Boyfriend let me fuck his twin, both were amazing but I genuinely prefer my boyfriends dick...

boyfriend let me fuck his twin, both were amazing but I genuinely prefer my boyfriends dick. after all was said and done he admitted he actually didn't want me to do it, should i kill him or myself? feel like shit but I asked him 100+ times if he was ok with it. 99% sure this wont work out

So like was he there watching you or..... Also unless you are a fan tits! It's mandatory.

Give us green text.

Are you fucking retarded? Just don't suck his dick again and go suck your bfs dick. Not that complicated

no. they got home from work, he left to run some errands and yeah. it was just us, i'll try to green text but its a long/weird story

Long, wierd? That's the best.

Kill yourself but live stream it on periscope.
Also, pic related.
>choose

>bf and twin get home
>bf goes to get us weed
>enter twins room shaking with anxiety
>never even had a sexual conversation with twin
>twin immediately has boner which turns me on
>we fuck
>dick was honestly the exact same as my bfs
>girth, length, color
>only difference is that his dick is more straight
>doggy style and hes breaking my cervix
>finish up over all 10/10 experience
>smoke
>go home
>reads note from my bf along the lines that says he didn't actually want me to do it

i genuinely prefer my mans dick bcus it has a little curve to it and it saves my cervix from feeling like a hammer is going into it. i doubt he'll ever believe i prefer him

ok but you're not invited

this

fuck you found my picture i've been exposed

Never in my entire life have I heard a woman state an active preference for a curved dick. They're actually known for being more painful because they don't hit natural angles.

Gotta make things fair, hook him up with a bff.

Tbf though, twins share a shit ton, unless they are super competitive it probably isn't the biggest deal.

it's not CRAZY curved, it veers off to the side by a few degrees so it's much better

Maybe go for a threesome user?

thats what i want to do. have him fuck my best friend but he's gonna tell me no even if i tried to force him. they're not super competitive at all, i told him i prefer him but that sounds like i'm lying and trying to tend to his feelings

Fuck both of them. Naturally assure your man you're his and you thought he was good about it.

Might be a ruse to break up with you though

i was going to mention that. when i first met them, i immediately wanted both of them, they're equally attractive and aren't pieces of shit. i entertained that idea of a threesome but he said i could just fuck him. 10/10 would've rather have taken both of them. would i be a shitty person if i asked again for one?

If he was actually fine with it, would you do it again?

i want to. i feel bad asking again though, he'll think i miss his twins dick. that's just my guess. i've really been trying to let him know he's the one i prefer but i feel like no matter how much ass/throat/pussy i give him it wont work

Don't ask to fuck the twin again, it won't work out esp if he said he had regrets. I doubt the brother wants gay incest.

You degenerate little roastie

Well, couldn't hurt at this point?

do a murder suicide

honestly? yeah maybe once every few months only bcus his twin doesn't have a gf/steady pussy so i'd just give it up to him if he was deprived.

Kill yourself, I hope he breaks up with you.

i'm never going to ask. i didn't ask in the first place, it was a joke and he kept egging me on with thing like "you would want that wouldnt you"

You're a good person.

i'll ask in a few months or maybe a year. give him some time to think i'm not missing his twin or something along those lines.

i support this

i try my best. that's part of the reason he let his twin bang me, he hadn't had any in a few months.

If you can make it work, take as much dick as you want and enjoy life. I think you're overthinking it a bit.

Your mans a loser ditch his ass

Any man who wants his girlfriend to fuck someone else isn't a man, weakens humanity by existing, and doesn't deserve a girlfriend. Dump and move on. Next time a boyfriend says shit like that dump and find a man who respects you.

that's gonna be my new motto in life. i think i'm over thinking it, but i'd rather be overly safe than say something that'll make things worse

the dick is too bomb, sorry i'm weak

Yeah there goes your relationship.

rip

Yeah I get that. To be honest, this sounds like its on your bf too. You'll both get over it together I think.

make sure you don't accidentally kill his twin

that's why i'm not beating myself up over it. i explicitly asked him over multiple days if he was ok with it. he had 1000 opportunities to tell me how he felt. i'm over it, he's almost over it. just gotta suck some more dick and he'll feel better

fuck you're right i'll have to label them individually

Kek. Nice compromise.

what else will stroke a mans ego other than getting his dick sucked. also to further make up for it i let him fuck me in the ass, it was the first time for both of us

Sounds like we all worked together to put you at ease user. Any chance of some tits for the Sup Forumsros?

Again, you're a good person.

very true, but i'm in public right now so it'll have to wait. thanks guys, catch ya tomorrow. i'm out of here

YOU'RE a good person. goodnight

Neither. Fuck your boyfriend until he forgives you, and then keep going until the end of time. If you love your man, LOVE your man.