Everything you accomplish in life is entirely negated due to the fact that it was practically given to you. Face it...

Everything you accomplish in life is entirely negated due to the fact that it was practically given to you. Face it. LIFE IS EASIER AS A WHITE PERSON. Period. No white person has ever lived a life as bad/difficult as someone from any other race. White people are the only race that have killed and taken over people based ONLY their race. An easy life is given to every one of you from the start and because your life is so easy you would think you all would be kinder and more generous with your privilege. But you all still somehow manage to be the most evil and violent race. The only reassuring fact that keeps me going is knowing you all are going to die off in, at most, a thousand years. Just remember white people. It is LITERALLY you vs. the entire world.

Yeah I'm a libtard. Yeah I'm LGBTQ+ inclusive in my actions. Yeah I'm an ALPHA cucké, I choose which men CUCK me. Yeah I own guns. Yeah I drive a Prius and it's by far way more environmentally friendly than your vehicle. Yeah I support COMMUNISM and ANTIFA just because it creates the "degeneracy" you hate which is actually LOVE.
So go ahead, just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect in every single way.

You: A giant MGTOW nerd who feels the need to go on the internet and complain that he doesn't have a foreskin anymore every single waking second of the day in between taking shifts at a gas station to pay for transition surgery into an even BIGGER NERD than you already are you CAPITALIST SWINE.

Me: Exactly perfect 5.1 inches (cut), IQ of 193 and an ENTJ personality type. I have 28 inch biceps, I own a Harley Davidson that I give rides to trans women and men on in a stunning display of solidarity with their communities, and I love and respect women of all shapes and sizes every single waking minute of my life and forever I will respect and cherish them until the day the universe ends.

Not a commie? Then go on and go cry to mommy :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahahahaha you forgot the part where you want to kill yourself. Do it fag

>filename
>antifaLOGo

I can't tell if you are ADL or JIDF.

Pathetic attempt at a psyop.

Fuck off OP Fuck off OP Fuck off OP Fuck off OP Fuck off OP Fuck off OP Fuck off OP Fuck off OP Fuck off OP Fuck off OP Fuck off OP Fuck off OP

white people earned our privilege

thank you, ancestors

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

what so funny about that?

White people are at the top of society because they won the evoulution of cultures. Face it, every other culture fucking sucks. I'd hate to live in a mud hut like the niggers, have designated shitting streets like pajeet or work my ass of in 90-hour-weeks like the asians.
So... other races and cultures are just inferior. Face it.

How's the weather in Moscow?

c u c k
u
c
k

You at least put work into this shitpost. 4/10

I'm white and no one gives me anything. What am I doing wrong?

shit tier bait. go back to the_donald

All I heard is "wahhh wahhh I'm not white... I wanna die" you're fucking soft OP. Just another nigger looking for an excuse as to why you get hard when you watch another dude fuck your woman.

cold, i assume

Everything you accomplish in Oblivion is entirely negated due to the fact that it was practically given to you. Face it. LIFE IS EASIER AS AN IMPERIAL GUARD. Period. No Imperial Guard has ever lived a life as bad/difficult as someone from a beast race. Imperial Guards are the only race that have ever made the player pay the fine based ONLY their Leveled World™. An easy life is given to every one of you from the start and because you level with the player you would think you all would be more logical and less cheesy with your crime detection scripting but you all still somehow manage to magically detect crimes across an entire province. The only reassuring fact that keeps me going is knowing you all are going to patrol the road to Kvatch. It is LITERALLY you vs. the player.

Yeah I'm a Argonian. Yeah I'm in the Thieves Guild. Yeah I'm an skooma trader, I choose which guards arrest me. Yeah I own pauldrons. Yeah I steal horses and it's by far way more econimically friendly than having your vehicle eaten by mountain lions. Yeah I support THE MYTHIC DAWN and MANNIMARCO just because I'm railroaded into being good by the main quest it doesn't mean that being good is what I actually LOVE.
So go ahead, just hit me with your best shout. I'm pretty much CRIMINAL SCUM
You: A giant high Strength nerd who feels the need to go on the internet and shout about the player accidentally stealing forks and serving their sentence every single waking second of the day in between psychically detecting petty thefts and talking to townspeople about mudcrabs I'm HIGHER LEVEL than you already are, you SHOULD HAVE PAID THE FINE
Me: Exactly Level 50 and I have a custom stealth class. I own a horse that I can't ride because my tail gets int he way and I love and respect mer of all shapes and sizes every single waking minute of my life and forever I will respect and cherish them until the day the universe ends. Except Khajiit

Not a commie? Then go on and go cry to mommy :(

Nice try, faggot, go do this on Sup Forums and see how fast you get shot down.

Don't forget to Sage this shit tier bait, thanks Sup Forums

This thread

You forgot to mention how you're a Navy Seal.

Examples in this image seem very specific...

You're absolutely correct. Any child-sex-abuse-surviving transperson growing up in the middle of the ghetto who is white automatically has it easier than anyone who isn't white, including Will Smith's kids.

Peoples lives are decided by choice, chance and the actions of others. Nothing more nothing less. Having money could have a great effect on it but that is about it. The effect race has on it is entirely something you are fabricating. You put too much weight on it and are therefore wrong. Re evaluate your life.

Kill self

laughed like a retard

Why don't you guys stop whining? You fucking LOST. Get the hell over it.

no

In the name of the mother, the cuck, and the bull Tyrone.

O great Ivan thrump campign still paying you for this?

Dude we all lost.

WPWW

I just dont understand how this stuff has even become an issue, all races commit crimes, all races subjugate other races, why not just be proud of your homeland, love your kin folk and work to make your village a better place for your people. its time we settle down with all this extremism find your own and just get comfy friends

feg

you back to your village cunt

So you support the system of government that has killed over 100 million people because white people and your dick and motorcycle? I think you need a history lesson and a reality check and to stop doing drugs. Commie scum fuck of!

Explain how communism is better than capitalism when communism literally bankrupted entire continents and murdered millions more people than the Nazis. The Nazis murdered 6 million, communism murder over one hundred million! Get a clue, faggot

Not sure if bait, but besides your apparent racism, the only problem I have with you is your support of the most murderous ideology in human history. You aren't entitled to other people's shit. The Communists killed far more people than the Nazi's, and at this point, I'm not even sure which of the two was worse. You can create a commune, even under a capitalist system. No one is stopping you. Prove it works before you try to force it on others.

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

lib tears

hahahahahahahahahahaha

oh my sides

Bullshit. Stalin totally killed more than Mao.

ples insert your cucky trerroris organisatiun into yer butt an you wil se only poop come out later..

Manys thank.

I'm not white. I've made my money off white people because they're the majority. But, thanks for letting me know what an entitled worthless faggot you are, OP.

Good shit comrade

Woah man. Thats not very PC of you, starting a thread like this.

underrated

> Underrated

No no no. Only white people have ever done bad. Every white person lives in an ivory tower with sixteen colored butler slaves at their beck and call.

bait

Sure, 30k in debt. Cant get a house to rent, had my car repo two times. No college under belt at all. Fatherless home, mother never did a somewhat good job. Seen my mother been beaten by my own father, lead her to marry 7 times. Been in few school that bullied me til I show some niggers that I'm not to fuck with. Haven't be with a job longer two years. Dating two different girls that cheated on me. anger/bi poler with depression. This shit keep going a bit. Though Im a white person, its a privilege to live in bull shit though.

colored is fine... Niggers are bad.

Good sir, I've told a co worker this. He got mad. I just laugh. Good times.

gee, when I was your age kid I was getting laid on a Friday night.

I had no say ino the race I was born in to

> Women can't do a man's job.

This is why.

Antifa suxks, buncha pussies can't even pull off a protest after weeks of planning in advance

KEK

You make me proud, son

ISIS BTFO

you are the reason this world is falling apart. even if b8ing

also kill self you niggero faggit

lol

Haha i stopped reading at

>>>>lgbtq+
>>>plus??????

Like dude, the fuck are you thinking. There is 2 genders and 3 sexualities, and then theres goddamn trannies. Das it mane

>7 million people starving to death
>love

If ((((lgbtq)))) wouldn't be just for attention whores and fags, then the name would be HBIT at max

also don't forget when you are starving to not eat your children, but instead breed rabbits for food

Subhuman filth

>Yeah I'm a libtard.

You are living proof that Ted was right.