Hey Sup Forums I want a little sister

hey Sup Forums I want a little sister

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAziBVp0l-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aren't they cute?

Do you promise not to fuck it?

a hefty maybe

get your parents to adopt so she's not a blood relative.

No you don't

aww c'mon they're great

if your looking for some tight loli pussy just get your parents to adopt

>parents adopt a 3 year old girl when you are age 5
>come age 15, have a 13 y/o loli to experiment with
>still occasionally fuck today in secret.

sounds like anime

I think a little sister can not be entrusted to you, little perv.

Given the fact you are already sexualizing it, I'd say you are the reason why the universe decided not to give you a sister.

rude

I've got 3 sisters. We don't even talk these days. I still get along good with my 3 brothers though. And yeah, the whole incestuous desire thing with a little sister is what I figured I'd find in this thread. Rather sister than mother I guess. That mom stuff is weird imo. Although I'll admit I've been kind of attracted to my aunt for some years. We all have it in some way I think.

good post

Little sisters are not like anime girls, they're fucking annoying, bossy, lazy, gross ass-hats.

>wanting a little bitchy brat who demands everything and doesn't help around the house, spend more money on use shits just to throw them away, also can't do shit to them because dads protecting her

make your own with your mommy

i have a little sister but she's 31, does me no good

Dont ruin a girl's life. Bros with a sister (little) know what I'm talking about.

Grow up

Well it's true. And besides, my aunt has huge breasts and is the smallest out of my mother's sisters. She's a blonde and she is also the youngest. She is mistaken for my cousins older sister when his friends chill. She's his mother.

Op can't tell what's real or anime.

Right on.

will you make your imoutou call you onii-san desu desu moemoe kyuun?

roody poo.candy ass

trust me, you don't, it's dangerous

meanwhile
In OP's mind:
youtube.com/watch?v=GAziBVp0l-Q

what the fuck did I just watch?

That bitch

it's a scene from clannad, where he's trying to fix a brother which is completely ignoring his little sister while he should be protecting her. So he fakes going on a date because surely the bro should intervene. then some random comedy like this happens.

I have a niece which is sort of like a little sister. Honestly I'm really worried one day she'll think I'm a weird or perverted or creepy uncle as she gets older. Hopefully she'll think I'm a cool or awesome uncle.

I want a lil sis.

I want to hug her, teach her vidya, turn her into a tomboy but without the appearance and I want to show off to her.
Instead I've got an older bro who keeps punching me, playing Fortnite or Paladins on his PC all day and keeps calling me a failure.

I also have no intention of giving her my schlong.

n O n c e

Anime isn't real you virgin

I want to be a little sister.

Animes only real when you don't believe it. So? Believe it!

You're a dude, aren't you.

would you expect anything less around here?

Nah. That's why when I saw this thread, my first thought was, "dude wants little sister so he can have sex with biologically identical Loli". I knew it wasn't gonna be some harmless little boys wish.

I have a little sister, about 22 now. We get along great. She's "thicc" (but not fat), very pretty, engaged. Sometimes she'll come over and smoke weed with me and we'll chat and have a good time. What I'm pretty good at hiding though, is the fact that when this is going on I'm often rock hard and thinking about bending her over the side of my couch, smacking her big juicy ass with my cock buried deep in her pussy. I imagine her moaning my name and my parents hearing in the other room, me not caring and pounding her even harder. Grabbing her by the hips, pulling her close and emptying the entire contents of my balls inside of her.

I have a gf and my ultimate fantasy is a 3some with my sister. I can so clearly picture the both of them sharing my cock

Hey OP, I want you to have a little sister so then I can have her.