You gringos really believe we Brazilians are some kind of exotic shithole full of brown people dancing? Really...

You gringos really believe we Brazilians are some kind of exotic shithole full of brown people dancing? Really? Actually Brazil is a European White and Western country. The media show us as a exotic shithole because this attract tourists from another Western White countries.

Why would an White Western visit an White Western country? Brazil is literally a copy&paste of Europe, so why someone would visit a country like Europe (Brazil) instead of acctual Europe? This is because our media hide our Whiteness and Europeicity and show us like some Exotic Shit.

Brazil is a White, Western and Germanic country.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeQ53bAv25k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6SMtLzIr50
youtube.com/watch?v=9qPPxnOlrlo
youtube.com/watch?v=z8zNigU0ChU
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33245800
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, all your niggers from the slave trade and your tribal natives mixed with the European blood. You are niggers now.

>Brazil
>White
Yeah, no.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6SMtLzIr50

>WE WHITE NOW

uh, don't your whites have to live in gated communities with constant patrolling guards and rely on helicopters for transportation?

seems to me that living in brazil is like living in jurassic park. i don't feel like getting shot by some 15 year old shitskin on a motorbike, while on my 8am stroll to get coffee and a paper.

These are lies from the media to show us as exotic, but we actually are European.

Pic related, this is TRUE Brazil, White, Western, European and Germanic.

Non of those people are white

NÓS

>NÓS SOIMOS BRANCOS CARA

Brazil is the new Argentina it seems.

I see a lot of folk who wouldn't get a visa

your fucking republic bullshit kicked out one of the best emperor on earth. I do hope we have an emperor like him someday.

Stop shitposting João.

Wtf
All this brown people in the Oktoberfest.

That's cancer now.

LOL
O
L

Brazil is literally a copy&paste of India
youtube.com/watch?v=9qPPxnOlrlo

stfu monkey

Brazilian girl with her robot bf

oktoberfest. a picture of brazilians celebrating the most cliche shit from germany and all of a sudden "brazil is germanic." wat.

what are you trying to prove? what are you so insecure about?

We are just a little bit olive skin because of the Italian heritage, the Portuguese heritage and the Sun. Brazil is more sunny than Europe.
But we are still white, we dress like Europeans and we are proud of being Europeans.

Just because we wasn't borned in Europe it doesn't means we aren't not Europeans. A Persian Cat Borned in China is still Persian, not Chinese.

We are Europeans, even we don't having borning on Europe.

but you clearly are tho
op is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=z8zNigU0ChU

>fucking shitskins ripping off german traditions in a desperate attempt to be viewed as """"""""""""""white"""""""""""""

>Brazil is whiter than America

>portuguese heritage
>white

u guys are cool

The President of Brazil is White, The President of America is Black.

>south region

I thought Brazil was like the U.S. But flipped:

Northern USA/Southern Brazil are white/European descendants, while southern USA/northern Brazil are full of chimpanzees dancing and killing each other in favelas/ghettoes with a nice helping of white trash inbreds on the side

>Brazil is a White, Western and Germanic country.

Indeed

They're white compared to you.

What are you saying nigger? Theres only whites in the south and rest of the country northwest mixed apes and niggers.
I live in Rio and i know its a shithole of blacks,with only a few whites living on the south part of town

Clearly not whiter now. Wait 10 years burger

We have a city populated by descendants of confederates.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33245800

>It´s "I am more white then you" episode

all of those people look hispanic as fuck

NOT FUCKING WHITE

>flick167
>167

fucking how many of these do you have?

answer the question dickbag. what are you doing?

There is literally not a single whole blooded white person in all of Brazil.

Recent immigrants not counted.

>You gringos really believe we Brazilians are some kind of exotic shithole full of brown people dancing?

Yes. Why deny it?

Hispania is a region of Europe!

The olive skin people have a darker skin because Brazil have too much sun, but we are still white. If a White European go to Brazil, he will start to become darker because of the sun.

We are the same European people, we just have TOO MUCH SUN!

If Europe was Sunny, they would look EXACTLY like us.

You are the reason people mock us when we say we are white majority.

At least Buenos Aires looks like a European city. But you fucking monkeys all feel the need to jump on the bandwagon and try to pass off as white and give us a bad name.

Argentina and Uruguay are the only white-majority nations of South America.
South Brazil would be (barely) if it seceded, but that's that.

Why do you care? Whiteness if a American (jewish) invention to undermine our Catholic inentity.

>that one kike obsessed with fucking machines
you need help

>show a Haitian Immigrant
>LOOK, IT'S A BRAZILIAN, BRAZIL IS BLACK

TRUE BRAZILIANS ARE EUROPEANS!

no worse than you

>Lebanese
>White
top hue

I only see lightskinned latinos.

Mate brasil is a great country, it can be great without being germanic. Gotta love brasilian women. I guess thats because you guys don't ever use the pill and the estrogens don't entoxic your women and water.

White people don't live like rats.

How can mankind even compete?

MFW PEOPLE ARE REALLY FALLING TO THIS BAIT

OP is just a butthurt gommie because we like to talk racist bullshit

>60%

How the fuck is Buenos Aires white? Are you blind or do you just not leave your house?

Florianopolis masterrace

No. It will NEVER be great because disgusting ex-slavery. Also, brown people can't into right-wing.

>Brazilian
>white
Your ancestors were white Europeans, but you fuckers are all mestizos now. And the one drop theory applies to all shitskins, not just Niggers.

SEE OUR GERMANIC ARCHITECTURE? I CAN'T DISTINGUISH AN MEXICAN AND A ARGENTINIAN, BECAUSE THEY ALL LOOK LIKE INDIOS AND SPEAK A CORRUPTED DIALECT OF THE GLORIOUS PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE.

"AYYYY QUE RICO SOY LATINO TACO TACO" THIS IS WHAT AN ARGENTINIAN LOOK TO US.

By one drop rule you are also niggers.

>0%

>ripping off german traditions

Towns that celebrate oktoberfest are germanic colonies. They are all direct descendants from germans.

People in Brazil don't grow on trees, they came from Europe

Italian-Brazilians are mostly from Venetia and the Trentino, they do not get tan so easy, especially in the south.

Portuguese are true usually dark, but still...

TOP KEK, this country will never be great. Too many communists and low selfteem brown people.

All the countries in the Americas have no identity, so they have to say that they have full european heritage. Some countries just hide it better, like USA.

you are not brazilian, you asked to live in south and we allowed. and if you keep talking about secession we will ship you back to the cucked germany. so fuck off you white niggers.
>brazil white;
you are damaged goods now. just like italian/japanese brazilians.

Actually brown people have way more inferiority complex.

ebin

I said Argentina, not Buenos Aires you stupid nigger.

Argentina is around 75% white

Buenos Aires depends a lot of the neighbourhood, Belgrano, Palermo and Zona Norte are 80% white while places Zona Sur, Liniers, La Boca, are barely 20% white thanks to the shitskin flood from our neighbours.

>Argentina and Uruguay are the only white-majority nations of South America.

Our whites are way more whiter

Come on Pedro, that's leaf tier

Nope.

I've lived in Palermo, Nuñez and Belgrano for about 4 years, and no, none of them are even near to 80% white.

I'd say 50% is more accurate

SO WHITE, JUST LIKE ARGENTINIAN KIDS ON MASTERCHIEF

>bahahahahahaha never seen a white Brazilian and Im huge into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

You are literally showing me small towns and enclaves not representative of the majority of your population.

I'm showing you pictures of my capital city where a third of all Argentines live.
Pathetic huemonkey.

SOMOS AS GEMAS DE CRISTAL

>Calls others gringos
>"We're white."

According to CIA you are 97% white and most of you look somewhat Native American

>Ya speak Portuguese!

This picture is from the capital of Santa Catarina, it's one of the greatests capitals of Brazil.

WE ARE A FEDERATION, EACH REGION IS LIKE A DIFFERENT COUNTRY, EACH REGION HAVE A CAPITAL

We are not like your country, who is a single province with 99% of the population in Buenos Aires.

Sure Jose we look Native American

>India is poo-colored

It's like pottery.

Prove these people are Argentinian and not foreign people. Protip: you can't

did the jews physically put the little boys' dicks in your priests' mouths or did they at least manage that one all by themselves?

You can with Google Image search.
Guess computers are too complicated for a monkey.

What a shitty Brazilian troll

Maybe South Brazil

Northeast is literally african

We're not referring to the Haitian dog, were referring to the brazilian nigger next to him

The guy in the middle has a familiar nose.
Also what the fuck is wrong with captchas

Youre trying to make me mad

Yes, Portuguese infected brown people are white, unlike all those Spanish infected brown people like that are in Mexico.

Why do you always post pics from foreign countries?

Again, whites in Brazil are whiter than any Spanish speaking country. Almost no Native American blood.

Not so my subhuman friend. Here in the U.S. we have at least 60% of our population still white. Brazil had their last pure white person die out a lot time ago. You should try and quit appropriating European culture and look at your native ancestry. Here's an example of what most modern Brazilians really look like, at least the ones that aren't trannies.

>native ancestry

Native Americans are irrelevant in this country. You are cherrypicking the 0,9% of the population.

We are a slavery colony just like you. Before segregation, racemixing was a rule, you even breed Irish women with black men kek

90% of Brazilians have nigger blood.
You wouldn't pass off as white neither in Argentina nor the USA.

Pic related are white Argentines in Entre Rios province (since you are too lazy for reverse image search)

South Brazil is literally Europe.

Please save us from the monkeys.

>still white
your greatgrandfather probably screewed lashiqua
I believe you boys called it splitting the black oak