going to read.

Yup u mad confirmed

Shit like this makes me think Hitler had the right idea...

yes he is a kike

The fuck? Autism is "varying degrees of developmental neurological injury" it has nothing to do with Crystal memes and golden rays

nothing, thats the point

uh that's fine but can they use their powers to stop pissing in their pants? Seriously

>defending a pathetic excuse of a man
>calling people a faggot

how's that neckbeard growing?

I never said you were mad. But you are fragile enough to respond to the criticism about your character. And it got to you enough because you recognize the truth behind it. Sad thing is, it's such a part of you that it can come across in one simple sentence. People can read your entire character from one statement. Must really hit you hard that you are shallow enough to read that easily and fragile enough that the truth puts you on the defensive.

I really suggest you do some work on you user. It looks like you need it.

JEW

>being this mad

whats your favorite Jeff Dunham puppet?

>crystal child

>O RLY
Now that is a meme I haven't seen in a long time.

This is great 4 all men, in the future rape and jerkin off in front of a chick is going to be the same crime, guess which one of these two we are going to choose.

Him being a comedian is pretty fucking wrong.

And apparently they can withdraw that consent years or decades later.

what i noticed
(bytheway, I acknowledge his career is fucked..)

he is pretty much the only public figure I have ever seen that said:

"Yes, I did that, the stories are true"

EVERY fucking public figure accused of a wrong they ACTUALLY DID, usually denies it, or offers the fuckingest weakest mea culpa of "IF I offended anyone"...

weird to see someone say, "Yes, I did it,:

What is the difference between these two people? Is there even a difference?

>comedian
>power
Kek stfu

Masturbating in front of people you supervise is minor?

Do you know anyone that's masturbated in front of anyone they work with.

He's playing the responsible up-front and truthful act. It's an act. He is being heavily advised at the moment by entire think tanks of PR litigious JEW LAWYERS

of course he did nothing wrong, he's not politically right-of-center.

This guy redpilled me on women. RIP sweet prince

youtube.com/watch?v=B7AwcilxvSg

kinda sad after reading all the replies, Sup Forums you've changed

>does not realize how retarded it is to analyze a person from a post nobody gives a fuck about
>keeps trying to examine the person